Kanye West running for President!

I'm kind of amazed that the same Yappi experts who were predicting a Hillary landslide because Trump was so "toxic" seem awfully unconcerned about Biden. I mean Biden looks to be a weaker candidate then Hillary. But hey history often repeats itself.

Especially when you destroy history......

So would Kanye run independently? Biden is in for the Dems, correct? If anything, this would secure a Trump victory by splitting the Dem vote.

So would Kanye run independently? Biden is in for the Dems, correct? If anything, this would secure a Trump victory by splitting the Dem vote.
A Gallup poll from 2019 has Kanye at 70% unfavorable with Democrats and 49% unfavorable with republicans

Can't believe people are just now finding out that Kanye has become a religious nutjob. Did y'all miss Life of Pablo?

Also Sanger was a racist so he at least had one coherent thought.

As Kanye pointed out in this article, it’s a form of white supremacy to suggest he needs mental help because he’s running for President.

The Democrats do not care about black people, they only care about black voters.
No, I don’t think pointing out someone who wants to base his presidency on a fictional country from a comic book/run as the Birthday Party because “when I win, it’ll be like it’s your birthday” etc. is mentally competent. This is the same man who talked about making a “nun cum, make her cream-ate” 10 years ago (and has rapped it on tour plenty of times since) in a song but is now the most holy man to ever exist ?

No, I don’t think pointing out someone who wants to base his presidency on a fictional country from a comic book/run as the Birthday Party because “when I win, it’ll be like it’s your birthday” etc. is mentally competent. This is the same man who talked about making a “nun cum, make her cream-ate” 10 years ago (and has rapped it on tour plenty of times since) in a song but is now the most holy man to ever exist ?
Never seen you post any of that about a white man.........................

Trump is a sociopath
Biden has dementia
Kanye has TBI from car accident

Take you’re pick.

Not sure I'd blame the car accident. I think his personality began to change dramatically after his first few albums as he gained substantial celebrity and wealth, and his mother died. He became a lot more narcissistic/sociopathic than his early days when his music and style were more unique and he was doing spots on things like Chapelle's Show.

Add in joining the Kardashian train wreck and building a more devout or fundamentalist religious fervor, and he's become a really weird dude that's very detached from reality. He's on planet Kanye, population him.

Not sure I'd blame the car accident. I think his personality began to change dramatically after his first few albums as he gained substantial celebrity and wealth, and his mother died. He became a lot more narcissistic/sociopathic than his early days when his music and style were more unique and he was doing spots on things like Chapelle's Show.

Add in joining the Kardashian train wreck and building a more devout or fundamentalist religious fervor, and he's become a really weird dude that's very detached from reality. He's on planet Kanye, population him.
I think with brain injuries they can take time to manifest themselves. Almost like CTE...

Not that your wrong about the Kardashian’s. That’s always been a complete train wreck

I think with brain injuries they can take time to manifest themselves. Almost like CTE...

Not that your wrong about the Kardashian’s. That’s always been a complete train wreck

Could be. The personality changes IMO seemed to rapidly become noticeable around the time he released MBDTF (his last great album IMO) and he was with that Amber Rose chick, probably 7-8 years after his wreck.

The Kardashians pretty much ruined the once mild-mannered Tristan Thompson. They seem to ruin everyone that gets involved with them. Lamar Odom probably being the worst example.

A Gallup poll from 2019 has Kanye at 70% unfavorable with Democrats and 49% unfavorable with republicans
A poll by the Washington Post in 2019 also said 90% of Native Americans were not offended by being called Redskins. Many actually use the term proud when the football teams named Redskins.

Reactions: y2h