Gov DeSantis of FL

“I have considerably more moral contempt for the media’s and the left’s obsession with Stormy Daniels than I do for Donald Trump for his alleged night of sinful sex with her,” declares Dennis Prager, in a statement that perfectly embodies Anti-Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Prager reveals himself to have an especially acute case of ATDS in the article quoted above. He all but declares Trump’s character vindicated after a discussion of the Stormy Daniels affair. But as with so many other ATDS-influenced takes, there is not a single mention of the 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual assault — as though philandering were morally equivalent to sexual assault. There’s a common script at work here: Describe Trump’s “sexual immorality” in vague terms, and then turn the tables to discuss how bad and hypocritical the critic is for supporting national icons like Martin Luther King Jr. or Bill Clinton.

This bizarre form of inconsistently applied perfectionism can be seen in right-wing publications that downplay highly questionable actions on Trump’s part on the sole basis that minor details were mistaken. For example, after Trump’s now-infamous histrionics at Lafayette Square, where he cleared out protestors to make space for a Bible photo op in front of St. John’s Church, The Federalist made much of the fact that media outlets might not have been technically correct in their descriptions of the non-lethal weaponry used to clear out the protesters. Whether or not The Federalist got this right is beside the point; what matters is that these relatively minor inaccuracies were used to deflect criticism of Trump’s original behavior. The story is always that the media hates Trump and never that Trump did something loathsome.

If the media or the “establishment” expresses skepticism of something Trump does or says, ATDS sufferers will rush to be skeptical of the skepticism. Case in point: the undying fascination of many Trump supporters with hydroxychloroquine. Despite expert consensus — including expert consensus outside the U.S. — that the benefits of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19 are at best unproven, Trump supporters continued to carry water for it until very recently, for the sole reason that Trump vouched for its utility. Whatever the media and the “establishment” says, including medical professionals, it simply cannot be right so long as it contradicts something Trump has said or done.

ndeed, as late as August, Trump supporters were still insisting that the death toll could have been 10 times lower if only deranged Trump haters hadn’t kept this miracle cure from the populace. If you see every criticism of Trump as an instance of TDS, you might be suffering from ATDS
ober observers of Trump can see that Trump has said and done some things that are at least racially insensitive. But this is never the headline for sufferers of ATDS. It can never be the headline for sufferers of ATDS. The top story must always be how the media is doing its best to make Trump out to be “literally Hitler.”
As much as we all appreciate your foray into using other people's material to save us all from your rantings, you really should cite the author.

Yes cut and pasted . Describes much of the EC . The piece was from October 2020. This gem about the 'peaceful transition of power is interesting.[There was no real peaceful transition as we know.

When Trump refused to say that he would support a peaceful transfer of power, Trump’s army of Twitter followers scrambled to explain away this troubling statement like they were all leaders of the department of presidential damage control. Pay no mind to the fact that several Republican leaders felt the need to insist that there will indeed be a peaceful transfer of power — Trump’s comments were obviously perfectly anodyne.

Sufferers of ATDS save their most vituperative opprobrium for NeverTrump Republicans — who, in the words of Trump himself, are nothing less than human scum. It seems that criticism from fellow conservatives like David French, Jonah Goldberg, and Russell Moore hits a bit too close to home for the ATDS-inflicted. It’s harder to credibly dismiss the criticisms of those who share your baseline ideology. But boy are they up to the task. And where arguments fail, insults are called upon to save the day.

I think this is fair .

We get it. In the minds of some people, it seems like Trump can do no good, and in the minds of others, it seems like Trump’s critics can do no right. There’s a strong temptation to resist conceding anything when the opposition seeks to dominate the entire field. But the weaponized whataboutism inherent in ATDS is no friend of truth. If we want to see things as they really are, we’re going to have to be willing to take the L from time to time. We shouldn’t tie ourselves in knots in a vain attempt to protect a fantasy political world of our own making.

Yes cut and pasted . Describes much of the EC . The piece was from October 2020. This gem about the 'peaceful transition of power is interesting.[There was no real peaceful transition as we know.

When Trump refused to say that he would support a peaceful transfer of power, Trump’s army of Twitter followers scrambled to explain away this troubling statement like they were all leaders of the department of presidential damage control. Pay no mind to the fact that several Republican leaders felt the need to insist that there will indeed be a peaceful transfer of power — Trump’s comments were obviously perfectly anodyne.

