Critical Race Theory

I am not calling him a liar because he contradicted me. I am calling him a liar based on past posts that were flatly untrue PLUS he is making a claim about some random situation and asserting it has something to do with CRT systemically creeping into middle school. He claims it is public but won't reference anything. It is just a made up story at this point. It is not unlike claiming one's sister ran her EC out of battery a dozen times trying to claim that EC technology is bad.
What past posts ? What examples ?

How about you give me some examples of how I have a reputation as a liar on here first ?
People can search your screen name and find those for themselves. I already gave you the latest one. You just spewed it. Your random story about a teacher getting forced out over "crap" has zero to do with CRT creeping into middle school. Per my article, if I ever assert that a random teacher calling a student the n-word means that white nationalism is creeping into middle school teaching unions, you can call me the same. Deal?

People can search your screen name and find those for themselves. I already gave you the latest one. You just spewed it. Your random story about a teacher getting forced out over "crap" has zero to do with CRT creeping into middle school. Per my article, if I ever assert that a random teacher calling a student the n-word means that white nationalism is creeping into middle school teaching unions, you can call me the same. Deal?
So you have nothing. You made the claim. You are full of it

I never said a high school unit principal being forced out equated to it creeping into middle school. You are conflating two different things.

But yeah pretty funny that you call everyone else a liar and are often caught in lies yourself

So you have nothing. You made the claim. You are full of it

I never said a high school unit principal being forced out equated to it creeping into middle school. You are conflating two different things.

But yeah pretty funny that you call everyone else a liar and are often caught in lies yourself
You said CRT was creeping into middle and high school and your evidence of that was a random middle school teacher who was spreading CRT propaganda. You have not shared who he is. You have not shared what he was saying so we could see for ourselves if it was CRT propaganda or something entirely different. You just spewed some that has nothing to do with the discussion and then denied doing it. Which brings me back to you being a liar. Below is you saying it is creeping into middle and high school and in the VERY next sentence use your story about the random guy as evidence. That is not conflating. That is reading your crap verbatim. You just can't stop with the lies can you?
1624307447180.png
u?

I am not calling him a liar because he contradicted me. I am calling him a liar based on past posts that were flatly untrue PLUS he is making a claim about some random situation and asserting it has something to do with CRT systemically creeping into middle school. He claims it is public but won't reference anything. It is just a made up story at this point. It is not unlike claiming one's sister ran her EC out of battery a dozen times trying to claim that EC technology is bad.
You called me a liar for simply passing on what my BIL and sister relayed to me about their experience with a Tesla. I relayed it almost entirely accurately from memory, with one minor exception, that did nothing to invalidate their experience as relayed by me, but in your omniscience, you declared them to be stupid and me a liar.

Pardon me, but you have issues. Very serious issues. One of them is that you confuse what you think or suspect with what you know and your piehole declares what you think, but dont know - and that puts you in the untenable position of being sure about what you cannot possibly know - unless you are a deity. I am not a believer. Lol.

But you do, evidently, use a really good golf ball, so I can say that as a positive. Lol.

That is a sanitized version of what CRT is because, despite the denials, this racist, Marxist filth is being taught in schools under sanitized names. It is being forced on employees of some businesses. It is being taught in our military.

What you are doing here is trying to salvage something the Left was deceptively trying to implement on the sly, it has been exposed, so now it is benign and not really being done. Lol.

It is evil from the pit of hell. Interestingly enough, it uses many thought tracks that white supremacists (real ones) from 150 years ago used to justify their racist filth.
You are one sick, delusional dude. I’ll repeat. CRT is only in the news to fire up the Trump base. Of course, you fell for it. When the midterms are over discussion of it will vanish.

You said CRT was creeping into middle and high school and your evidence of that was a random middle school teacher who was spreading CRT propaganda. You have not shared who he is. You have not shared what he was saying so we could see for ourselves if it was CRT propaganda or something entirely different. You just spewed some that has nothing to do with the discussion and then denied doing it. Which brings me back to you being a liar. Below is you saying it is creeping into middle and high school and in the VERY next sentence use your story about the random guy as evidence. That is not conflating. That is reading your crap verbatim. You just can't stop with the lies can you?View attachment 18215u?
No. I said it was a high school unit principal. I said it has creeped into middle schools in parts of the country but in my instance I was bringing up the high school

The screenshot you took says it has creeped into middle school AND high school Then I talked about the high school unit principal.
If you read past a third grade reading level , you'd see that.

