Minster Job Opening

Board minutes have a special convening of the board for the hire of a public employee so I would imagine whoever it may be will be hired tonight. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LD17j1P93GNXGr3GVKOv2JHiirlz9A4l/view?usp=sharing

Link for the uninformed
Wouldn't be so sure on that. Couple different teaching positions are filled, but awaiting board approval and its probably referring to those. It's also done fairly regularly at board meetings to renew contracts.

Wouldn't be so sure on that. Couple different teaching positions are filled, but awaiting board approval and its probably referring to those. It's also done fairly regularly at board meetings to renew contracts.
You know what teaching positions and who they are?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a special board meeting being called just to hire a teacher, but I suppose it’s possible.

Net is getting pretty wide.

Reached out to my contacts in deep in one of the corners of Ohio for a name was told about and said individual was at a couple of places recently in that area, BUT he was just hired some place else so he, or is it a she, is likely out of the running....

Sounds like he woulda been a good hire though. Coached at some DI schools, and collegiately as well.

Seems like Minster powers that be are screwing the pooch on this hire.

Last edited:

Reached out to my contacts in deep in one of the corners of Ohio for a name was told about and said individual was at a couple of places recently in that area, BUT he was just hired some place else so he, or is it a she, is likely out of the running....

Sounds like he woulda been a good hire though. Coached at some DI schools, and collegiately as well.

I think I know who you’re talking about and I have heard that name multiple times as well

I think I know who you’re talking about and I have heard that name multiple times as well
Wonder if Minster saw him as a legit candidate or not. Has some experience, no doubt about that but slumming it at a D6/7 school?
Probably was too big time.

Still another DI coach on the radar though. COuld reach out to my contact at that school, but I wont bother him.

yep