Sufferers of ATDS save their most vituperative opprobrium for NeverTrump Republicans — who, in the words of Trump himself, are nothing less than human scum. It seems that criticism from fellow conservatives like David French, Jonah Goldberg, and Russell Moore hits a bit too close to home for the ATDS-inflicted. It’s harder to credibly dismiss the criticisms of those who share your baseline ideology. But boy are they up to the task. And where arguments fail, insults are called upon to save the day.

I think this is fair .

We get it. In the minds of some people, it seems like Trump can do no good, and in the minds of others, it seems like Trump’s critics can do no right. There’s a strong temptation to resist conceding anything when the opposition seeks to dominate the entire field. But the weaponized whataboutism inherent in ATDS is no friend of truth. If we want to see things as they really are, we’re going to have to be willing to take the L from time to time. We shouldn’t tie ourselves in knots in a vain attempt to protect a fantasy political world of our own making.
Still not citing who wrote this drivel?

Share what is.....
You don't agree with any of it so what does matter who wrote it? Why do you care if it's all false{ Drivel} and the things he talks about are fake ? Be happy in your ignorance . I don't have to share anything with you. Judge the work . Pick out some things and dynamics that you think are false or you don't agree with . Judge it by what's there . So if you read something, do you either believe it or not based only who wrote it when you don't even know most people who write these articles ? Or by what you've seen or what you know ?Or the content itself. So there is plenty to digest. What is phony drivel and not accurate. The examples he gives we've seen here in these spaces for christsakes . I mean it's clear as day .

Last edited:
Be happy in yur ignorance
Absolutely "YUR" best work......Hilarious that you won't say who wrote it though. Who wrote it does matter dummy. I'll solicit my friend's thoughts on this beauty over some drinks tonight. We'll have some good laughs no doubt as they can't believe you actually put your incoherent thoughts out there for others to see. Talk about malignant narcissist.....wait a minute...maybe that's why you love Trump so much? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

You don't agree with any of it so what does matter who wrote it? Why do you care if it's all false{ Drivel} and the things he talks about are fake ? Be happy in your ignorance . I don't have to share anything with you. Judge the work . Pick out some things and dynamics that you think are false or you don't agree with . Judge it by what's there . So if you read something, do you either believe it or not based on who wrote it ?Or by what you've seen or what you know ?Or the content itself. So there is plenty to digest. What is phony drivel and not accurate. The examples he gives we've seen here in these spaces for christsakes . I mean it's clear as day .
BTW the rest of this was also great...nice job on correcting ALL the word murder....:ROFLMAO: This is just too easy....dance

BTW the rest of this was also great...nice job on correcting ALL the word murder....:ROFLMAO: This is just too easy....dance
Of course you never commented on the material . Par for the course. Or do you realize it's true and accurate. Can't be that , you're too dumb to know the difference anyway . Too easy to toy with you never coming back with any real substance . EVER. Just an old troll trapped in a 15 year old's mentality . Not much going on with you if you're going out and discussing a public message board with your'friends " . I feel for you I really do. I mean you even thinking of admitting that or even if not true you thinking it's a clever comeback is incredibly sad .[I mean that } I'm going out too. Probably more adult conversation as opposed to your giggling over someone you troll's posts. Never sure what you're talking about when you say 'This is too easy ". or Dance . Talk about delusion . Certainly can't be easy being you .

Of course you never commented on the material . Par for the course. Or do you realize it's true and accurate. Can't be that , you're too dumb to know the difference anyway . Too easy to toy with you never coming back with any real substance . EVER. Just an old troll trapped in a 15 year old's mentality . Not much going on with you if you're going out and discussing a public message board with your'friends " . I feel for you I really do. I mean you even thinking of admitting that or even if not true you thinking it's a clever comeback is incredibly sad .[I mean that } I'm going out too. Probably more adult conversation as opposed to your giggling over someone you troll's posts. Never sure what you're talking about when you say 'This is too easy ". or Dance . Talk about delusion . Certainly can't be easy being you .
It is so easy being me, and fun actually. Here you go, the whole article is bs and typical liberal drivel. It is preposterous on its face and really doesn't interest me. You still haven't said who wrote it, which tells it all...As far as being dumb, hilarious as anyone that sees your posts knows who is dumb. As I told you before we laugh at you for a few minutes and then move on as it is funny, then it becomes just pathetically sad. You need help but just can't see it. This is too easy means you aren't the least bit challenging other than trying to figure out your word jumble. What you are is challenged....big difference. Maybe during your adult conversation about Trump with your friends they can give you some better material.

