A GOP Reckoning

There is plenty of evidence that Democrats did rig the election.

We chose truth over facts.
POTUS 2021-01-13_8-04-08.jpg

This is a well thought out article on how it will benefit the GOP to no longer be the party in the pockets of big business:

November’s election revealed that the class realignment of our two parties is solidifying. Democrats have increasingly emerged as the party of upscale suburbs, of Silicon Valley and Hollywood and Wall Street, of the owners of capital and the professionals who service them. The GOP, meanwhile, is trending toward a multiracial working-class party, preferred by those who generally make their living by toil.

Reactions: y2h
This is a well thought out article on how it will benefit the GOP to no longer be the party in the pockets of big business:

November’s election revealed that the class realignment of our two parties is solidifying. Democrats have increasingly emerged as the party of upscale suburbs, of Silicon Valley and Hollywood and Wall Street, of the owners of capital and the professionals who service them. The GOP, meanwhile, is trending toward a multiracial working-class party, preferred by those who generally make their living by toil.

Multi Racial ? 12 percent of the black vote nationally ? OK . Just how the all white rural voters see themselves .As champions and members of a multi racial working class party .

We've gone over this before. It's a fun narrative that just isn't true.

1610553704874.png

A few GOP House members will not be serving their term (possibility one or two behind bars)

@kylegriffin1 Breaking: Rep. Mikie Sherrill says that some members of Congress led groups of people through the Capitol Building on a "reconnaissance" tour one day before the riot that laid a deadly siege on the government's legislative branch.

She doesn't know it was a RECON -if it was one. As of now there is now proof that those that
led the tour even knew. There are detailed floor plans of the building available.
Most of the doors have name plates.

I'll bet she has taken constituents on tours of the Capitol.

:>---

SALT

There is plenty of evidence that Democrats did rig the election.

We chose truth over facts.
I am genuinely at a loss as to how anyone can say there is plenty of evidence that the Democrats rigged the election. Trump's team has lost over 50 court cases. Their "star witnesses" have been repeatedly shown to be liars and crackpots. My favorite was Melissa Carrone, who claimed to be an IT consultant, who knew Dominion was behind fraud with voting machines. It turns out she was a temp worker hired to clean the glass on voting machines.

Countless Republicans have acknowledge the election was not stolen including some of Trump's biggest advocates, like Bill Barr.

So please explain to me where all of this evidence is that the election was stolen

So please explain to me where all of this evidence is that the election was stolen
It's kind of like Democrats' claims that Trump colluded with Russians to cheat Hillary,

or claims that Trump called neo-Nazis and white supremacists very fine people,

or that Trump colluded with Ukraine to cheat Biden,

or that Trump called American servicemen suckers and losers.

It's kind of like that, except Democrats really did rig the election.

It's kind of like Democrats' claims that Trump colluded with Russians to cheat Hillary,

or claims that Trump called neo-Nazis and white supremacists very fine people,

or that Trump colluded with Ukraine to cheat Biden,

or that Trump called American servicemen suckers and losers.

It's kind of like that, except Democrats really did rig the election.
No Mas.jpg

No MAS..........you win

The crazy QaNon lady is wearing a "Censored" mask while speaking at the podium of the House of Representatives and being bradcasted live on multiple cable TV Networks.

What a bunch of BS. If it was only his ideas, there would be consistent condemnation of the man. He could not go a day without saying or doing something that was stupid, unethical, immoral, or anti American. The Cult sat silent. It is about the man and always has been.

Don't tell me what I think and believe.

You're not qualified.

You moved from rigged to stolen. Not the same thing.

Why would anyone work to show you something there's zero chance you would even consider? I much prefer you remain ignorant.

You moved from rigged to stolen. Not the same thing.