When you say someone has a history of lying , you should have many examples over the years. You provided none. You flat out lied about that reputation, were called out for it and then you tucked tail when I did so

You called me a liar for simply passing on what my BIL and sister relayed to me about their experience with a Tesla. I relayed it almost entirely accurately from memory, with one minor exception, that did nothing to invalidate their experience as relayed by me, but in your omniscience, you declared them to be stupid and me a liar.

Pardon me, but you have issues. Very serious issues. One of them is that you confuse what you think or suspect with what you know and your piehole declares what you think, but dont know - and that puts you in the untenable position of being sure about what you cannot possibly know - unless you are a deity. I am not a believer. Lol.

But you do, evidently, use a really good golf ball, so I can say that as a positive. Lol.
Listen dude. You went on a public forum and spun up an implausible story. It ended up being a lie whether you are accountable for it or your sister. Since I did not hear the lie from her but heard it from you, you are accountable. Own it like a man. I have no use for your excuse that she just exaggerated...not a problem. With regards to Mentor, he does this all the time. He did it in this very thread. The said that he never said CRT was creeping into middle and high schools while using the example of a guy getting forced from "his school" for spewing CRT propaganda. He clearly DID do that and I simply pasted a screen shot of him doing just what he denied doing.

My "issues" are a rejection of the lies and BS guys like you and him spew in an effort to deceive. This thread is a great example. It is predicated on the fiction that the AP wrote a biased fake news report on this incident. That is total horseh*t and not supported by a single fact. Per my very first post on the thread, the issue is with the mayor and not the AP wire. Trying to claim that a wire service needs to do investigative reporting on every quote they use before submitting the wire is ludicrous. For God's sake, think about what you are saying.

Listen dude. You went on a public forum and spun up an implausible story. It ended up being a lie whether you are accountable for it or your sister. Since I did not hear the lie from her but heard it from you, you are accountable. Own it like a man. I have no use for your excuse that she just exaggerated...not a problem. With regards to Mentor, he does this all the time. He did it in this very thread. The said that he never said CRT was creeping into middle and high schools while using the example of a guy getting forced from "his school" for spewing CRT propaganda. He clearly DID do that and I simply pasted a screen shot of him doing just what he denied doing.

My "issues" are a rejection of the lies and BS guys like you and him spew in an effort to deceive. This thread is a great example. It is predicated on the fiction that the AP wrote a biased fake news report on this incident. That is total horseh*t and not supported by a single fact. Per my very first post on the thread, the issue is with the mayor and not the AP wire. Trying to claim that a wire service needs to do investigative reporting on every quote they use before submitting the wire is ludicrous. For God's sake, think about what you are saying.
You keep saying does this all the time. It rings hollow when you can't bring up any examples.

And I didn't lie on this thread at all. You just cant read well. Everything I said is factual

You call everybody who doesn't agree with you a liar, fraud or cult member. At this point it's like the girl who cried racist at everything. If everything is racist , nothing is racist.

I actually feel sorry for you, loneliness can hurt like a physical pain

No. I said it was a high school unit principal. I said it has creeped into middle schools in parts of the country but in my instance I was bringing up the high school

The screenshot you took says it has creeped into middle school AND high school Then I talked about the high school unit principal.
If you read past a third grade reading level , you'd see that.

When you say someone has a history of lying , you should have many examples over the years. You provided none. You flat out lied about that reputation, were called out for it and then you tucked tail when I did so
For God's sake, quite with the spinning world salad of BS. You clearly said CRT was creeping into middle and high school and then immediately exampled with a story about a "guy" spewing CRT propaganda as some kind of evidence. I don't care if he was a unit principal or whatever. I would have no idea what his stupid position is because you refuse to give any specifics. How you can deny doing it is hilarious. It is in the thread you lying sack.

"I never said a high school unit principal being forced out equated to it creeping into middle school."

