Hatch Act Complaint Charges NIAID Director Anthony Fauci With Illegal Activism = updated Freedom over Faucism

Living outside of reality is dangerous to your health.

A National Institutes of Health clinical trial evaluating the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has formally concluded that the drug provides no clinical benefit to hospitalized patients.

Except for the doctors that have successfully used it ?‍♂️

NIH reputation has taken quite a hit.

Saying one thing in private and denying that thing in public policy and statements is indeed a coverup
By that definition, Trump covered up the danger of the virus as was proven on the Woodward tapes. You still want to play that game?

By that definition, Trump covered up the danger of the virus as was proven on the Woodward tapes. You still want to play that game?

We can. Fauci deliberately lied about the effectiveness of masks, the severity of the virus, useful medicines, and the origin of the virus. As a doctor and director of public health, this is gross negligence and should have him stripped of his position and all ability to work in medicine or provide expertise in the field for the rest of his life.

Trump was unconvinced of its severity.

Try again.

We can. Fauci deliberately lied about the effectiveness of masks, the severity of the virus, useful medicines, and the origin of the virus. As a doctor and director of public health, this is gross negligence and should have him stripped of his position and all ability to work in medicine or provide expertise in the field for the rest of his life.

Trump was unconvinced of its severity.

Try again.
Trump admitted to lying about the severity and impact. He directly said that he did not want to alarm people. Now that latter part is BS because that is not the reason he did it, but make no mistake, he did the exact same thing you are accusing Fauci of.

BTW...your Fauci accusations are largely BS too.

Trump admitted to lying about the severity and impact. He directly said that he did not want to alarm people. Now that latter part is BS because that is not the reason he did it, but make no mistake, he did the exact same thing you are accusing Fauci of.

BTW...your Fauci accusations are largely BS too.

No, it isn't an assertion, it's written right there for everyone to read. Your problem here is you think you're too smart to have ever been duped. Well, you're wrong about that, too.

Someone told Trump that the virus was airborne, which it isn't, which led him to believe it was more severe than it actually is. Him playing it down is certainly an issue but I want to know who told him it was airborne.

This is all about deifying a public health official into some kind of bobblehead pop culture icon you now have to defend no matter what. You people literally do this every time.

Maybe stop doing that. ?‍♂️

Lots of smoke surrounding Fauci right now and not all from conservative Repubs. Is there fire? Time will tell.

No, it isn't an assertion, it's written right there for everyone to read. Your problem here is you think you're too smart to have ever been duped. Well, you're wrong about that, too.

Someone told Trump that the virus was airborne, which it isn't, which led him to believe it was more severe than it actually is. Him playing it down is certainly an issue but I want to know who told him it was airborne.
I was not duped because I refuse to play victim like you. First, I don’t care about masks and have posted as much about 20 times over the last year. They were a temporary and minor inconvenience that did not materially change my life. As for the restrictions and lockdowns, some were needed and others were not. Playing Monday morning quarterback is easy after an unprecedented situation like a global pandemic. I have no issue with lessons learned, but the whining and blaming is nothing but theater at this point.

1622990398237.png

Even the Dems are seeing through the BS that was laid upon us.

I was not duped because I refuse to play victim like you. First, I don’t care about masks and have posted as much about 20 times over the last year. They were a temporary and minor inconvenience that did not materially change my life. As for the restrictions and lockdowns, some were needed and others were not. Playing Monday morning quarterback is easy after an unprecedented situation like a global pandemic. I have no issue with lessons learned, but the whining and blaming is nothing but theater at this point.
As were the masks....

But playing Monday morning QB is ok for Trump? ?

This is all about deifying a public health official into some kind of bobblehead pop culture icon you now have to defend no matter what. You people literally do this every time.

Maybe stop doing that. ?‍♂️
I wonder what Saint Acton is doing these days. Anyone get ahold of her emails?

AmyActonPr_1800x1800.jpg

Unprecedented ?

A temporary and minor inconvenience...that went from 2 weeks to nearly a year. Like most liberals you lack the forethought to understand future implications of government action.

the President has more power and more responsible for the investigation than whatever Fauci title is ... but the idea that King Donald failed at something is impossible for the Cult to comprehend ... ????

Last edited by a moderator:
Unprecedented ?

A temporary and minor inconvenience...that went from 2 weeks to nearly a year. Like most liberals you lack the forethought to understand future implications of government action.
Stop being scared.

Typical liberal doesn't understand the issue wasnt masks themselves but what they represent.
Really? 90% of the whining was about what a pain in the they were or how ineffective they are. If it was all about your precious liberties, non of that is an issue. It wasn’t so it was.

What another great reply ... and your typical reply to something you have no real argument against ... the President has more power and more responsible for the investigation than whatever Fauci title is ... but the idea that King Donald failed at something is impossible for the Cult to comprehend ... ????
They ignore that Trump had a whole task force. Led by Pence with all the best doctors (nothing but the best people). He put his kids on it. They had briefings with all their policy recommendations and guidance. Had press conferences almost daily for a good while. Trump often spoke himself. Remember ultraviolet light and disinfectant? In case you all forgot, here is a reminder.