5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Walnut Hills
9. Lakota East
10. Wilmington
10. Edgewood

Doing a lot of guessing!
Top 3 are what most expect. MND for sure number 1 , Mason/ West will probably flip flop throughout season

Thoughts
1. MND
2. Lakota West
3. Mason
4. Loveland
5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Walnut Hills
9. Lakota East
10. Wilmington
10. Edgewood

Doing a lot of guessing!

I'd say MND is the Clear Number 1. 2-4 is probably Loveland, Mason, West in any order. Last time we saw both Mason and West they were Hammered in Tournament games! Princeton even without the big has to be on this list as does Lebanon. Walnut and Wilmington probably could be removed for now.

This season could come down to who isn't affected by Covid.

1. MND
2. Lakota West
3. Mason
4. Loveland
5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Lebanon
9. Lakota East
10. Princeton
10. Edgewood

I am hesitant to remove Walnut from consideration for top 10. They lost a bunch but have been very good for a while. Really don't know much about Wilmington except they have won a lot also.

1. MND
2. Lakota West
3. Mason
4. Loveland
5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Lebanon
9. Lakota East
10. Princeton
10. Edgewood

I am hesitant to remove Walnut from consideration for top 10. They lost a bunch but have been very good for a while. Really don't know much about Wilmington except they have won a lot also.

Its going to be in interesting season for sure. Alot of Parity! And that is always a good thing!

MND by a wide margin. The rest will fall in. Interested to see how Loveland fares after losing a few major pieces
Losing Hayes and Garry is tough but plenty of young talent with Varsity experience. With one of the better Coaches also, they should still the be class of the ECC.

Last edited:
well after a few weeks, how would you rank the teams now. I know its tough with quarantine and some teams playing alot more than others, but here is my list as of today. I dont think there is much difference between 4-10 or even 4-15.

1. MND
2. Mason
3. West
4. Princeton
5. Loveland
6. Edgewood
7. Lebanon
8. Lakota East
9. Sycamore
10. West Clermont

I think this is year is almost impossible to rank.. Too many teams quarantined and/or playing without players. West has hardly practiced and played well against Mason. West Clermont and Sycamore dealing with quarantine. Loveland was quarantined then had to play the last 3 games without their best player. It's a mess this year. Just have to see how it all shakes out.

Should do a blind draw for the tourney this year... going to be really hard to seed teams based on records. Blind draw would lead to some fun early round matchups.

MND is blowing out Princeton. Princeton has been without their best player all season, but MND is just that much better than everyone else. I do think Mason, and Princeton are 2 and 3 in the city right now

After witnessing the first few weeks of the season it's clear the parity in Cincy has dropped dramatically! The GMC, ECC, GGCL, and SWOC are very lopsided and Bottom heavy.

GMC- Mason, Princeton, West- Everyone else proving to be very average with Middletown, Hamilton, Oak Hills and Fairfield being very bad

ECC- Loveland and a big gap between the next level in Lebanon and West Clermont. Everyone outside of Anderson can beat anyone but Loveland on any given day.

GGCL- MND. There is just nothing else to talk about in this league. Very lacking in talent.

SWOC-Edgewood will get a higher seed by default but not sold on them or this conference at all. Edgewood will ride the win over a depleted Loveland team but I don't give much credence to that.

The great equalizer COVID-19! Team Covid is undefeated and in my opinion this and of course injury is the only way we will see upsets this season.

Come tourney time it's MND and Wayne on a crash course for state!

I'd probably have Lebanon 6th and flip flop West and Loveland. West is way to dependent on 1 player, not sold on them in big matchups

i agree Lebanon should be in there. I would put Edgewood ahead of Sycamore, as they have better wins and have yet to lose.

1. MND by alot
2. Princeton(best player has yet to play)
3. Mason
4. West
5. Loveland
6. Edgewood
7. Lebanon
8. Sycamore
9. Turpin
10. Harrison

Yes, Lebanon is top 10. Sorry I forgot to include them.

1. MND
2. Mason
3. Princeton
4. West
5. Loveland
6. Lebanon
7. Sycamore
8. Edgewood
9. Turpin
10. Harrison

1. MND 12-0
2. Mason 8-0
3. Princeton 7-1
4. Loveland 12-1
5. West 10-2
6. Edgewood 13-0
7. Lebanon 9-3
8. Turpin 11-4
9. Western Brown 10-3
10. West Clermont 8-5
10. Monroe 8-4
10. Colerain 8-5

Last edited:
1. MND 10-0
2. Mason 6-0
3. Princeton 7-1
4. Loveland 12-1
5. West 8-2
6. Edgewood 11-0
7. Turpin 10-3
8. Lebanon 7-3
9. Sycamore 6-4
10. Harrison 10-2
10. Western Brown 8-3
10. West Clermont 7-5
Things are starting to heat up! Really interested in the Mason/Princeton games and both Round two with West! Loveland is rolling after an early short handed loss due to Covid. And I know the record doesn't reflect but be aware of Ursuline, they play Everyone tough!

1. MND 16-0
2. Mason 10-0
3. Princeton 8-2
4. Lakota West 12-2
5. Edgewood 13-1
6. Loveland 12-2
7. Lebanon 10-3
8. Turpin 12-4
9. Western Brown 10-4
10. Monroe 10-4
10. West Clermont 8-5
10. Colerain 8-6

Who is hot headed toward the tournament?

will be interesting how the top 5 seeds play out...MND will be 1, Mason most likely 2 unless they lose to west and princeton...Princeton will probably be 3 if they split with West and Mason...then what happens is up in the air..West, Edgewood and Loveland could go 4-6 in any order.

will be interesting how the top 5 seeds play out...MND will be 1, Mason most likely 2 unless they lose to west and princeton...Princeton will probably be 3 if they split with West and Mason...then what happens is up in the air..West, Edgewood and Loveland could go 4-6 in any order.
Edgewood beat Loveland earlier this year but who knows if teams had all their players or if quarantined affected the game.

Edgewood beat Loveland earlier this year but who knows if teams had all their players or if quarantined affected the game.

Today is a big day. I still think Princeton could get #2 with a win today vs West and a win Monday vs Mason.. Edgewood is the wild card Win vs a shorthanded Loveland team in OT is still not holding water for me.

Everyone has had to play short handed here and there so hard to use that this year. Edgewood also beat a good Miamisburg team on the road, which is a better win than most of the other teams have. Seems like everyone has a bad loss here and there after the big few, so avoiding that loss is key. Princeton could certainly jump to 2 with those 2 wins or drop with 2 losses. West has a real tough stretch where they could lose to princeton, mason and springboro. I think the seeding will all depend on how this next week goes. Can Edge and Loveland avoid upsets. Will Mason, West and Princeton beat up on each other and split or will someone get swept and drop some. Interesting week for sure!

West beating Princeton changes things. Who knows how the seeds will play out, i think we know the top 6 just not the order except MND will be 1

Mason with a huge 59-50 win at West this afternoon to go to 11-0!!
I watched the game on youtube, I was honestly more impressed with Mason's record before actually seeing them play. IMO Oldacre gets away with a lot of height bias as the tallest girl in the region, honestly seemed like refs just didn't have confidence in their ability to call contact on her. Definitely going to be an interesting post season, Mason will have a hard time counting on anything not knowing how consistent refs are going to end up being with her game in and game out. But looking like it might very well come down to MND vs. Mason and boy would that be a great game to see. But I can also see a scrappy Loveland with good game against a slow Oldacre and pulling out a win too.