Vaccinated Yankees test positive

What a goofball... anyone with just a scotch of logic would understand that if the vaccines rolled out in December and worked as they say they do, your Cleve Clinic Study is as worthless as the TP I just wiped my arse with. Were people instantly vaccinated when the vaccine was released?Or were there waits?

Cleveland Clinic study: 99.7% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients since Jan. 1 were unvaccinated​

??
And the article is on MSN from Aug of 2020.... hmmm... with all the people on this board posting everything under the sun (myself included), how did we miss this one? Maybe because MSM didn’t want it to be seen?????.

People make claims without linking to anywhere.

I ask for primary sources.

"Do your own work."
Hey @$$-hat, I posted a link to an MSN article, quit whining and read. The link is in post #38. Send me your address, I’ll click the link for you personally if you promise to quit whining.

Hey @$$-hat, I posted a link to an MSN article, quit whining and read. The link is in post #38. Send me your address, I’ll click the link for you personally if you promise to quit whining.
Don't know why the personal attack is necessary.

Guys, I'm not trying to be a pest here. I do want to know this stuff. Why should I just take the word of internet strangers. Support what you say.

That article is from August, but okay, it at least links to a dynamic CDC page. That CDC page also links here: Excess Deaths Associated With Covid-19

The total number of Americans whose death involved Covid-19 and the total number of American deaths involving any cause above what was expected in 2020 is very close to a 1:1 ratio.

600,000 dead Americans is 600,000 dead Americans. To say that 94% of them also had another condition does not mean that Covid-19 was not a major reason why that 94% died.

So why are we downplaying 600,000 excess dead Americans? Just because you're diabetic, obese, have a cancer history, etc does not mean you're lying on your death bed and no longer contributing to society.

Very bad decision by these reckless Yankee players to lie about getting the vaccine and not wear a mask. They’ve place countess men, women and children at risk. The Yankees should be banned from baseball for this

The first article had the URL to the same set of webpages on the CDC site in its "Sources" section.
Ah thanks. I missed that. You have to admit, it's a little hidden.

Geez, why not link directly there instead of some site that wrote these words: "So, if the CDC admits that the flu is twice as deadly as COVID-19 how come the flu is not a pandemic? Did hospitals have a financial incentive to pump up COVID death numbers? Is the agenda of fear mongering mainstream news to push vaccination and control the masses? "

Ah thanks. I missed that. You have to admit, it's a little hidden.

Geez, why not link directly there instead of some site that wrote these words: "So, if the CDC admits that the flu is twice as deadly as COVID-19 how come the flu is not a pandemic? Did hospitals have a financial incentive to pump up COVID death numbers? Is the agenda of fear mongering mainstream news to push vaccination and control the masses? "
Hospitals got reimbursed more for anything that had to do with COVID

Don't know why the personal attack is necessary.

Guys, I'm not trying to be a pest here. I do want to know this stuff. Why should I just take the word of internet strangers. Support what you say.

That article is from August, but okay, it at least links to a dynamic CDC page. That CDC page also links here: Excess Deaths Associated With Covid-19

The total number of Americans whose death involved Covid-19 and the total number of American deaths involving any cause above what was expected in 2020 is very close to a 1:1 ratio.

600,000 dead Americans is 600,000 dead Americans. To say that 94% of them also had another condition does not mean that Covid-19 was not a major reason why that 94% died.

So why are we downplaying 600,000 excess dead Americans? Just because you're diabetic, obese, have a cancer history, etc does not mean you're lying on your death bed and no longer contributing to society.
I have raised this question several times on several different threads since this all started. I’ll ask again in case you missed it (plus a little new info in article about CDC): I challenge you to find me a total number of deaths in the U.S. from Jan 1 of a certain year to Dec 31 of certain year. I can’t find any, I can find death rates, but those applied to the entire country don’t compute. Maybe I’m missing something, but a start of: “this is how many Americans died in 2014, regardless of cause”, would go a long way for comparison sake. How many Americans died in say 2014? I really don’t know??‍♂️.
Your 2nd to last paragraph, also could mean that the co-morbidity had much more to do with the death than Covid did, but the hospital or local government was not receiving funds to simply list “normal” causes of death. Hope that sinks in.
As far as your emotional appeal in your last paragraph; how many of those that you speak of actually died? How many 35 year olds with diabetes died only from the combination of Covid and Diabetes (meaning they didn’t have a heart attack also but just happened to test positive for Covid)?

Hospitals got reimbursed more for anything that had to do with COVID
You mean reimbursed so that they can recoup costs of treatment for Covid-19? Because the claim that hospitals are committing fraud or gaming the system was debunked a long long time ago.