The President threatened the citizens?

You are so confused ....... You are exactly what's wrong with this country

At least I served. In a real armored division with real tanks and real weapons, not play pretend.

I love how pubs claim to support our military and plot against them. Which is it?

LOL. You people are delusional. The legal weaponry citizens have in this country today is not overthrowing the government without the cooperation of the military. You can practice in the woods all you want.
You are out of your depth here (as usual). You lack both an understanding of military history, as well as an understanding of the make up of our current military.

Reactions: y2h
At least I served. In a real armored division with real tanks and real weapons, not play pretend.

I love how pubs claim to support our military and plot against them. Which is it?

1st Armor Division 16th Combat Engineers Nuremburg Germany '83 - '87

What was your unit?

Americans, no. Traitors? Terrorists? Yes.
There is actually nothing more American than standing up to the government. We are here because we overthrew an oppressive regime. George Washington was considered a traitor and terrorist at one time too.

You wouldve been playing for the British.

You are out of your depth here (as usual). You lack both an understanding of military history, as well as an understanding of the make up of our current military.
Go ahead and prove me wrong. That’s the only way this will be settled. I’ll be watching with amusement.

It’s funny that you don’t actually realize who the people are who do the actual fighting in our military.
If you think the the majority of our military moonlights as little militia men, you are an idiot. The ones that are can change sides and join their dipsh*t brethren.

If you think the the majority of our military moonlights as little militia men, you are an idiot. The ones that are can change sides and join their dipsh*t brethren.
You don't realiaze that the people who do the fighting for us come from the very same subset of our society. And given the fact that you have not been in the military, nor do you have any sons in a combat MOS, I wouldn't expect you to know this.

There is actually nothing more American than standing up to the government. We are here because we overthrew an oppressive regime. George Washington was considered a traitor and terrorist at one time too.

You wouldve been playing for the British.

Not what you said when Trump was POTUS. Now you want to take it all back, huh?

Protests over civil rights is American. Unfortunately it can get messy, on both sides. We do have a long history of that. But in the name of progress. And progress has been made, from abolition to Jim Crowe to MLK and Civil Rights Act to Rodney King beating etc etc etc. And now the historic Chauvin verdict and push for police reforms. Good! We do NOT have a tradition of overthrowing democracy and installing autocrats. THAT is not American.

Not what you said when Trump was POTUS. Now you want to take it all back, huh?

Protests over civil rights is American. Unfortunately it can get messy, on both sides. We do have a long history of that. But in the name of progress. And progress has been made, from abolition to Jim Crowe to MLK and Civil Rights Act to Rodney King beating etc etc etc. And now the historic Chauvin verdict and push for police reforms. Good! We do NOT have a tradition of overthrowing democracy and installing autocrats. THAT is not American.
And yet plutocrats just selected and installed a tyrant who threatened American citizens with nuclear weapons.

No one takes it serious though because everyone understands Dopey Joe is not really in charge of anything.

And yet plutocrats just selected and installed a tyrant who threatened American citizens with nuclear weapons.

No one takes it serious though because everyone understands Dopey Joe is not really in charge of anything.

According to Qanon, sure. But as you said, to normal people not so much. Enjoy your dementia years.

You are right no one needs too take sleepy joe seriously, but we might want to take serious who ever it is telling Joe what to say.