St. Edward (4-0) @ Massillon (3-1)

As usual the point flew right over your head. This year for your team is a lost cause so ya might as well worry about next year. Got it now ? ?
Clearly your concentration is here on Massillon as usual. Thanks for adding to the # of fed fans on this thread. Impressive even for your bunch.
Lost cause after 4 games? I'm sorry you've already given up on your team, most fans wait for the season to play out but hey theres always next year!

stadium_end.0.jpg
This photo is from 2009 I believe.

Once? We’ve beat them more than “once” your Clueless. This year, I’m not so sure anyone is beating Ed’s. But our kids won’t lay down and roll over whether they get their arse’s kicked or not
So "more than once" now equals "always"? Must be the new math that they're teaching... What's M.Washington's record against Ed since that 2005 game? Or all-time for that matter (since looking at that last ~15 years might be labeled "recency bias")?... I predict a 5 TD margin this time...

And you may address me as "Your Supreme Highness"--or "The Dude"... the guy who thinks that Ms. Washington "always" beats Ed would be "Your Clueless"...

Last edited:
So "more than once" now equals "always"? Must be the new math that they're teaching... What's M.Washington's record against Ed since that 2005 game? Or all-time for that matter (since looking at that last ~15 years might be labeled "recency bias")?... I predict a 5 TD margin this time...

And you may address me as "Your Supreme Highness"--or "The Dude"... the guy who thinks that M. Washington "always" beats Ed would be "Your Clueless"...
3-3

Lost cause after 4 games? I'm sorry you've already given up on your team, most fans wait for the season to play out but hey theres always next year!
What are you talking about idiot ? It’s your team that is a lost cause. Surely you don’t want to make the playoffs again. ???

And you may address me as "Your Supreme Highness"--or "The Dude"... the guy who thinks that M. Washington "always" beats Ed would be "Your Clueless"...
You’re showing how much of an idiot you really are. I never said always in any of my comments anywhere. The overall record is 3-3 meaning they both have won 3 and lost 3 since you’re a bit slow. Nobody cares about your meaningless prediction either. As far as addressing you by a certain name well their are plenty I can come up with. And last, other than the fact that we have already established you’re an idiot, again I’ve never said always. I’m sorry you can’t read and comprehend the English language. What a waste of money your adopted parents spent on you

It’s just such ancient history it’s of little or no relevance in the current times.
But ya. Whatever
Right this thread is about the game Friday night but trolls like yourself are always here to take these threads off track. Don’t worry we are used to it, it happened last week and it will happen again next week when we play Fitch.

Right this thread is about the game Friday night but trolls like yourself are always here to take these threads off track. Don’t worry we are used to it, it happened last week and it will happen again next week when we play Fitch.
I said Eds by 21+ Go ahead and look back. It’s there Eds by 21+ If you want to be in n the present for a change

You’re showing how much of an idiot you really are. I never said always in any of my comments anywhere. The overall record is 3-3 meaning they both have won 3 and lost 3 since you’re a bit slow. Nobody cares about your meaningless prediction either. As far as addressing you by a certain name well their are plenty I can come up with. And last, other than the fact that we have already established you’re an idiot, again I’ve never said always. I’m sorry you can’t read and comprehend the English language. What a waste of money your adopted parents spent on you
The original poster to whom I replied DID say "always"- but you horned in on that repartee, in the middle-- and you seem to lack awareness of his comment-- the very definition of "Clueless"-- but that's not a surprising-- after all, you apparently did go to Ms. Washington-- they're not known for classroom excellence-- in fact, they're not known for excellence in ANYTHING, other than some claims their alums make (supported by some newspaper polls-- the same kinds of polls that currently have Cleveland Heights and Ms. Jackson in Ohio's Division I Top Fifteen) of having some excellent football teams (over 50 years ago).

I thought maybe you were searching for the proper honorific, when you addressed me as "Your Clueless"-- I didn't know I was YOUR anything, but since you seem to think I am royalty, I just provided a proper sobriquet... though it does look like you've now begun to master the use of the apostrophe in contractions, in YOUR latest post. At least YOU didn't waste any money on your education-- the education at Ms. Washington was free-- about exactly what it was worth.

Since you think my prediction is meaningless, I'll explain it to you: this matchup will not be hard-fought to the end-- the guy (above) who thinks Ms. Washington's players won't ever quit in this game is in for a rude surprise-- especially when he sees Ms. Washington's players just going through the motions, after the running clock starts, in the second half.

Massillon #82 working hard to get his fourth Massillon game thread locked.
It’s people like you that ruin it. This should be about Massillon and Ed’s fans discussing the game but of course that can only happen in about 2-3 posts a day. Trolls gotta troll

That's best of 3

Single game elimination? You have to win them all to be the Champ
It’s double elimination to get there. It’s irrelevant you can spin it however you want to fit your useless argument. The Massillon Tigers have 24 state championships and there isn’t an argument to be had. It’s pretty sad that your team is 4-0 and here you are on a Massillon vs St Ed’s thread contributing nothing to it at all. Weird