It is so easy being me, and fun actually. Here you go, the whole article is bs and typical liberal drivel. It is preposterous on its face and really doesn't interest me. You still haven't said who wrote it, which tells it all...As far as being dumb, hilarious as anyone that sees your posts knows who is dumb. As I told you before we laugh at you for a few minutes and then move on as it is funny, then it becomes just pathetically sad. You need help but just can't see it. This is too easy means you aren't the least bit challenging other than trying to figure out your word jumble. What you are is challenged....big difference. Maybe during your adult conversation about Trump with your friends they can give you some better material.
Article was spot on and was not written by a liberal or on a liberal blog. .(. There was an article about TDS on the same blog ). Again It was spot on and the examples of the ATDS has been seen on these very pages for a few years . You not recognizing it is hilarious . You’re a dolt and wouldn’t last a second in a more liberal forum . You’re. a loser . I know it . You know it

Last edited:
Article was spot on and was not written by a liberal or on a liberal blog. .(. There was an article about TDS on the same blog ). Again It was spot on and the examples of the ATDS has been seen on these very pages for a few years . You not recognizing it is hilarious . You’re a dolt and wouldn’t last a second in a more liberal forum . You’re. a loser . I know it . You know it
LMAO hairless, you're a coward and won't cite the work of the person you plagiarized...HAHA. You're the biggest p$ssy....lmao. If you're going to rip someone's work at least give them the credit. So funny that a person that saved you from ridicule for word murder can't get credit for their liberal drivel....My buddies really want to know which flaming lib you stole that from..... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: the whole thing reeked of desperation. Kind of like your posts...

Last edited:
Florida not doing so great with the Covid...of course little testing and Orlando Sentinel having to sue for Health Department stats doesn't help.

Florida reports more than 10,000 COVID-19 variant cases, surge after spring break​

243 have been hospitalized with variants and 67 have died.
ByMarlene Lenthang
May 9, 2021, 7:04 AM
• 5 min read

florida-pol-er-210325_1616697926564_hpMain_16x9_384.jpg

Copy and paste to share this video

Copy and paste to embed this video

3:04
On Location: May 7, 2021
Catch up on the developing stories making headlines.
Variant COVID-19 infections skyrocketed following spring break in Florida and there have been more than 10,000 variant cases reported throughout the state, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported based on data from the Florida Department of Health.

A total of 753 variant cases from three strains -- the B.1.1.7, the P.1, and the B. 1.3.5.1. -- were reported on March 14, according to variant infection data shared with ABC News. The Florida Department of Health does not disclose variant cases on its public dashboard.

Recent Stories from ABC News
cf347442-ca25-4928-9c35-efaf7f169521.jpg

That number swelled to 5,177 cases from five types of variants on April 15. Just two weeks later, the number of variant infections exploded to 9,248 on April 27, according to local ABC affiliate , WFTV.

The surge falls in line with mid-March into April spring break celebrations, when college students and vacationers flock to the sunshine state.

Florida is home to the most variant COVID-19 cases in the country. State health officials reported more than 11,800 cases of COVID-19 variants on Wednesday, according to the Sun Sentinel.

PHOTO: Critical care workers insert an endotracheal tube into a coronavirus disease positive patient in the intensive care unit at Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, Fla., Feb. 11, 2021.

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters, FILE
Critical care workers insert an endotracheal tube into a coronavirus disease positive patient in th...

In total, variants have led to the hospitalization of 243 residents and the death of 67 people in Florida, the Sun Sentinel reported.

Only 1% of all COVID-19 cases in Florida undergo testing to study their genetic coding, meaning the number of variant infections is likely much higher than reported.

The data regarding variants was first released Monday hours after Gov. Ron DeSantis announced the lift of all local COVID-19 restrictions.

MORE: Florida officials denounce Gov. Ron DeSantis' lifting of COVID-19 restrictions
The Florida Department of Health released the data as a part of a legal settlement with the Orlando Sentinel after the paper sued in March to obtain a county breakdown of variant cases. A judge ended up agreeing with the paper’s claim that the data was vital “to understand how the virus continues to spread and affect Floridians.”

PHOTO: People enjoy the beach, March 24, 2021, in Daytona Beach, Fla.

Paul Hennessy/Polaris
Paul Hennessy/Polaris
People enjoy the beach, March 24, 2021, in Daytona Beach, Fla.
As vaccinations across the country slow, there are concerns over the threat of highly transmissible variants. In Florida, the B.1.1.7. variant, which first emerged in the United Kingdom in December, makes up the highest number of variant cases. There are also several reports of the South African and Brazilian variants.

