This is why people have a problem with MAGA

Sorry, I prefer to have my 73 year old Presidents keep their junk in their pants when they are married. I would think all you anti abortion, so called bible thumping “Christians” would agree. ?
Sure...but I dont make political decisions based on that. That's just dumb. Policy affects my life, not who someone is sleeping with.

Works for you Trump followers.
Works for any rational person.

Policy affects my life, not someones sleeping habits.

I'm solidly conservative. I couldnt stand Clinton (ironically hed be a conservative in today's Dem party). That said I thought it was completely irrational to impeach him for getting BJs in the Oval Office (I know i know he was impeached for lying about BJs ?)

The womanizer Clinton enjoyed at the time and still does large support with Dems. But Trump is Hitler for the same reason.

Also calling Clinton the first black president isnt very woke.

I voted for Trump 2x but don’t consider myself a MAGA guy. I just don’t like what’s happening with the Democratic Party. I’m sure there’s a lot of Trump voters like me who would vote for Tulsi Gabbard if she was the Dem Nominee.

The reality is, moderate/centrists Midwesterners will determine the outcome of every Pres election in the near future. When things veer out of control, it will be this group of ppl who tries to bring things into equilibrium.
Moderate/centrist only embolden the left.

Sure...but I dont make political decisions based on that. That's just dumb. Policy affects my life, not who someone is sleeping with.
I’m pretty sure you and I know the country was doing well when Clinton was president but I think i remember legions of your kind and your party really care about Bill Clinton’s sex life . Still do it seems

Defend Trump all you want. You are basically saying “I know that Trump is the worst human alive, similar to Hitler but I am willing to overlook it since the Libs are worse”.
You've lost it dude...

Similar to Hitler? Hitler started a war that killed tens of millions.

Get a grip .

Reactions: y2h
You keep hearing all these MAGA/Proud Boy fools talking about Civil War. It’s coming and it will be Trumps fault. Jan. 6 was a preview.

Your hasty generalization is epic boobery.

What you're hearing only happens in your empty head. I'd shut up about it if I was you. They'll be coming to take you away, ah ha!

lmao