Is it ever cool for a grown man to describe anything as "delish"?

Is it ever cool for a grown hetero man to describe anything as "delish"?

• Total voters

Absolutely not. "Juicy" is fine because the other alternatives sound worse: moist, succulent, etc.

I really can't wait to read recently's opinion on this.

Most certainly. It also depends on how you say it. There are hetero ways to say it, as well as . Not that there's anything wrong with that.

anything is fair game today .... the sweeties and other left wingers have made being soft and sensative the norm ...delish is said every day by real men ..no big deal

Succulent. Yummy. Sweety (unless your talking to a small child) . Delish would have to be in this group I would think.

Def gay. Should say " that is some good sht". Also gay when guys use the word "gorgeous" to describe anything other than a woman. Another gay thing is "omg" from a guy (recently).

I say "delicious" all the time, rarely if ever, "delish."

Cool ? Not exactly

My sister-in-law's older second husband uses "delish" now and then. Normal guy, North Hill Hoban grad. He's used it to describe a peanut butter sandwich with pickle slices and mayo. I don't want any part of the word or the sandwich, but, whatever. He IS 66 years old. Maybe it's a throwback word ? BcB's family might use it, or maybe he picked it up on Senior Night at the lanes ?

Throwing an intentional "ab-fab" in an attempt at some sort of deflection is far worse, IMHO. just sayin'....

Cool ? Not exactly

My sister-in-law's older second husband uses "delish" now and then. Normal guy, North Hill Hoban grad. He's used it to describe a peanut butter sandwich with pickle slices and mayo. I don't want any part of the word or the sandwich, but, whatever. He IS 66 years old. Maybe it's a throwback word ? BcB's family might use it, or maybe he picked it up on Senior Night at the lanes ?

Throwing an intentional "ab-fab" in an attempt at some sort of deflection is far worse, IMHO. just sayin'....

omg who's deflecting?

Nice Seinfeld reference.

I will add that it's so funny how heterosexuals get freaked out by the thought of gay people. Mostly hetero men, of course. I'm as straight as can be, but I love gay people. Or as I call them: people.

Just thinking out loud. Was at a bar Saturday night and two dudes next to me were totally wobbling because a gay couple walked in and sat near them. So funny.