As of May 1, Miami-Dade County led the state with 2,279 variant cases, followed by Broward County with 1,950 variant cases, the Sun Sentinel reported.

While variants seem to be gaining traction, overall COVID-19 cases in the Sunshine State are slowing. Health officials reported a 4.67% COVID-19 positivity rate on Friday -- the second day in a row that it has dipped below 5%, per state data.

MORE: Private Florida school won't employ vaccinated teachers
Now doctors are warning the public to stay vigilant and get vaccinated to prevent cases from going back up.

Dr. Bernard Ashby, a Miami-based cardiologist who has worked in the front lines of the pandemic, is warning of the dangers of the variants, especially in populous areas.

"If you look at the county breakdown, Miami-Dade leads the state in the variants followed by Broward County. And we've led in infections rates in general," Ashby told ABC News. "What's interesting is the degree to much the counties dominated ... [those counties] essentially account for almost 40% of the variants in the state that's out there."

"It's hard to ignore that we are essentially open for business," he said noting DeSantis' lift of COVID-19 restrictions this week. "Now we're seeing this little explosion."

Florida not doing so great with the Covid...of course little testing and Orlando Sentinel having to sue for Health Department stats doesn't help.

Florida reports more than 10,000 COVID-19 variant cases, surge after spring break​

ByMarlene Lenthang
• 5 min read

Variant COVID-19 infections skyrocketed following spring break in Florida and there have been more than 10,000 variant cases reported throughout the state, the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported based on data from the Florida Department of Health.

A total of 753 variant cases from three strains -- the B.1.1.7, the P.1, and the B. 1.3.5.1. -- were reported on March 14, according to variant infection data shared with ABC News. The Florida Department of Health does not disclose variant cases on its public dashboard.

That number swelled to 5,177 cases from five types of variants on April 15. Just two weeks later, the number of variant infections exploded to 9,248 on April 27, according to local ABC affiliate , WFTV.

The surge falls in line with mid-March into April spring break celebrations, when college students and vacationers flock to the sunshine state.

Florida is home to the most variant COVID-19 cases in the country. State health officials reported more than 11,800 cases of COVID-19 variants on Wednesday, according to the Sun Sentinel.

PHOTO: Critical care workers insert an endotracheal tube into a coronavirus disease positive patient in the intensive care unit at Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Sarasota, Fla., Feb. 11, 2021.

Critical care workers insert an endotracheal tube into a coronavirus disease positive patient in th...

In total, variants have led to the hospitalization of 243 residents and the death of 67 people in Florida, the Sun Sentinel reported.

Only 1% of all COVID-19 cases in Florida undergo testing to study their genetic coding, meaning the number of variant infections is likely much higher than reported.

The data regarding variants was first released Monday hours after Gov. Ron DeSantis announced the lift of all local COVID-19 restrictions.

MORE: Florida officials denounce Gov. Ron DeSantis' lifting of COVID-19 restrictions
The Florida Department of Health released the data as a part of a legal settlement with the Orlando Sentinel after the paper sued in March to obtain a county breakdown of variant cases. A judge ended up agreeing with the paper’s claim that the data was vital “to understand how the virus continues to spread and affect Floridians.”

Paul Hennessy/Polaris
Paul Hennessy/Polaris
As vaccinations across the country slow, there are concerns over the threat of highly transmissible variants. In Florida, the B.1.1.7. variant, which first emerged in the United Kingdom in December, makes up the highest number of variant cases. There are also several reports of the South African and Brazilian variants.

As of May 1, Miami-Dade County led the state with 2,279 variant cases, followed by Broward County with 1,950 variant cases, the Sun Sentinel reported.

While variants seem to be gaining traction, overall COVID-19 cases in the Sunshine State are slowing. Health officials reported a 4.67% COVID-19 positivity rate on Friday -- the second day in a row that it has dipped below 5%, per state data.

Now doctors are warning the public to stay vigilant and get vaccinated to prevent cases from going back up.

Dr. Bernard Ashby, a Miami-based cardiologist who has worked in the front lines of the pandemic, is warning of the dangers of the variants, especially in populous areas.

"If you look at the county breakdown, Miami-Dade leads the state in the variants followed by Broward County. And we've led in infections rates in general," Ashby told ABC News. "What's interesting is the degree to much the counties dominated ... [those counties] essentially account for almost 40% of the variants in the state that's out there."

"It's hard to ignore that we are essentially open for business," he said noting DeSantis' lift of COVID-19 restrictions this week. "Now we're seeing this little explosion."
Spring break was a long time ago. Heck, most colleges are in their last weeks of the semester. And with every passing day the virus becomes less deadly, despite your wanting to be scared by it.

