struthers job

You guys have to ask yourselves if you want John or his dad? Because I'm telling you Jeff is ready to retire and enjoy his boat. When he is done at Kennedy I really don't see him committing himself 100% from july through November if not longer. If you don't think John can be the guy without his dad in more than an advisory role then he isn't the guy for the job.

It's official. John Bayuk is being recommended to the BOE for the job. BOE meets tomorrow afternoon.

Good Luck to "The Kid". Struthers put Hulea through the ringer. I guess 3 years as a D coordinator gives you more qualifications than someone with a State Title. Glad it was a fair process. I can't wait to see a bunch of young coaches with their hats on backwards coaching on the sidelines. Name like Stocker/Bayuk can get you want you want in that town....unreal. Congratulations to the rest of the league.

Good Luck to "The Kid". Struthers put Hulea through the ringer. I guess 3 years as a D coordinator gives you more qualifications than someone with a State Title. Glad it was a fair process. I can't wait to see a bunch of young coaches with their hats on backwards coaching on the sidelines. Name like Stocker/Bayuk can get you want you want in that town....unreal. Congratulations to the rest of the league.
Please shut up.

Please answer me this...if his name wasn't Bayuk would he even be considered for the job? Please give me his resume and how he is qualified to be the head coach at Struthers?

and no.
He’s not even a struthers guy lol he went to hubbard so why would his name have clout in struthers lol do everyone a favor and don’t even comment on this team

He’s not even a struthers guy lol he went to hubbard so why would his name have clout in struthers lol do everyone a favor and don’t even comment on this team
You can't answer the question because there is no good answer. If Struthers was going to hire "The Kid" then they shouldn't have even opened it. Hulea interview was a joke. The inner circle did it just to make a few people happy. It was never going to be him.

You can't answer the question because there is no good answer. If Struthers was going to hire "The Kid" then they shouldn't have even opened it. Hulea interview was a joke. The inner circle did it just to make a few people happy. It was never going to be him.
You are stating the obvious. We said this weeks ago. Dog and pony show. Bayuk was getting the job regardless. We all know. Do you have any other points to make.

He would have been a good fit at a smaller school for a head coaching job (Lowellville, Campbell, WR, McDonald, Mineral Ridge...Somewhere like that). Not Struthers. The only way I can see this being a good hire is if he is bringing a good staff with him. With only being in Campbell and Struthers i'm curious who his assistants will be. Maybe Daddy can set him up...Maybe the ex-Mayor will be on his staff.

it’s protocol to open it

There's a good chance that he's more bothered that Bayuk got the job than Hulea is. I don't even think he necessarily wanted Hulea. He just didn't want Bayuk.

There's a good chance that he's more bothered that Bayuk got the job than Hulea is. I don't even think he necessarily wanted Hulea. He just didn't want Bayuk.
Very clearly it is someone who didn’t get a phone call.

I will also say this.

Little league football coaches are out of their minds in this town.

Very clearly it is someone who didn’t get a phone call.

I will also say this.

Little league football coaches are out of their minds in this town.

Little league football coaches are out of their minds in many towns! Kids don't need to be playing contact football until at least Jr. High.
Good luck Coach Bayuk, show them what you got. When you are the son of Jeff Bayuk, you are going to be a good one. He is the absolute best in my opinion.

Wrong, Wrong, and Wrong....Waiting for someone to answer my questions. Struthers politics at its finest. I think Bayuk can do a good job if he has quality assistant coaches. I guess time will tell...

Wrong, Wrong, and Wrong....Waiting for someone to answer my questions. Struthers politics at its finest. I think Bayuk can do a good job if he has quality assistant coaches. I guess time will tell...
How's this... Every one has to start SOMEWHERE, just like any other job/career in this world. There's a pros/cons list for all candidates. Hulea won a title in 2000. The game has DRASTICALLY changed since then. The administrators of Struthers see day-in and day-out how Bayuk interacts and builds relationships with those kids.