Trey burke

You two fools haven't even seen Taylor. :Ohno: You can bash me all you want, but Taylor's commitment to OU was bigger than Burke's original to PSU... Better player.. You guys are cbb rookies.

You two fools haven't even seen Taylor. :Ohno: You can bash me all you want, but Taylor's commitment to OU was bigger than Burke's original to PSU... Better player.. You guys are cbb rookies.

Burke plays for Michigan, a much better program than Ohio. Ohio just isn't good at anything other than having alcoholic s like yourself.

Yeah he's definitely a clown and will probably delete this comment because he's also a terrible moderator.

Aren't we 15-4? I clearly understood we'd be good... AND we're all underclassmen... We lose NO ONE. LITERALLY no one is graduating

Burke is having a monster year as is Michigan but he is not shooting the ball as of late (29/70 (41%) over his last five games including 7/27 (26%) from three) but continues to rack up the assists (4.8 over his last 5 games and 5.0for the season).
Stevie Taylor will be a good player for the Bobcats and has the benefit of watching Cooper for the next year and a half. His numbers have dwindled since MAC play started (10 mpg over the last 5 games and he has struggled to make shots (4 for his last 19 including 1 for 10 from three).

Aren't we 15-4? I clearly understood we'd be good... AND we're all underclassmen... We lose NO ONE. LITERALLY no one is graduating

That is great... to win the MAC but means little in terms of making the elite 8 or final four. While OU returns everyone, top 20 programs will be bringing in freshman who would start over these uperclassmen if they were on their team. Experience is a great thing to have, but it does not do too well when they face a team with much superior talent, and the last time I checked OU is not bringing in top 25 recruiting classes.

That is great... to win the MAC but means little in terms of making the elite 8 or final four. While OU returns everyone, top 20 programs will be bringing in freshman who would start over these uperclassmen if they were on their team. Experience is a great thing to have, but it does not do too well when they face a team with much superior talent, and the last time I checked OU is not bringing in top 25 recruiting classes.

The glass is always half full when you are dealing with OBCF.

I will say that it is possible, as we saw with VCU but a whole lot of things have to happen. For instance VCU got some favorable matchups because of other huge upsets within their bracket.

I don't know, I get your point, but there is something to be said for having great team chemistry. LBSU pretty much had everyone play together for the past few years, and it's turned out well for them.

I don't know, I get your point, but there is something to be said for having great team chemistry. LBSU pretty much had everyone play together for the past few years, and it's turned out well for them.

That is true, but I don't think anyone would argue that they are Elite 8 or Final 4 caliber. They may win a game in the tournament, but the odds of them beating multiple really good teams to get to an Elite 8 are very slim. Teams with a lot of experiance are tough outs in the NCAA tournament for sure, but if they play 2 games straight where the other team has more talent, I doubt they get by both. At the end of the day, usually the top 10 teams in the country have experiance and talent. Heck look at Kentucky, although they do not have a ton of experiance, they have three starters who played in the Final four last season and they have the most talent of any team in the country.