ByMarlene Lenthang
• 5 min read

Paul Hennessy/Polaris
Paul Hennessy/Polaris

Hey Happy I see you're still the number one covid ghoul on Yappi. Honestly though any fair minded assessment of Florida would say that in spite of being open for months and being the destination for a lot of tourists they're doing about average in the cases and deaths metrics.

What I wonder is why a ghoul like you isn't all over Michigan. They're still having a lot of cases & deaths. Maybe because it's a Democrat run state which has been locked down as tight as a drum for over a year now?

LMAO hairless, you're a coward and won't cite the work of the person you plagiarized...HAHA. You're the biggest p$ssy....lmao. If you're going to rip someone's work at least give them the credit. So funny that a person that saved you from ridicule for word murder can't get credit for their liberal drivel....My buddies really want to know which flaming lib you stole that from..... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: the whole thing reeked of desperation. Kind of like your posts...
You have to give him a break. The last time he revealed his source it turned out to be 60 minutes and we all know how that turned out for ol' hairball.

FWIW, here’s a link to the article that Harry plagiarized from the very liberal philosophy “professor.” lol.

Hey LBF. Dad . How are you ? I said he wrote about TDS and if I said it was an article someone else wrote how is that plagiarism? . The EC is all about sources and discount it no matter how matter of fact it is .(. Yet the gateway pundit is used frequently Lmao )! So the ATDS doesn’t exist ? Take apart the content and critique it ? We haven’t seen these exact rationalizations here that the article points out ? TDS is a thing if you often espouse falsehoods about him . Just making fun of his idiocy and pointing out facts is not TDS . Good to see the three muskatrolls here. Working together . So break the article down . Tell me it’s not spot on in terms or their being cares of ATDS and show how the examples cited are bogus ? Or are you too lazy ? Three muskatrolls . Dad , his son and a total white ghetto dweller . ( yes you SMN )

Last edited:
Hey LBF. Dad . How are you ? I said he wrote about TDS and if I said it was an article someone else wrote how is that plagiarism? . The EC is all about sources and discount it no matter how matter of fact it is .(. Yet the gateway pundit is used frequently Lmao )! So the ATDS doesn’t exist ? Take apart the content and critique it ? We haven’t seen these exact rationalizations here that the article points out ? TDS is a thing if you often espouse falsehoods about him . Just making fun of his idiocy and pointing out facts is not TDS . Good to see the three muskatrolls here. Working together . So break the article down . Tell me it’s not spot on in terms or their being cares of ATDS and show how the examples cited are bogus ? Or are you too lazy ? Three muskatrolls . Dad , his son and a total white ghetto dweller . ( yes you SMN )
The sub title is a strawman, at best. Until someone perfect is elected to office, we all have to overlook bad stuff. Nothing revolutionary there. TDS is far worse however, and quite frankly unhealthy. My FIL and SIL would watch Trump rallies, seemingly just so they could scream at the TV. This is truly bizarre behavior. I didn't like Obama at all, I would not have bothered to watch any of his rallies. But if I did, it would not have brought me to screaming at the TV.

Hairy is feeling cornered and picked on. That's always brings out his best work and this is no exception!

"tree muskatrolls"....that's hilarious. Good times!
Still not a comment on content . They just troll ., That’s it ) Cornered ? By those trolls ? I mean Fish said the pandemic was over about a year ago . He also told a few posters that their daughters deserved to be raped (. Yappi saw it real
POS that guy is ). He also won’t admit that MAGA country is more loathe to get vaccinated.
. His son is a total know nothing wimp whose purpose here is to incessantly troll a few people here and says he’s smarter than most . ( what a load of crap that is ). And the other guy is a white trash ghetto dweller . Yeah good times . It’s always very apparent when there is no comeback to the actual content (. Almost all
Of the time ) that the personal
Trolling is all that’s left Old man Fish doesn’t post more than a line unless he’s agitated and frustrated . He doesn’t use the TDS card like the other two of the three Muskatrolls do .
So I offered legit ATDS (. Have used these examples myself ) dynamic that has been seen here and they don’t comment on the content . Par for the course

The ironic thing is they never call out absurd posts using ridiculous sources like the Gateway Pundit and that ilk . I mean there’s more bullchit in the average article coming from some of these faaaaaar RW sources that even a serial liar may occasionally blush when reading it . Again if you can argue that ATDS doesn’t exist ? Go for it . You use the lazy TDS claims every single day so I pointed out the ATDS that exists