Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

Well we have measures to cover most of what you ask. I will use cars. You must reach an age. Your must pass a safety and proficiency test. You must pass a background check. You must buy liability insurance. You must renew your license every 4 years. When you sell your car in a private transaction, you must register the transfer of the title. Hopefully, you get the picture. Certainly, people can break any of those laws but it does not stop us from having them.
You pass a background check to get a driver's license? Beyond if you have any outstanding tickets or warrants?

Of course it does you imbecile. It helps ensure that only licensed, insured, and capable people operate an automobile. Boats are the same. Hammers is just stupid diversion. Pure amateur hour with that retarded reference.

All Biden really proposed was better enforcement of gun laws to reduce the number of stupid and dumb people with guns and the asylum went bonkers.
You don't need a boating license to operate a boat.

Absolutely. It is classic whataboutism and diversion. Hammers, cutlery, yard stones, pitch forks, chainsaws. Anything else you wanna add?
Loop Trump GIF

You don't need a boating license to operate a boat.
That depends on the use case. If you wanna charter yes. That said, a I’ll add the boat diversion to the rest of them. Super stupid to equate to guns. It does not stop people from using it though.

Absolutely. It is classic whataboutism and diversion. Hammers, cutlery, yard stones, pitch forks, chainsaws. Anything else you wanna add?
Seeming more people get killed with knives and fist than guns. Could you tell me why Biden, you and the rest of the libs focus on guns?

I'm not the one avoiding the answers on cars, boats, hammers, knives, and.....guns.

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office
Yeah. I fully answered the car question but not gonna waste time with hammers, forks, razors or yard stones. you are free to use your imagination.

Yeah. I fully answered the car question but not gonna waste time with hammers, forks, razors or yard stones. you are free to use your imagination.
I thought you cared about people dying...and what we could do to prevent that?

Seeming more people get killed with knives and fist than guns. Could you tell me why Biden, you and the rest of the libs focus on guns?
If you wanna give me data on death and injury by knife in comparison to guns, I’m happy to take a look and give my take.

Didn't mention forks, razors, or yard stones. Asked about legit causes of deaths and provided a source. Your car answered nothing about lowering death rates.

gregory hines dancing GIF by BrownSugarApp

You pass a background check to get a driver's license? Beyond if you have any outstanding tickets or warrants?
The check is your eligibility to obtain a license. So basically is there things on your record that would prohibit it. This is new to you?

Lol. Most boats are recreational users not charter boats.

Probably would help if you just stop talking about things you don't know the answer to.
Well sure most are recreational. The debate is really not about what is required to operate boats now is it? I used cars as an example. I don’t really have an interest in every possible thing. Try to stay on point and not get distracted.

Didn't mention forks, razors, or yard stones. Asked about legit causes of deaths and provided a source. Your car answered nothing about lowering death rates.

gregory hines dancing GIF by BrownSugarApp
What do you think all those laws and regulations are for regarding cars? Much of it for measures of safety. I did not raise cars as an example anyway. Cars are for transportation and guns are for killing so they are both in their open category, anyway.

What do you think all those laws and regulations are for regarding cars? Much of it for measures of safety. I did not raise cars as an example anyway. Cars are for transportation and guns are for killing so they are both in their open category, anyway.
So......still avoiding, got it.

Avoid The Office GIF