"Not just colleges either. Has definitely infiltrated middle and high schools. My school had a guy forced to resign recently when the crt propaganda he was spreading came out and the parents fought it. Glad my school has common sense"

"It's used mainly by the right "

At least now you are admitting you aren't a republican instead of keeping up with that bs cascade that everyone saw through to start . The liberal talking points gave it away early
My party allegiance really concerns some of you. My guess is those who are more insecure. People who are introspective have a greater sense of purpose and well being. A true, reasonable Republican has to ask himself if he supports the BS that is being spouted by members of his party. I choose not to be a blind follower of the ignorance professed by many of you. I want a better Republican Party. Evidently, you have chosen the party of Trump, Greene, Gaetz, and Johnson, or you’re a phony like Moscow Mitch and “My Kevin” McCarthy.

For God's sake, quite with the spinning world salad of BS. You clearly said CRT was creeping into middle and high school and then immediately exampled with a story about a "guy" spewing CRT propaganda as some kind of evidence. I don't care if he was a unit principal or whatever. I would have no idea what his stupid position is because you refuse to give any specifics. How you can deny doing it is hilarious. It is in the thread you lying sack.

"I never said a high school unit principal being forced out equated to it creeping into middle school."

"Not just colleges either. Has definitely infiltrated middle and high schools. My school had a guy forced to resign recently when the crt propaganda he was spreading came out and the parents fought it. Glad my school has common sense"
You are dense. It's really bad. It's not a word salad at all. You are quoting my post and still can't read it. I said middle school and high school. Next sentence was about my school and I was talking about the HS unit principal. Middle school doesn't even have that position in the district I was in

Now provide this history of lying. Should have plenty of examples. But then again from a liar and sack of crap like you it won't mean much. Remember this is the guy who assumed my dad's business was in landscaping just because he's Latino

1. CRT is not taught in any HS in Ohio
2. Slavery was real and had a large impact in the original documents our country was founded on.
3. It doesn't mean we are a horrible country just that we can continually improve and extend our freedom and equality to all people.
4. There are obvious systemic issues that impacted racial opportunity after slavery was abolished. Some of these still carry a ripple effect today. It does not mean that the US is not the best place to be a black person in the world or that they cannot be successful...nor does it mean they should hate white people, but Black Americans and Native Americans have some unique challenges compared to other ethnic groups in the US.
5. Your anger and resentment seems to be self directed.
6. Indoctrination is the word you meant (I can only assume)
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".

Written by the slave holder Thomas Jefferson. This one passage spelled the doom of slavery in America.

My party allegiance really concerns some of you. My guess is those who are more insecure. People who are introspective have a greater sense of purpose and well being. A true, reasonable Republican has to ask himself if he supports the BS that is being spouted by members of his party. I choose not to be a blind follower of the ignorance professed by many of you. I want a better Republican Party. Evidently, you have chosen the party of Trump, Greene, Gaetz, and Johnson, or you’re a phony like Moscow Mitch and “My Kevin” McCarthy.
And you chose to vote for Biden Harris.

People like me bring it up because you pathetically tried to lie and said you were a republican. The democrats on here don't have it brought up because they don't pull this schoolboy level stuff and sack up to admit what they are

The reason we throw it out is that you came on Yappi and lied by portraying yourself as a "republican".

I'm guessing you did this to gain some sort of advantage in the debate. Yet almost every position you take reveals that you're not a republican. And I'm not talking about your dislike of Trump. A lot of fine republicans don't like Trump. It's that your take on almost every issue is left of center.

I don't believe you want a better GOP. I believe you want a GOP that is subservient to the left and would not fight against America's march to a progressive utopia. It would just be refreshing if you guys were actually honest about where you're coming from and what you're attempting to achieve.

The reason we throw it out is that you came on Yappi and lied by portraying yourself as a "republican".

I'm guessing you did this to gain some sort of advantage in the debate. Yet almost every position you take reveals that you're not a republican. And I'm not talking about your dislike of Trump. A lot of fine republicans don't like Trump. It's that your take on almost every issue is left of center.

I don't believe you want a better GOP. I believe you want a GOP that is subservient to the left and would not fight against America's march to a progressive utopia. It would just be refreshing if you guys were actually honest about where you're coming from and what you're attempting to achieve.
A quick look at his post history by anyone shows this. The guy constantly makes excuses for the democrats and spews their talking points. This guy is a complete fraud

You are one sick, delusional dude. I’ll repeat. CRT is only in the news to fire up the Trump base. Of course, you fell for it. When the midterms are over discussion of it will vanish.
Opposition to CRT is often a grassroots effort at the local school district level. There are also a lot of republican thought leaders who see the vile nature of CRT and will continue to push back against this racist, totalitarian ideology long after the midterms.

