Biden Vrs Trump

Trump really killed it savings Lordstown and Carrier. Apparently the mean tweets did not save Lordstown.

Last edited:
Trump really killed it savings Lordstown and Carrier. Apparently the mean tweets did not save Lordstown.

Yeah, I remember Trump, in his first day in office, killing thousands of good paying union jobs in the energy sector, affecting our ability to be more self sufficient.

Whoops! Sorry, that was stumblin', mumblin', lying Joe Biden.

My bad.

To hell with American jobs

I love Russia and the European Union

To hell with American jobs

I love Russia and the European Union

Appropriate for this thread too.

1621080174955.png

So your hanging your hat on Carrier and Lordstown as big MAGA wins? Or are you saying the white grievance and victemhood just makes you feel good?
Actually sounds like you are hanging your hat on those 2 incidences to prove Trump didn't help. Things actually don't work that way.

Are you planning a road trip in this memorial day weekend? Might need to plan to have a little extra money for gas. Gas has gone up 17 cents in the last month nationally and that bring the total to $1.12 higher than this time last year. It has been reported this is the highest since 2014. Do you remember who was President and VP at that time?

Are you planning a road trip in this memorial day weekend? Might need to plan to have a little extra money for gas. Gas has gone up 17 cents in the last month nationally and that bring the total to $1.12 higher than this time last year. It has been reported this is the highest since 2014. Do you remember who was President and VP at that time?
This time last year nobody could go anywhere so there was no demand for gas. I am super glad there is demand this year and am happy to pay a few extra bucks for the the ability to get out and enjoy myself. Most Americans feel the same way. Alternatively, you can stay home and wallow in self pity that things are not the way you liked them last Memorial Day.

This time last year nobody could go anywhere so there was no demand for gas. I am super glad there is demand this year and am happy to pay a few extra bucks for the the ability to get out and enjoy myself. Most Americans feel the same way. Alternatively, you can stay home and wallow in self pity that things are not the way you liked them last Memorial Day.
ProV cheering for higher energy prices ?

ProV cheering for higher energy prices ?
No. I am celebrating a vibrant economy where people are doing their thing and spending without worry. If that means prices tick up because of that demand, I'm cool with it. Just saw a report on the real estate market this morning. It is smoking hot with prices soaring. You can join AL1963 reminiscing about May 2020 and the glory of it's $2 gas.

Is Covid done?