St. Edward (4-0) @ Massillon (3-1)

Game like this, win....lose....or get hammered, are what makes a season fun, I love playing St. I....St. Ed....Pick Central. It challenges you as a player, makes you focus more. It gives you something to be excited about and look forward to as a player and a fan. Some schools play average to below average league foes, and that's ok....you can only play who is in your conference, but when given the opportunity to schedule at least one capable non conference opponent, they fail to do so and schedule mostly lower division average, to below average teams.
Exactly

Tigers kick return game might keep them in this.
F6C4A9C0-EC39-449D-9D9F-2612201F40F3.jpeg

It appears that St. Eds will be the favorite. I remember years back in a playoff game Rubber Bowl. Massillon under dog. Tigers always play Eds tough and pull out victory. Like that year Massillon went to state but lost to X. Tigers win by 6

1999 Massillon Washington 31 St. Edward 14 @ Massillon Paul Brown Tiger Stadium
2000 Massillon Washington 28 St. Edward 27 @ Lakewood Stadium
2003 St. Edward 27 Massillon Washington 6 @ Massillon Paul Brown Tiger Stadium
2004 St. Edward 37 Massillon Washington 7 @ Lakewood Stadium
2005 Massillon Washington 21 St. Edward 17 @ Rubber Bowl (State Semi-Finals)
2020 St. Edward 24 Massillon Washington 23 @ Massillon Paul Brown Tiger Stadium
2021 St. Edward vs. Massillon Washington @ Massillon Paul Brown Tiger Stadium
Series tied 3-3

Series tied 3-3

Gave it away last year. Though perhaps fortunate to win in 2000. Point remains yes it has been a good series. Hope it isn't too one-sided this year. Really struggling at QB position. But there is a story behind that. Next few year should be better.

I hate to even think it. But the matchups don't look good for the Tigers this week. My prediction is St. Ed goes undefeated and wins the D-1 state championship. Give it your best effort Tigers!

Easy to spout the yap hole when most of your 10 best players come in for a year or two of football. Would you be playing St.Eds with Massillon only boys, exactly, carry on.
Really? Because all of Ed’s kids are from the same area? 1 or 2 or 4 years makes no difference. Some of you guys are true arse holes. Like any parochial gets their kids from one general area. Get real dude.

Easy to spout the yap hole when most of your 10 best players come in for a year or two of football. Would you be playing St.Eds with Massillon only boys, exactly, carry on.
I wondered when my shadow was going to make an appearance on a Massillon thread !
We are playing St Ed’s Friday with Massillon only boys, every kid that will be on the Massillon sideline Friday night is a Massillon boy that goes to WHS.
So is that your excuse for Green as to why they play a bunch of nobodies ? Since Green has a football program that is all but irrelevant and the 4th string QB from Lake would rather sit the bench for 3 years then transfer to Green.

If you suspect a rules violation Please report it immediately to the OHSAA!!!
Never said that but stop acting like all your kids are from one area clown. How many school districts do you guys hit? It absolutely blows my mind when anyone associated with a parochial school acts like their kids aren’t from all over hell and Then have the audacity to complain and whine when kids transfer to Massillon. Give me a break

Last edited:
I don’t know. I’m from 200 miles away
Classic we can’t win. The deck is stacked against us. The sun was in our eyes our best kid was sick. We wore the wrong shoes. Refs were horrible They get kids from all over. What did I miss
give me a beak.
The series is 3-3 genius.

He’s an idiot. These people kill me with this . I don’t know why everything is cordial until we play a certain opponent and then the clowns have to come out.
The majority of clowns are here for every game we play but yes I agree there is an abnormally large group this time. I am not expecting it to happen but could you imagine Friday night on here about 11pm if…. ?

Just don’t understand the mentality of “they draw from all over”
Just win baby. And it won’t matter. Why the excuses.