Critical Race Theory

We are not dodging, The racist switched parties starting in the 60's the fact that you cannot accept or comprehend that is not my problem. If you are talking about some Black kids being a jerk to you when you were younger, how am I supposed to know what was in their hearts and minds or what they were responding to. I wasn't there.
I posed a simple question to both you and happy and you both have dodged it. would you like me to ask again? Okay, I will. try not to dodge this time:

The Indian Removal Act-1830
Jim Crow-1860'd/1960's
Internment Camps-1940s
The Little Rock Crisis-1957
The 1994 Crime Bill
The Poverty Payments of Oakland California-2020

Tell me the ideological difference in the above examples that took place both before and after your alleged platform switch.

Bonus question: Tell me the ideological difference in governing between President Eisenhower and President Trump.

‘Memory laws’ enshrine state-approved interpretations of crucial historical events and promote certain narratives about the past, by banning, for example, the propagation of totalitarian ideologies or criminalising expressions which deny, grossly minimise, approve or justify acts constituting genocide or crimes against humanity, as defined by international law.

"This spring, memory laws arrived in America. Republican state legislators proposed dozens of bills designed to guide and control American understanding of the past. As of this writing, five states (Idaho, Iowa, Tennessee, Texas and Oklahoma) have passed laws that direct and restrict discussions of history in classrooms. The Department of Education of a sixth (Florida) has passed guidelines with the same effect. Another 12 state legislatures are still considering memory laws."
As the left rewrites history.

I posed a simple question to both you and happy and you both have dodged it. would you like me to ask again? Okay, I will. try not to dodge this time:

The Indian Removal Act-1830
Jim Crow-1860'd/1960's
Internment Camps-1940s
The Little Rock Crisis-1957
The 1994 Crime Bill
The Poverty Payments of Oakland California-2020

Tell me the ideological difference in the above examples that took place both before and after your alleged platform switch.

Bonus question: Tell me the ideological difference in governing between President Eisenhower and President Trump.
For one the 1994 crime bill did not explicitly list race, and had overwhelming bipartisan support (the CBC voted for it 26 to 38). It was compromise with many of the punitive parts coming from Republicans which they cemented after Democratic congressional losses in the next election.

For one the 1994 crime bill did not explicitly list race, and had overwhelming bipartisan support (the CBC voted for it 26 to 38). It was compromise with many of the punitive parts coming from Republicans which they cemented after Democratic congressional losses in the next election.
Dodging again. Tell me the ideological difference in them. Dont change the subject and dont blame republicans for what Joe Biden authored and bragged about and Bill Clinton signed into law. Simply tell me the ideological difference.

Here is some day reading for you,

And this has to do with????????? Its a political strategy to gain votes. Did it work? No. The south voting Republican is overblown. As I explained to Slappy numerous times, the south trended Republican starting in the early 70's for two specific reasons.

1. The klan lost much of its power and influence and thus could not engage in wide spread voter suppression as it had the previous century.
2. Rust belt citizens fled the region by the hundreds of thousands if not millions due to job loss. This is the main reason the south trended Republican while states such as Illinois and Michigan began voting Democrat.

Dodging again. Tell me the ideological difference in them. Dont change the subject and dont blame republicans for what Joe Biden authored and bragged about and Bill Clinton signed into law. Simply tell me the ideological difference.
OK to help me figure out what you are looking for, what are their ideological similiarites?

2. Rust belt citizens fled the region by the hundreds of thousands if not millions due to job loss. This is the main reason the south trended Republican while states such as Illinois and Michigan began voting Democrat.
Lets say if even 2 million Republicans moved from the North is that really going to have that much of an affect in voting results in an area that had over 41 million people, come on try again.

OK to help me figure out what you are looking for, what are their ideological similiarites?
Dodging again by answering a question with a question. You and slappy claim that the two party's switched platforms in the 60's. I say they did not. I gave numerous legislation examples of the Democrats both before and after the alleged switch. I am simply asking what the ideological difference is.

But I will tell you what is the same about them. In each example, the Democrat Legislation singled out a specific group or groups for mistreatment and discrimination.

Your turn.

Lets say if even 2 million Republicans moved from the North is that really going to have that much of an affect in voting results in an area that had over 41 million people, come on try again.
And again. it is overblown. Carter won all but Virginia in 1976 and won a few in 80. Clinton won southern states in both 92 and 96. Nixon(72) and Reagan(84) won everything, not just the south.

Also, you ignore the affect of voter suppression by the Klan.

And again. it is overblown. Carter won all but Virginia in 1976 and won a few in 80. Clinton won southern states in both 92 and 96. Nixon(72) and Reagan(84) won everything, not just the south.

Also, you ignore the affect of voter suppression by the Klan.
Carter home state (Georgia), Clinton home state (Arkansas)

But I will tell you what is the same about them. In each example, the Democrat Legislation singled out a specific group or groups for mistreatment and discrimination.

Your turn.
The 94 crime bill didn't specifically list a race like the other laws did. The disparities came in the application and follow up changes and eliminations once Republicans were in power.

Your turn.
Also the bill passed 95-5 in the Senate, that's not Democratic legislation, that's Bipartisan legislation.

The 94 crime bill didn't specifically list a race like the other laws did. The disparities came in the application and follow up changes and eliminations once Republicans were in power.
Still dodging

20210719_091738.jpg

This is Funny

Scientists Warn That Within 6 Months Humanity Will Run Out Of Things To Call Racist

... scientists are warning of an impending catastrophe