This is why people have a problem with MAGA

No, but everyone should aspire to be a decent person. Not only is Trump NOT a good person but he makes every effort to transform everyone around him into bad people also. Why? Because he demands loyalty. If you are too honest. He will insist that you lie for him. He is dog . Surely you can see that even though you like his politics.
Being a decent person isn't a requirement to be president.

Reactions: y2h
No, but it says a lot about you who is willing to overlook the fact that Trump is completely devoid of character because you have fallen victim to his brainwashing scheme. The man is a con. A very good one. You are his victim.
He isn't devoid of character. Almost seems like your goal is to simply type nonsense.

"worst ever" kinda reads like hyperbole. Kinda weird, and emotional to claim that policies mean nothing.
Defend Trump all you want. You are basically saying “I know that Trump is the worst human alive, similar to Hitler but I am willing to overlook it since the Libs are worse”.

• Haha
He isn't devoid of character. Almost seems like your goal is to simply type nonsense.
Do you know the man? Have you seen his entire life’s work? He has gone through his entire life by lying, cheating, grifting and destroying people’s lives. Look at everyone that has ever worked with or for the man. They have all been arrested, spurned, tossed aside and used. Trump only cares about Trump. Surely you can see that, right?

No, but it says a lot about you who is willing to overlook the fact that Trump is completely devoid of character because you have fallen victim to his brainwashing scheme. The man is a con. A very good one. You are his victim.
Well that's a stupid take. I voted for him because the Democrat's plans are horrible for this country. You on the other hand voted for Biden because Trump sent some mean tweets. Definitely not brainwashed. To be honest, if it wasn't for you ladies I would have no idea what he is doing these days.

Do you know the man? Have you seen his entire life’s work? He has gone through his entire life by lying, cheating, grifting and destroying people’s lives. Look at everyone that has ever worked with or for the man. They have all been arrested, spurned, tossed aside and used. Trump only cares about Trump. Surely you can see that, right?
Even most of what you just typed here is nonsense. You and Harry are neck and neck as to which one can post the highest volume of nonsense. Your trolling is tiring.

More reasons why……..insanity. Great way to grift more money out of people.?

DE13D67D-6184-457C-8000-D074AC6DA575.png

O
So that is how you determine who you will vote for? You look only at their personal life? Trump was/is actually the most pro life president since Reagan.
In 2000 he was proudly and loudly pro choice. He’ll say whatever serves him best at the moment. He believes in nothing.

Well that's a stupid take. I voted for him because the Democrat's plans are horrible for this country. You on the other hand voted for Biden because Trump sent some mean tweets. Definitely not brainwashed. To be honest, if it wasn't for you ladies I would have no idea what he is doing these days.
Right. You’ll vote for him again and claim he was cheated when he gets his a** kicked again.

Again....you know more about his activities than those of us that you call the "cult"

The anti-trumps are the real cult.
Call it what you want but when you got this letter in the mail you felt guilty and immediately wrote Trump a check. You have been conned by a con man. Don’t feel bad he has had 75 years to master his craft.

I voted for Trump 2x but don’t consider myself a MAGA guy. I just don’t like what’s happening with the Democratic Party. I’m sure there’s a lot of Trump voters like me who would vote for Tulsi Gabbard if she was the Dem Nominee.

The reality is, moderate/centrists Midwesterners will determine the outcome of every Pres election in the near future. When things veer out of control, it will be this group of ppl who tries to bring things into equilibrium.

Call it what you want but when you got this letter in the mail you felt guilty and immediately wrote Trump a check. You have been conned by a con man. Don’t feel bad he has had 75 years to master his craft.

Is there any part of you that feels conned by Babbles and the fake African?

I never received that in the mail.
I have never written a check for any politician.
Trump never conned me.
You're stupid.

Do you know the man? Have you seen his entire life’s work? He has gone through his entire life by lying, cheating, grifting and destroying people’s lives. Look at everyone that has ever worked with or for the man. They have all been arrested, spurned, tossed aside and used.
You're just ignorant.