Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

Hey ProV1 , the "hillbillies" as you call them aren't killing people in droves every weekend in democrat run cities. It's criminals in gangs, people violating conditions of their parole, and the only way to stop this is going into the crime infested areas, and ridding the guns from said criminals.

I volunteer that you and all of your liberal friends take charge and do the right thing by getting these guns off the streets, and since you hate police so much, maybe gather your "community outreach" friends to solve this issue.
I’m for taking all guns from all people who should not have guns no matter where they live or what color they are. You too?

What function does heroin have that does not directly harm someone?
Opioids are prescribed all the time. There is no real difference between heroin and Oxy.

Drugs don’t kill people. People kill people.

Cool. We were talking about a driver's license though.

Out of curiosity what is "much more than about a third" anyway?
We were and all I said is you get a background check for a license and you do. It is a simple statement that does not require any more discussion.

We were and all I said is you get a background check for a license and you do. It is a simple statement that does not require any more discussion.
But what is "much more than about a third?"

If I had to guess I would say maybe 20% more but that then becomes about a half. Maybe it's 30% more but that is about 2/3.

Inquiring minds want to know.

But what is "much more than about a third?"

If I had to guess I would say maybe 20% more but that then becomes about a half. Maybe it's 30% more but that is about 2/3.

Inquiring minds want to know.
I really don’t understand what you are saying or asking.

Lol. Admittedly I have only done it a couple of times. When I was a kid, dad did it. In high school my girlfriend's dad did it. My job was to take the boat out or put it on the trailer. As an adult the in-laws places at Indian Lake had a dock which was super nice.

Seen some interesting things though at Caesars creek during a busy weekend day at the docks though. It's almost worthwhile to just sit at the docks and watch the entertainment.
Fellow welfare people I see. Now I know why we get along on here. We know the plight of the downtrodden.

I’m for taking all guns from all people who should not have guns no matter where they live or what color they are. You too?
Yes, criminal should not have guns, we agree.
I know this is the mantra of the left, but why bring color into this, when it was never mentioned in the first place?
It's like you have a subconscious prejudice, which is sad.

I already said that was the only change and it is only for kids. Thank God Biden change that horrific policy.
It was a great policy. Why should they be let loose in this country to wait for a hearing they'll never attend?

At least you admit you are for open borders.

Biden is off the rails, he's nuts, and is a cancer on our nation.
1624620198139.png

lmao!

I know this is the mantra of the left, but why bring color into this, when it was never mentioned in the first place?
Are you kidding? Color was brought into this many times.
If we outlawed black people from owning guns how far would those numbers drop?
BLM and the defund the police. You own this Dems. I'll keep my guns and protect myself. The fake narrative carries a penalty. The question remains how many lives will blacks sacrifice? Urban America is a sheet hole.

I’m just covering all people in all locations. Sometimes there seem to be exceptions on Yappi.

Glad you agree with Biden’s actions to keep guns out of the hands of those that should not have them.

It was a great policy. Why should they be let loose in this country to wait for a hearing they'll never attend?

At least you admit you are for open borders.
Hey dipsh*t. They are not let into the country. They are stuffed in cages. Remember your other immigration b*tch?

Hey dipsh*t. They are not let into the country. They are stuffed in cages. Remember your other immigration b*tch?
Of course they are let into the country. They are released and told to come back for a hearing for which only the incredibly stupid show up.

They can wait in one of the numerous countries they pass through to get here.

It’s a guesstimate. After guns have changed hands so many times after resales, likely over a third of sales never had a background check.
To quote someone from yesterday, post your reference if you want to be taken seriously....

It’s a guesstimate. After guns have changed hands so many times after resales, likely over a third of sales never had a background check.
Where did you get your gun information? Does it really matter? Let the new community police worry about it. BLM will lead the way. Blacks are being slaughtered by police officers. Police are the problem. I'll keep my guns just in case things don't work out.

i think this is the problem with the gun debate:

1) pro gun people are VERY FEARFUL of the democrats desire to take away their gun rights. is this fear rational? i'll leave it for you to decide but here is what I think the democrats problem is. They do very little but to say "no one is here to take away your guns." they say this every so often. but members of their community go around on talk shows and say this very thing. they point to countries with very strict gun laws and talk about how great america would be without guns.

2)pro gun people have seen historically countries that confiscate guns and then governments run roughshod over their citizenry. America has an inbred, institutional fear of government in a large percentage of its citizens dna. it is how we were founded. democrats do nothing to assuage this distrust. in fact, they inflame it. i don't think it is on purpose but it is the result.

3) both sides cherry pick statistics. nobody agrees on what the facts on this debate are. democrats and their media allies do everything in their power to stoke fear into the citizenry of guns. how do they do this, when was the last time you saw a story about someone using a gun to save life in the news? it happens daily.

4) democrats do a horrible job explaining their side to a skeptical audience. it doesn't help their cause that they frequently use terminology wrong.

5) pro-gun people do a terrible job in trying to understand the fear on the left of universal gun ownership. they are so afraid of losing their rights they stand in absolute defense of any gun legislation. it would be in their interest i think to sit at the table and listen.

in conclusion, i think it would be in everyone's interest to try to understand where the other side stands. I would put the most emphasis of the problem on the anti-gun side of the equation, but pro-gun people could have a little more empathy for the other sides fear.

just crunched some numbers.

chicago had 59% of illinois homicides whilst only having 21% of its population (in 2019). is this at all relevant to the conversation?

i think this is the problem with the gun debate:

1) pro gun people are VERY FEARFUL of the democrats desire to take away their gun rights. is this fear rational? i'll leave it for you to decide but here is what I think the democrats problem is. They do very little but to say "no one is here to take away your guns." they say this every so often. but members of their community go around on talk shows and say this very thing. they point to countries with very strict gun laws and talk about how great america would be without guns.

2)pro gun people have seen historically countries that confiscate guns and then governments run roughshod over their citizenry. America has an inbred, institutional fear of government in a large percentage of its citizens dna. it is how we were founded. democrats do nothing to assuage this distrust. in fact, they inflame it. i don't think it is on purpose but it is the result.

3) both sides cherry pick statistics. nobody agrees on what the facts on this debate are. democrats and their media allies do everything in their power to stoke fear into the citizenry of guns. how do they do this, when was the last time you saw a story about someone using a gun to save life in the news? it happens daily.

4) democrats do a horrible job explaining their side to a skeptical audience. it doesn't help their cause that they frequently use terminology wrong.

5) pro-gun people do a terrible job in trying to understand the fear on the left of universal gun ownership. they are so afraid of losing their rights they stand in absolute defense of any gun legislation. it would be in their interest i think to sit at the table and listen.

in conclusion, i think it would be in everyone's interest to try to understand where the other side stands. I would put the most emphasis of the problem on the anti-gun side of the equation, but pro-gun people could have a little more empathy for the other sides fear.
Thanks for some honest banter. Do you own a gun?