Archbishop Moeller @ Ironton

Cool YouTube video I found on Ironton football. Never been down there but seems like a great place to see a game! That has to be one of the best small school stadiums in the State. Kind of reminds me of a smaller Massillon. I’m sure it provides a great atmosphere. Seems like one of those small towns that shuts down on Friday nights for the game.

Being from Massilon I will say that this video is friggin super cool ! Love the history !

Without a doubt Moeller will be exposed the next 5 weeks. Why play a D5 team anyway??? Such weak scheduling
They honestly should be ashamed of themselves Ironton hung with them so long. Ironton is not even that good. Definitely not top 3 in their own division for being D5

The Crusaders have been a bit down the past couple years. New coach last year, doing some good scheduling to get some wins. 4-0 right now, might be 4-5 in 5 weeks.

Moeller would be more than happy to schedule (in their stadium's) any GMC school who steps up to play them, to fill their non-conference slate. They already have beaten one of the best teams in that league, in their place, of course!

Moeller would be more than happy to schedule (in their stadium's) any GMC school who steps up to play them, to fill their non-conference slate. They already have beaten one of the best teams in that league, in their place, of course!
Exactly! Moe definitely has a long road ahead in their schedule this year, but right now—they are tops in the state for L2 points. That tells me their opponents are not cupcakes. Moe’s combined opponents’ records is 10-5. Four of the five losses are from Moe.

Evidently, you didn't look at their whole schedule. That's OK. SMH.
So in my comment, I mentioned their next 5 games. Which implies that I understand they will lose the next 5 because Moellwr is stilla cream puff. Trinity has to cancel, go get a D3 team to fill in so we can ensure a win. Schedula D5 team, no problem. And they both hung around on the mighty moe. Ridiculous, but I guess you need to get 4 wins whenever you can

I am curious as to whether Ironton came out of this game healthy. I know Ironton kids are famously tough as nails, but I imagine there was a huge size difference between the teams?

I am curious as to whether Ironton came out of this game healthy. I know Ironton kids are famously tough as nails, but I imagine there was a huge size difference between the teams?
The speed of Moe showed more than anything but yes the size difference in the lines was there but I don’t believe it was by much fwiw. I knew there was a stetch where fighting tigers were dropping left and right but did not hear of anyone being too banged up