Wernery state poy

Status
Not open for further replies.

If true (haven't seen any confirmation on any of the websites), I'm not surprised. He's a big reason why the Crusaders have had the success they've had this season.

I'm sure Clark and Cowen were also in contention.

The award should've gone to Clark, based on talent he is better

The award is not based on talent, it's based on impact and play on the court. It also typically is an award for the best player on the best team which in this instance fits for Werney. Clark likely has the best potential going to the next level of any player in the state. Unfortunately for him, they don't give awards based on that.

Quite sure he is the best player on the second best team in the state.....if that were the criteria alone, then Cowen should have been awarded POY.

If you want to look at impact on the court.. Clark has the most impact. He is EVERYTHING to Pick North.

Take him off the roster and they might be a .500 team, maybe.

Take Cowenoff the team they win most games, take Wernery off the team Moeller still wins a lot of games.

I would've voted Clark no doubt in my mind. Wernery would've been my 2 and Cowen 3

All 3 are deserving options. I just can't really fault anyone who voted one over the other. It was clearly a 3-horse race.

If you want to look at impact on the court.. Clark has the most impact. He is EVERYTHING to Pick North.

Take him off the roster and they might be a .500 team, maybe.

Take Cowenoff the team they win most games, take Wernery off the team Moeller still wins a lot of games.

I would've voted Clark no doubt in my mind. Wernery would've been my 2 and Cowen 3

First why are you talking about volleyball when your name literally has football in it. Second, without David Wernery, Moeller lost to Elder 0-3, they got destroyed. With David, they beat them at Spikes for Tykes 25-22, 25-12, then beat them at home later in the season. David is huge to Moeller.

First why are you talking about volleyball when your name literally has football in it. Second, without David Wernery, Moeller lost to Elder 0-3, they got destroyed. With David, they beat them at Spikes for Tykes 25-22, 25-12, then beat them at home later in the season. David is huge to Moeller.

It's a username. It could be anything haha I could say soccerfutbol fan it's a username

I'm not denying that David is a key piece to Moeller.. But without Clark Pick North is mediocre at best. Yeah Moe got beat by Elder but without David would they be top 5 in the state(in a REAL poll) probably.. Without Clark Pick North would struggle to get to .500

Central Football is right.

Moeller is a very talented team at every position and David has an impact but if they lost him Moeller would still be a top team in the state.

Clark is the driving force behind Pick North and without him they wouldn't have made the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.