Why would anyone work to show you something there's zero chance you would even consider? I much prefer you remain ignorant.
Rigged and stolen imply the results were obtained through fraudulent means.
Ah you prefer I remain ignorant because I aka you to show me the evidence?
Why do I ask? Well because the Trump team could produce no evidence. The head of rhe DOJ and one of Trumps biggest supporters William Barr said there was no fraud. Even Fox News has echoed those same comments

The only people still claiming fraud are Trump and his family, a few Congressmen who continue to go all in without providing evidence and the two Alt right news channels

So that is why I ask for evidence

Why do I ask? Well because the Trump team could produce no evidence. The head of rhe DOJ and one of Trumps biggest supporters William Barr said there was no fraud. Even Fox News has echoed those same comments

The only people still claiming fraud are Trump and his family, a few Congressmen who continue to go all in without providing evidence and the two Alt right news channels

Hearsay, hearsay inside of hearsay, conspiracy theories, and wing-nut propaganda aren't enough for you?

1610588804714.png

You people said you would do whatever it took to defeat President Trump, and you meant it.

The fix was in. You rigged the election.

Again, I have zero interest in arguing with you about it. I much prefer you continue to cry about how innocent you are. That doesn't look guilty at all. lmao

You people said you would do whatever it took to defeat President Trump, and you meant it.

The fix was in. You rigged the election.

Again, I have zero interest in arguing with you about it. I much prefer you continue to cry about how innocent you are. That doesn't look guilty at all. lmao
When you say "You People" I assume you mean educated informed voters? Right? Because I am a registered Republican. I am one of the Republicans who saw through Donald Trump in 2016 and have been continually disappointed with most of this actions and behavior the past four years.

Sine you say the fix was in and the election was rigged I am going to ask you a few questions I have asked others:

1. Who specifically orchestrated this fix?

2. Since the fix had to occur in multiple states it had to take a lot of people. How is it that none of these people left behind evidence of the fix, that the Trump team could use in court?

3. Why have most of Trump's most loyal supporters acknowledged there was no fix and Biden is the legitimate winner?

And to clarify I am not "crying about my innocence" because I am not a part of the secret society of election fixers

• Haha
When you say "You People" I assume you mean educated informed voters? Right? Because I am a registered Republican. I am one of the Republicans who saw through Donald Trump in 2016 and have been continually disappointed with most of this actions and behavior the past four years.

Sine you say the fix was in and the election was rigged I am going to ask you a few questions I have asked others:

1. Who specifically orchestrated this fix?

2. Since the fix had to occur in multiple states it had to take a lot of people. How is it that none of these people left behind evidence of the fix, that the Trump team could use in court?

3. Why have most of Trump's most loyal supporters acknowledged there was no fix and Biden is the legitimate winner?

And to clarify I am not "crying about my innocence" because I am not a part of the secret society of election fixers

Calling yourself a "republican" doesn't give you some grandfathered credibility.

The fix was in, from media manipulation, to corona hysteria, to the circumventing of election law. I don't give a damn whether or not you believe it, and much prefer you continue to cry about wanting to see "indisputable evidence."

You Lincoln Project kooks are cut from the same cloth as the Moonbats. Just more arrogant snots blinded by hate.

Calling yourself a "republican" doesn't give you some grandfathered credibility.

The fix was in, from media manipulation, to corona hysteria, to the circumventing of election law. I don't give a damn whether or not you believe it, and much prefer you continue to cry about wanting to see "indisputable evidence."

You Lincoln Project kooks are cut from the same cloth as the Moonbats. Just more arrogant snots blinded by hate.
I am not sure what you mean by "grandfathered credibility". I would say from your posts that you seem to be cut from the same cloth as Trump based upon your strategy of arguing with name calling (Lincoln project kooks) rather than arguing by using facts.

Let me address your "corona hysteria" comment. I assume you are implying that either the Cornoavirus was a hoax, created by the media and deep state or at a minimum something that was made much worse by the media, all in an effort to help defeat Trump. But if that was the case why does the medical community, government officials and the media continue to report soaring death rates? If this was all to defeat Trump wouldn't they call of the hoax now that he has been defeated?

The other point I would like to comment on is your comment ".....you continue to cry about wanting to see indisputable evidence". You do understand that the way our legal system works is that those accusing someone of a crime are the ones responsible for providing the evidence....not the other way around.
Trump cannot simply cry election fraud and then suddenly it is on others to prove their was no election fraud. If Trump and his supporters cry fraud it is incumbent upon them to provide the evidence to back up their claim. That is how the justice system works.