And it's posts like this that demonstrate you are not a republican.

You are dense. It's really bad. It's not a word salad at all. You are quoting my post and still can't read it. I said middle school and high school. Next sentence was about my school and I was talking about the HS unit principal. Middle school doesn't even have that position in the district I was in

Now provide this history of lying. Should have plenty of examples. But then again from a liar and sack of crap like you it won't mean much. Remember this is the guy who assumed my dad's business was in landscaping just because he's Latino
Hey dipsh*t. I don't care what the guys position was or what school you referenced. You said it was creeping into middle and high school and then immediately referenced some guy that got bounced for spewing CRT propaganda as evidence. You lied. Plus you have no evidence that CRT is creeping into middle and high school teaching and you offered zero evidence that a guy got forced to resign for spewing CRT propaganda.

You can spin about unit principals or what school until you are blue in the face. NOBODY with a shred of integrity is buying it.

A quick look at his post history by anyone shows this. The guy constantly makes excuses for the democrats and spews their talking points. This guy is a complete fraud
I don't know why he keeps it up. He needs to change his handle and take another stab at pretending to be a republican. I would recommend he actually post some stuff that conservatives and republicans would agree on.

This guy reminds me of this scene from that Sylvester Stallone/Dolly Parton movie:

Believe what you like. Eventually true Reagan/Bush Republicans will be there to pick up the pieces of the party when your ilk has crashed and burned. I didn’t support Biden’s covid cash giveaway nor do I support his overdone infrastructure farce. I wouldn’t call those liberal positions. By the way, I voted Trump in 2016, but in 2020 I had to leave my presidential ballot blank. I may eventually choose the Democratic Party, but I’m not ready to give upon the GOP yet.

Believe what you like. Eventually true Reagan/Bush Republicans will be there to pick up the pieces of the party when your ilk has crashed and burned. I didn’t support Biden’s covid cash giveaway nor do I support his overdone infrastructure farce. I wouldn’t call those liberal positions. By the way, I voted Trump in 2016, but in 2020 I had to leave my presidential ballot blank. I may eventually choose the Democratic Party, but I’m not ready to give upon the GOP yet.
So you're a Reagan/Bush republican? You do know that there was a big difference between Reagan and GH /GR Bush right? And do you think either would defend CRT?

Hey dipsh*t. I don't care what the guys position was or what school you referenced. You said it was creeping into middle and high school and then immediately referenced some guy that got bounced for spewing CRT propaganda as evidence. You lied. Plus you have no evidence that CRT is creeping into middle and high school teaching and you offered zero evidence that a guy got forced to resign for spewing CRT propaganda.

You can spin about unit principals or what school until you are blue in the face. NOBODY with a shred of integrity is buying it.
Hey moron . You are using that quote to say I was talking about my middle school when I clearly mentioned both schools

You also couldn't give one example of me lying over the years here despite saying I have a reputation for it. Notice nobody supported you in that. Because you flat out made it up.

Posted just one below. The guy had also stated that all republicans are white supremacists . People like that shoudlnt be around kids. And he was forced to resign and did so

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-174321.png
    Screenshot_20210621-174321.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 13
Hey moron . You are using that quote to say I was talking about my middle school when I clearly mentioned both schools

You also couldn't give one example of me lying over the years here despite saying I have a reputation for it. Notice nobody supported you in that. Because you flat out made it up.

Posted just one below. The guy had also stated that all republicans are white supremacists . People like that shoudlnt be around kids. And he was forced to resign and did so

The details here are easy to miss but the response reveals their true nature: they believe all there is to society is power and oppression (Marxian ideas) and their mission lies on those lines - they don't want to end power and oppression, they want to reverse it in their favor and those who oppose them are only there to maintain their own power and position as oppressors. This is a far more appeal attempt at "equality" and "social justice" for the power-hungry than what created much of the Civil Rights movements that they masquerade as being an extension or continuation of. This is why they cling to hard to the past and shut down all paths to true unity and reconciliation. That would end their game

Last edited: