Badin Rams

Expectation are pretty high this year! Hopefully they can win some games and advance in the playoffs?!?! Numbers are up which is always a good thing

the running game looked real good tonight just gotta cut down on the fumbles which is an easy fix and probably just had to do with nerves

the running game looked real good tonight just gotta cut down on the fumbles which is an easy fix and probably just had to do with nerves

Woodward is awful, and Taft will be also next week too. The real competition starts in week 3 with Edgewood and then on to the GCL schedule.

Woodward is awful, and Taft will be also next week too. The real competition starts in week 3 with Edgewood and then on to the GCL schedule.

at what point did i say they were good. i know they were awful i was there. but i am still gonna give my team some credit

Good way to start the season, if they can cut down on the fumbles! Did they throw the ball much? I know they did not have to but I am sure they will somewhere down the road in the GCL.

Good way to start the season, if they can cut down on the fumbles! Did they throw the ball much? I know they did not have to but I am sure they will somewhere down the road in the GCL.

2/2 for 57 yards. They will be able to throw some if they have too.

Is Taft any good? I think they have to at least try to throw it some, you know they will need to later on.

Not the same as the last couple years, new coach, lost their two D1 recruits. They will be better than Woodward but he Rams win 42-12. And I think they can throw it when needed.

lol ur crazy if you think thats gonna be the score. edgewood 21-14

If Edgewood is the win this game it will have to be a low scoring affair, much like last years game. Badin is running the Coulgars old defense yet last year the defense acted as if they had never seen it before. If the Edge stops sweep it could be a tight game.

If Edgewood is the win this game it will have to be a low scoring affair, much like last years game. Badin is running the Coulgars old defense yet last year the defense acted as if they had never seen it before. If the Edge stops sweep it could be a tight game.

Badin actually runs the Defense that Coach Schlager developed while he was a College Coach… He ran this Defense while he was the D-Coordinator at Thomas Moore, Rockford College and Kutztown University.

Badin actually runs the Defense that Coach Schlager developed while he was a College Coach… He ran this Defense while he was the D-Coordinator at Thomas Moore, Rockford College and Kutztown University.

So Schlager is the mastermind of the 4-4 defense?? lol! I wonder if Edgewood will honor him before the game for developing their defense?

Look, do I think Badin will win, Yes! But it will be a close game and I am sure that Tenore will pull a "That's Tenore'" move to keep it close. Let's face it the guy doesn't know football, he is lucky to have decent coaches around him.
Badin 13 (Always good for 1 missed PAT)
Edgewood 7

And to Zeeman, keep your cheerleading in the stands and not on here. Don't start chiming in on the St X message board about how Badin took it to their 2nd string, when everyone knows that was far from their 2nd string. Those kids that play in the Badin scrimmage have no chance of ever, ever, ever seeing the field at St X. Those are 3 and 4th stiring kids. It would be nice if some of those 125 kids would decide to go to Badin, Purcell, McNick or Bacon instead of sitting the bench at X.

its gonna be a good game. we had a coach lasy year that tried to run the spread and were a running team always have been. and badin is proly better on defense now its gonna be a good game all i can say lol

So Schlager is the mastermind of the 4-4 defense?? lol! I wonder if Edgewood will honor him before the game for developing their defense?

Look, do I think Badin will win, Yes! But it will be a close game and I am sure that Tenore will pull a "That's Tenore'" move to keep it close. Let's face it the guy doesn't know football, he is lucky to have decent coaches around him.
Edgewood 7

And to Zeeman, keep your cheerleading in the stands and not on here. Don't start chiming in on the St X message board about how Badin took it to their 2nd string, when everyone knows that was far from their 2nd string. Those kids that play in the Badin scrimmage have no chance of ever, ever, ever seeing the field at St X. Those are 3 and 4th stiring kids. It would be nice if some of those 125 kids would decide to go to Badin, Purcell, McNick or Bacon instead of sitting the bench at X.

Thanks for your astute disection of GCL football. I'll take your advice under advisement. If i'm using too big of words for you I do apologize. Now you really should eat your breakfast and get on the bus for school, and pay attention in class instead of sleeping.

Edgewood 7

What a dumbazz comment...or comments! First off there is nothing Badin would want to claim from edgewood, most certainly not a defensive scheme. When you speak of Butler County Ohio, the talk is of D4 BHS, and rarely of anyone else. Face it! your admin ran off the best thing that will ever become of the kitty cats in trenton. And to even bring up St X and the downplay of performing well of 2nd or 3rd team kids is insipid as all get out when your talking about a low side D4 program.... BHS will take all 2nd and 3rd team kids they can get from the GCL south.

Edgewood 7

first off tenore can coach when he is coaching the football he knows, not the spread. yeah he might not be the best head coach but he will get the job done. and you tell zeeman not to come posting on the st x board well this is a badin board. we dont have time for st x cry babies

What a dumbazz comment...or comments! First off there is nothing Badin would want to claim from edgewood, most certainly not a defensive scheme. When you speak of Butler County Ohio, the talk is of D4 BHS, and rarely of anyone else. Face it! your admin ran off the best thing that will ever become of the kitty cats in trenton. And to even bring up St X and the downplay of performing well of 2nd or 3rd team kids is insipid as all get out when your talking about a low side D4 program.... BHS will take all 2nd and 3rd team kids they can get from the GCL south.

Edgewood is gonna make badin wanna get back to hamilton as fast as they can after next week cause its gonna be a beating we put on badin

Edgewood is gonna make badin wanna get back to hamilton as fast as they can after next week cause its gonna be a beating we put on badin

just cause ya beat meadowdale and milford doesn't mean you guys can handle the rams. i know you guys are all excited and everything because you are already one win away from how many you had last year but just wait, you wont be putting 50 points up on badin