Biden Vrs Trump

No. I am celebrating a vibrant economy where people are doing their thing and spending without worry. If that means prices tick up because of that demand, I'm cool with it. Just saw a report on the real estate market this morning. It is smoking hot with prices soaring. You can join AL1963 reminiscing about May 2020 and the glory of it's $2 gas.
We had a vibrant economy pre Covid and gas wasnt this expensive...

Yea, Trump sure was effective posting criticisms on Twitter. Didn't make any difference. Suddenly trumplicans want the Government to step in on private companies business decisions?

Building a wall on our Southern Border. Easy policy to understand

Biden actions

The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is a non profit, anti-immigration organization in the United States.

Typical trumplican website. I'm sure IEW has it bookmarked.

And the trend was downward.

And the trend is upward.

You're such a dishonest, scum sucking...yet useful idiot. Well done.
You are an Indian Pond Scum sucking liar. Gas prices averaged $2.14 in 2016 and $2.54 in 2017 and $2.75 in 2018. Trumps trend was up until the pandemic hit you idiot.

So your hanging your hat on Carrier and Lordstown as big MAGA wins? Or are you saying the white grievance and victemhood just makes you feel good?
When Obama bailed out GM one of the actions GM planned as part of that agreement was closing Lordstown. After GM got the money they reneged and kept it open. It is now Lordstown Motors and produces the Endurance electric pickup truck.

Yea, Trump sure was effective posting criticisms on Twitter. Didn't make any difference. Suddenly trumplicans want the Government to step in on private companies business decisions?
Dont make policies which drive them away and give incentives to bring them back.

When Obama bailed out GM one of the actions GM planned as part of that agreement was closing Lordstown. After GM got the money they reneged and kept it open. It is now Lordstown Motors and produces the Endurance electric pickup truck.
Good to see Ohioans building next generation electric vehicles. With Biden embracing technology, the future looks bright.

You are an Indian Pond Scum sucking liar. Gas prices averaged $2.14 in 2016 and $2.54 in 2017 and $2.75 in 2018. Trumps trend was up until the pandemic hit you idiot.

And $2.60 in 2019
And $2.17 in 2020

2016 was the lowest yearly average since 2004.
Trump took office in 2017
The price went up in 2018 and down in 2019 and 2020
And you call that trending up.

And $2.60 in 2019
And $2.17 in 2020

2016 was the lowest yearly average since 2004.
Trump took office in 2017
The price went up in 2018 and down in 2019 and 2020
And you call that trending up.
Exactly so the net is that gas prices went up significantly under Trump and only dropped because of glut of inventory due to a lack of demand during a global pandemic. The Cult is so stupid.

Exactly so the net is that gas prices went up significantly under Trump and only dropped because of glut of inventory due to a lack of demand during a global pandemic. The Cult is so stupid.
You stated it was trending up under Trump.
That is a blatant lie. Or you are so stupid you don't know what a trend is.
Now you want to qualify for the reason the trend was down.

This is how he's earned the title of "Resident Sophist."

Good times!

Stupidity on display and it's so obvious. Biden is anti Oil. He zinger the pipeline and future exploration. Less projects for oil production, less market competition. Higher prices to meet stockholders expectations.

I never said a word about trend. I simply said that gas prices were going up under Trump until the pandemic and posted the annual average prices. That said, the trend line pre pandemic for Trump’s 3 years, was up. There is zero debate about that.

I never said a word about trend. I simply said that gas prices were going up under Trump until the pandemic and posted the annual average prices. That said, the trend line pre pandemic for Trump’s 3 years, was up. There is zero debate about that.

#sophistry

1622381158580.png

Stupidity on display and it's so obvious. Biden is anti Oil. He zinger the pipeline and future exploration. Less projects for oil production, less market competition. Higher prices to meet stockholders expectations.

Biden is so anti-oil they are finally profitable and recovering after a disastrous year in which hundreds went bankrupt. I'm sure all those workers are heartbroken. Can't have it both ways numbnuts.

In any case clean renewables are the future. Highest job growth, wages, and provide "market competition." Deal with it.

Good news bad news gas needs to be in this range for them to profit, AND, for EV to continue to gain share. Auto makers and consumers should tell you where the market is heading, but you can keep your head in the sand.

Biden is so anti-oil they are finally profitable and recovering after a disastrous year in which hundreds went bankrupt. I'm sure all those workers are heartbroken. Can't have it both ways numbnuts.

In any case clean renewables are the future. Highest job growth, wages, and provide "market competition." Deal with it.

Good news bad news gas needs to be in this range for them to profit, AND, for EV to continue to gain share. Auto makers and consumers should tell you where the market is heading, but you can keep your head in the sand.
I'll get down in the gutter with ya. You're beyond help with your total ignorance. Go to the alter and worship your Globalists God moron. Go look in the mirror. That's a pitiful site isn't it? Let that sink in. Everyday you wake up I want you to think of failure.

You voted for a shell and you own what's coming. MAGA

T

The left wants high energy prices to make their green dreams competitive, thanks for admitting it.

Electric cars are a tiny slice of the market.