Cardinal Mooney HC placed on Leave

I hope someone checked the visiting locker room at Hubbard Memorial Stadium after the game to see if anything was broken during his "out of control tirade" according to WFMJ.

This is the video about the Hubbard locker room incident. Apparently Hubbard PD was called.

I'm glad this was a one year deal, we don't need that at Beautiful Hubbard Memorial Stadium.

It was on the WFMJ video part of the report. Apparently the Hubbard Police was called because of the disturbance in the visiting locker room.
I'm glad this was a one year deal, we don't need this down at Beautiful Hubbard Memorial Stadium

I like the video part about this happening after The Game of the Week between Cardinal Mooney and the Hubbard Eagles.

I doubt very much that that contributed to the incident...but again, who really knows for sure until the police report comes out.
Just the other day I searched my brain (lol) trying to remember what his prior issues were to the point I read his wiki. Yappsters helping me out. :)

Why did Mooney fire PJ Fecko in the first place?
Because his daughter was bullying a prominent boosters daughter. That’s why. This is fact. Also because he wasn’t winning anymore, and the boosters started to dislike him because of his lack of interest in them and the extra circulars of the program. Politics. That’s it

"There's a thin line between tough and crazy and you're flirting with it..."- Remember the Titans.
Pelini didn't flirt with it. He made love to it. Great high school coaches (I've known Tom Carey at Ursuline & Steve Specht at St. X) have front-and- center that they are with impressionable high school boys. These boys watch them carefully to show them what it means to be men and how to act like men. Cardinal Mooney High School deserves better than this because those kids deserve better than this. An immature coach who is emotionally a 2 year old is not what any parent wants for their sons. Forming boys into men isn't possible when the HC isn't a grown up. I'm so very sad for Mooney that has produced some of the finest men who have served the Mahoning Valley well, many who played football there. The culture that developed when Bucci left has been a contributor as to what has happened to the school. "It is better to lose well than to win badly"-Thomas Merton. Get back to your roots Mooney!

I just finished reading a column by the USA Today that was done on Carl Pelini after being fired from FAU.. this was a quote by the author, “Pelini comes off as, well, awfully likeable. He makes difficult, personal points without a raised voice or ounce of venom. He's measured and calm and genuinely seems to listen. A conversation with Pelini makes you stop and think, "This guy was probably a phenomenal high school coach."

Talk about something not aging well…

Pelini was a nut when he coached at Fitch. I remember the Niles game during his second year. Fitch was destroying Niles and this idiot gets an unsportsmanlike call against him because he was yelling at the ref. The players looked completely confused. When he left to pursue college ball, I was like good riddance. Yelling at refs is one thing, but beating your wife? Not only is he a bad coach, he's a jerk.