Ohio Heritage Conference 2019

well Shawnee also beat London and how well did WJ scrimmage London?? some teams have good nights and bad nights.

WL has beaten Taft and Burg and WJ, but lost to Fairbanks.

WJ beat Shawnee and Burg but lost to WL

Greenon beat Shawnee but lost to Burg and Fairbanks

Shawnee beat London and Tipp but lost to Greenon and WJ. every team has bad nights. even in the MAC. not taking anything away from WJ- they played a hell of a game, near perfect. and Shawnee has an awful night. excited for next weeks regional final!

Why don't you just give the WJ boys some credit. They came out and just hammered Shawnee. End of story. Another tall task in week 13 as the WLS-WJ will not disappoint and be a classic brutal battle!!!!!

I would like to give congrats to WLS BURG and WJ for making regional final. This is great for OHC.

Why don't you just give the WJ boys some credit. They came out and just hammered Shawnee. End of story. Another tall task in week 13 as the WLS-WJ will not disappoint and be a classic brutal battle!!!!!

I would like to give congrats to WLS BURG and WJ for making regional final. This is great for OHC.
in one of my previous posts on page 46 i did. mentioned how WJ absolutely took it to Shawnee up front, as well as WJ toasting the Shawnee corners time after time. and that Gabe Jones kid.. i mean he was good when i saw him last year but he’s one of the best small school players i’ve seen. small but man that kid just runs so hard- either Shawnee was awful at tackling or he’s that elusive, maybe some of both. WJ showed up and Shawnee didn’t. my point was it happens to some of the best teams.

Watched West Jeff destroy Shawnee! Wow Congrats Rough Riders!! That was the most on point I have seen the West Jeff defense other than maybe one time. They should run that more often!! Dared Shawnee to run it and they couldn't and covered up the routes in the passing game I was impressed! The West Jeff offense had big plays whenever they wanted them and could just grind it out if thats what they chose to do as well. Looked sharp!
First time to see Shawnee play in person.......And none of this is to take away from the amazing WJ performance that was an stomping by a very good (maybe turning great) team.
I watched my hometown boys play a game that I'm sure they'd like back too and they are 14-18 year old kids but......
Not what I expected, especially in week 12 physically they weren't equal to WJ but not a huge gap. Ability to adjust - 0 physicality behind most OHC teams just really surprised.
I think SE should schedule Shawnee that would be a great early season ooc win for the OHC! I think week 1 this year was not a fluke at this point.

I was hoping Maria would go down last night .... to help add some to that chest thump. If OHC is or not IDK but playoff success is fun.
Fort Loramie looked like the better team last night. MSML hit three 4th and 7 plus, including a 4th and 15, on their last scoring drive to tie and OT. Loramie was very close. This is the weakest msml team in a l o n g time but Anna is the real deal.

Fort Loramie looked like the better team last night. MSML hit three 4th and 7 plus, including a 4th and 15, on their last scoring drive to tie and OT. Loramie was very close. This is the weakest msml team in a l o n g time but Anna is the real deal.

And they are going to state yet again so what does that say about the culture at Marion Local. Both MAC schools will probably win state

D5 1ST TEAM:

QB - Cade Rice (GREENON)
OL - Eli McGill (WLS)
DL - Kyle Wolfe (WLS)

Defensive POY: Kyle Wolfe (WLS)
Coach of the Year: Josh Wooten (GREENON)

D5 2ND TEAM:

RB - Holden Nease (WLS)
QB - Trevor Woodruff (WLS)
WR - Luke Downing (GREENON)
WR - Clay Hough (GREENON)
OL - Dylan Bardnell (GREENON)
DL - Isaac Lee (WLS)
LB - Isaiah McGill (WLS)
CB - Nick Burden (WLS)

D5 HONORABLE MENTION:

Bass Morre (GREENON)

D6 1ST TEAM:

RB - Chayse Propst (MECH)
WR - Logan McCoy (TRIAD)
OL - Caden Coleman (MECH)
DL - Kix Thiel (MECH)
DL - Nick Wolfe (GREENEVIEW)
LB - Clay Payton (GREENEVIEW)
LB - Codey Taylor (NORTHEASTERN)
CB - Logan Hurst (MECH)
P - Michael Hanson (GREENEVIEW)

D6 HONORABLE MENTION:

Keith Bebout (MECH)

D7 1ST TEAM:

WR - Austin Sanders (SOUTHEASTERN)
LB - Hayden McKee (SOUTHEASTERN)

D7 HONORABLE MENTION:

Tucker Eriksen (SOUTHEASTERN

S
D5 1ST TEAM:

QB - Cade Rice (GREENON)
OL - Eli McGill (WLS)
DL - Kyle Wolfe (WLS)

Defensive POY: Kyle Wolfe (WLS)
Coach of the Year: Josh Wooten (GREENON)

D5 2ND TEAM:

RB - Holden Nease (WLS)
QB - Trevor Woodruff (WLS)
WR - Luke Downing (GREENON)
WR - Clay Hough (GREENON)
OL - Dylan Bardnell (GREENON)
DL - Isaac Lee (WLS)
LB - Isaiah McGill (WLS)
CB - Nick Burden (WLS)

D5 HONORABLE MENTION:

Bass Morre (GREENON)

D6 1ST TEAM:

RB - Chayse Propst (MECH)
WR - Logan McCoy (TRIAD)
OL - Caden Coleman (MECH)
DL - Kix Thiel (MECH)
DL - Nick Wolfe (GREENEVIEW)
LB - Clay Payton (GREENEVIEW)
LB - Codey Taylor (NORTHEASTERN)
CB - Logan Hurst (MECH)
P - Michael Hanson (GREENEVIEW)

D6 HONORABLE MENTION:

Keith Bebout (MECH)

D7 1ST TEAM:

WR - Austin Sanders (SOUTHEASTERN)
LB - Hayden McKee (SOUTHEASTERN)

D7 HONORABLE MENTION:

Tucker Eriksen (SOUTHEASTERN
So they pick them like that, per divisions?

I wonder if that is just how they report I or if they pick so many per division. I noticed the CBC picked all conference for both divisions, and a lot of them!
that’s how the OHC does it as well. voice, he was referring to the All-SW district. they do it by Division. the OHC has one for the North and South

Congrats to Josh Wooten being selected coach of the year! He has done a great job of turning that program around and establishing a winning culture. It was shame to not see them in the playoffs this year. None the less a great season and accomplishment.

i would like to congratulate Mechanicsburg in a heck of a year. way to represent the OHC. we are all proud! having two teams from a conference in the state semifinals is insane. the MAC will be the only other conference with two in the semis i believe. 14 teams left and two are from our OHC! Burg, it’s going to be a battle between you and Anna. i can’t wait to attend. BURG people, how tough did they scrimmage Anna at the beginning of the season?

i would like to congratulate Mechanicsburg in a heck of a year. way to represent the OHC. we are all proud! having two teams from a conference in the state semifinals is insane. the MAC will be the only other conference with two in the semis i believe. 14 teams left and two are from our OHC! Burg, it’s going to be a battle between you and Anna. i can’t wait to attend. BURG people, how tough did they scrimmage Anna at the beginning of the season?
The scrimmage was pretty evenly matched, we had some weapons out for it though, Keith Bebout didn’t play