What team do you Hope and Pray will NOT succeed in the playoffs?

Just wondering, instead of asking who you “Hope or think will win the Super Bowl”? I’m gonna do the opposite, I want to ask: “Out of all the teams that got in or are now in the NFL playoffs, which team do you hope FAILS or does not succeed in proceeding to the Super Bowl?”

For me, being a broncos fan, I do hope the KC Chiefs could end up failing. If they end up losing, I would for sure have something to be happy about since they are a big rival in my city.

Also, beings I do have history with Ohio, there is a part of me that does kind of Hope the Bengals can do pretty good and advance as far as they can. And also with the Steelers clinching a wild card spot, they could be a name I would watch out for too?

But the lesson to be learned, as long as KC Cheifs fail or do not succeed, I will have a happy Football season!

Philly.
Dallas
Rams.

Of course, I will pull for the Stillers, but after the Chefs beat them I will be rooting for the Bungels in the AFC, and Tom Brady in the NFC.

Second choices:
Packers/NFC
Pats/AFC.

really just hope that the Bucs get beat early so we don't have to deal with Brady still being in the playoffs.

other than that, hope the Steelers can just get a miracle win in KC but not expecting it at all.

rooting for the Bengals if the Steelers lose on the AFC side.

NFC - i guess i'll go with the Cowboys but i think the Packers will end up in the Super Bowl.

really just hope that the Bucs get beat early so we don't have to deal with Brady still being in the playoffs.

other than that, hope the Steelers can just get a miracle win in KC but not expecting it at all.

rooting for the Bengals if the Steelers lose on the AFC side.

NFC - i guess i'll go with the Cowboys but i think the Packers will end up in the Super Bowl.
I should hate Brady but I love seeing him excell at such an old age!

If Pittsburgh's team plane nosedives into a wheat field near Matoon on the way to Kansas City, I won't lose any sleep.

What do you have against the pilot?
Otto.jpg

The Raiders.

Good mention there! I forgot! They are in the same division as my Denver Broncos too! You got my support! I say Chiefs, Raiders, and I’ll also throw in GB Packers as my wildcard. If Packers lose and do not go to the Super Bowl, I am 100% Fine by that too.

I’d say the teams I would be In favor of Super Bowl would be: Bengals, Steelers, Patriots, Bills, Titans, Cowboys, Eagles, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, and buccaneers.

Green Bay...I was a fan until all the Rodgers drama in the off season and during the season....Its all about him.

Patriots and Bucs. Never liked the Belichick Pats and never liked Tom Brady. Never, ever rooted for them in any game over all those years.

Green Bay...I was a fan until all the Rodgers drama in the off season and during the season....Its all about him.
I can see this.......his offseason antics were nauseating but his trolling of the media on his covid vax was classic and I am back in his corner!

As a Browns fan I have spent decades watching other teams in the playoffs. Always root against the Steelers and Ravens. KC also falls into this bucket now too.

I like watching greatness, so I'd be OK if Brady or Rodgers win. And strangely, I find myself kind of hoping Burrow does well. Easy to like that kid.

KC and Green Bay. If the Bengals can’t make a run (I think they arrived a year early) I would like to see a Brady vs Belichick Super Bowl.

Bengals. I genuinely like the team and fanbase, but... absolutely no way will I accept them getting a ring before the Browns.

I shouldn't fear much because I believe I will be dead before either Cleveland or Cincinnati gets a ring.

KC and Green Bay. If the Bengals can’t make a run (I think they arrived a year early) I would like to see a Brady vs Belichick Super Bowl.
Brady vs. Belicheck would be fun. But the pre-game hype would be nauseating, I'd have to avoid ESPN for 2 weeks leading up to the game.

Brady vs. Belicheck would be fun. But the pre-game hype would be nauseating, I'd have to avoid ESPN for 2 weeks leading up to the game.
Been doing it for quite awhile, it is easy to do.
Now....game day telecast may get nauseating!

I would not mind that matchup. As a Stillers fan I should hate both, but I admire what they are/were able to to do. The debate is 'was it brady or belicheck'? It was both, of course. There are a lot of great coaches, and great QB's, in the league over the years. What they were able to do is proof positive when you match the GOAT coach and the GOAT QB what can happen!

I would just like to see BB get to the SB if, of course, the STillers don tmake it.

Except it's not.

Maybe you should pay attention to what was being said.
Im afraid it is...started when he wanted to be part of the recruiting and free agency process...and last time I checked he was the QB...and thats why it got old with me. And thats why I quit paying attention.