CHL 2019-2020

It’s Friday. Anyone have some predictions for tonight?
Tonight’s Games
Mariemont @Wyoming
Dp Elite @taylor
Indian Hill @Madeira
Reading @Finneytown​

We could have a couple more upsets again this week. I'm going with Madeira in a close one over Indian Hill and I also think that Taylor will knock off Deer Park Elite at home. Taylor played them tough last time and this time DPE will be without Wise - Taylor wins by 3. Indian Hill has lost 3 of their last 4, Madeira by 3. Wyoming will blow out Mariemont and Finneytown will blow out Reading

Hard to see Wyoming losing the rest of the way. DP locked in at #2. Finneytown, Taylor, and IH battle for 3rd. Taylor is host team for head to head. Advantage Jackets.

What does everyone expect the rest of the way from Finneytown. They embarrassed my Devils twice, humbled the Mariemont kids on this site, yet they lost to coach Wainscott and the Stangs TWICE. Really tough schedule the rest of the way: Mariemont, @ Wyoming, IH, @ Taylor. Is 3-1 possible?

Outside of Walker I think number 11 for mariemont is the best player in the league. Should be a first team all chl. Kids a monster.

Max Megowen is a good player, but I'd say there's at least 4-5 players in the CHL I'd put over him. I'd agree he's probably a first teamer.

warriors with the upset over IH didn't see that coming

Taylors win secures their first .500 season since....well a long time. props to coach Holland I see him winning COY

Outside of Walker I think number 11 for mariemont is the best player in the league. Should be a first team all chl. Kids a monster.
Looks like you haven't been to many CHL games if you think he's the best player in the league. And does it mean your the best player because you score the most points in the league or the person that does just about everything at a high level. Asking for a friend!!!!

Taylors win secures their first .500 season since....well a long time. props to coach Holland I see him winning COY
Really COY... If thats the case the coach from Finneytown has the greatest turn-around. Going 5-16 to 10-7 so far. Taylor was 8-15 not to far off Finneytowns record but he has done the best job of revamping that program. Again what define COY...

What the heck has happened at the Hill. They returned a good core group. That group should not have lost to Mariemont. I thought Mariemont's coach would be out after this year. He's put together enough success with a below average roster to save it. Not sure he's a great match for there but who is??

What the heck has happened at the Hill. They returned a good core group. That group should not have lost to Mariemont. I thought Mariemont's coach would be out after this year. He's put together enough success with a below average roster to save it. Not sure he's a great match for there but who is??

Indian Hill was strong prior to the loss of Tre Lopez. Recent decline coincides with his absence. Not sure if/when he returns, but I very much enjoyed watching him play on both ends. IH has a number of good young players. Should be very strong -- at least within the CHL -- in the near future. Mariemont should also be stronger next season.

Looks like you haven't been to many CHL games if you think he's the best player in the league. And does it mean your the best player because you score the most points in the league or the person that does just about everything at a high level. Asking for a friend!!!!
Who do you think the best player in the league is? Asking for a friend

Walker will probably win player of the year. His numbers are crazy. I could see a scenario where it is co-player of the year with Gentry. Gentry is really good and the key to that team

I saw that the district Taylor is in just closed school tomorrow and Friday. In the release it said all after school events are canceled starting at 330 today. Will this cause Taylor's game Friday at Madeira to be moved or since it is away it will be played. Second if Taylor can't practice how big of an impact will that have on the game?

Still some season left, but no has averaged 26+ PPG since at least 2007. Benintendi was 25 PPG. Walker is only a junior and averaging 26.1. He might average 30+ next year without Prater on the team.

Walker is no doubt player of the year. When is the last time a non-Wyoming player won it? The streak of talent there the last 5+ years has sure made the coaching job a lot easier.

I saw that the district Taylor is in just closed school tomorrow and Friday. In the release it said all after school events are canceled starting at 330 today. Will this cause Taylor's game Friday at Madeira to be moved or since it is away it will be played. Second if Taylor can't practice how big of an impact will that have on the game?

Taylor's girls game tonight (Wednesday), originally scheduled at Taylor, is still on -- but moved to Madeira. So Friday's game at Madeira should be unaffected if things don't get worse. Hope everyone gets well as quickly as possible at Taylor.

Taylor game Not cancelled due to it being away. I heard another high school has let them use their gym for practice. By Friday they good be down to half a team due to sickness

Walker is no doubt player of the year. When is the last time a non-Wyoming player won it? The streak of talent there the last 5+ years has sure made the coaching job a lot easier.
Wise of Deer Park was co-POY last year (with Edmonds). Prior to that, you have to go back to Benintendi in 2013. To me, Crayton of Wyoming also is among top 8 players in the CHL.

Really COY... If thats the case the coach from Finneytown has the greatest turn-around. Going 5-16 to 10-7 so far. Taylor was 8-15 not to far off Finneytowns record but he has done the best job of revamping that program. Again what define COY...
That understates the size of the turnaround--they might win more games this year than the prior coach won in his career there, and he had Bazley for a year. 0-23 was not very long ago.

Interesting note on Taylor/Madeira game tonight. Taylor wins secures their first winning season in a long time and a Madeira loss secures their first losing season in...a long time. At least back as far back as the CHL web site goes, 2007.

Interesting note on Taylor/Madeira game tonight. Taylor wins secures their first winning season in a long time and a Madeira loss secures their first losing season in...a long time. At least back as far back as the CHL web site goes, 2007.

Might be some drama over at wyoming tonight.

Taylor is a long shot with all the illness issues.