Next year for SWOH any guesses???????/

I'm guessing Moeller, they will gain the most from the dissolution of the U18aaa in Cincy. But having said that, they've had the most talent in the league the last two years and haven't been able to seal the deal........maybe next year is their year..............

I don't know, the u18aaa with the steam taking over the aaa league, then that will have a place for all those boys to play. Moe just needs to relax and play, goals will come, but sometimes they try too hard.

I know that everyone has lost, but I do agree the up and coming boys at moe and the incoming freshman are really good. So I think that the sart of a wave is coming, but need to keep a level head. There is definately no one in south of northern columbus that has that much talent coming, but we'll see.

I just wanted some ideas, not to bash anyone, but some good hockey can be had down here, if the right mind set takes place and not all the talk as junk that normally happens.

The "Steam" is only taking over U16aaa, there is no U18aaa team in Cincy next year. I suspect with all the disenchantment on this years U16aaa team, they could see the writing on the wall. So, if you're a U18 in cincy, its high school or AA/A, that is why I think Moeller will better themselves.......some of those kids are already enrolled there.
Talawanda will be ok, they lost a lot of scoring due to graduation. X has alot of kids back, and alot of kids to choose from, so I think they will be fine also......

Sycamore lost their coach, and some key players. I don't know if they will be dominent, but the will be pretty good.

alter loses koble, walker( the senior brother, matt) dominic bayer, dan spriggs, who is moving to the carolinas, and sean pleiman. we will reload however, we have a good shot at the divison. we might win the league. in the end, we have a resonable chance of going to at least the regional finals, maybe even state.

i sit with nolt at lunch and at the end of the season he said he would. maybe he is not now. idk. ill find out for sure tho

sounds interesting, i know x lost some of it defense, so they wont be as potient as they were. moe has some good underclass guys who could really come through, but that's to be seen. defense and goalies are whats going to get you to the finals, x proved that so what about goalies and defense for alter, sycamore, moe, x and the rest. coffman has a sound underpinning, but i think their goalie is a bit weak.

Moeller-- will be very tough if the u16AAAs play this year. Need to shore up goaltending. Lost Fitzpatrick, but return Han
Sycamore--lost dukart and hygesi. Thats a lot of offensive firepower to replace. Also might lose coach.
St X-- returning goalie and 3 starting D. Lost a lot of offense with kamp and louie. If younger players can put the puck in the net, could contend again.
Talawanda- Lost hoover and phillps. if the other hoover and the goalie stick around, could be good again.
Alter-- returning a lot of good players, but if Nolting doesn't play they will struggle.
Troy - - lost #8. That will hurt.
Springboro -- starting over.
Beavercreek - Lost goalie Dann. Not sure who they return

Question? -- will Elder make the leap to oshaa?

thats bull that talawanda will only be good if dowler and hoover come back, sure we will be better but we still have eckhoff, humfleet, and braden park.
Moeller will be pretty tough next season, and x will be decent.

There is no chance in ---- that alter will go to state whoever said that

I agree that talawanda has some good talent, but playing time at the varsity level is a issue. Same can be said for moe and x, but I do think that moe has a bigger pool to pull from, JV was pretty good no one south of northern columbus could beat them.
I think this might be a reloading year for most, I do feel that come '10 and '11 moe will be a dominate force, it is really scary to see all that talent, even goal tending will be tough to beat.

I don't know about final 4, and you have some good players, but there are alot of questions at x that need to be answered. Also, JV at moe is going to get even stronger with the incoming freshman

thats bull that talawanda will only be good if dowler and hoover come back, sure we will be better but we still have eckhoff, humfleet, and braden park.
Moeller will be pretty tough next season, and x will be decent.

There is no chance in ---- that alter will go to state whoever said that

While Talawanda will be decent, without Hoover and Dowler its unlikely they can 3peat the league.......

I can agree, Talawanda will be ok I do think that another team will clinch the league this year. Moeller will be alot better with their goalie situation being stronger, and some good defenders. Plus, they have guys who can now put the puck in the net.

X will be good, but they need more scorers, and the JV team doesn't have anything to speak of.

From what i saw of last year, I can agree with you on that kman, but hopefully they will improve.

Nobody has a JV team south of northern Columbus better than moe!!!!!

Thats because the whole JV team doesnt take any of their games or practice seriously. Also coaching is not the greatest ever. Xs only chance is with the senior class(this years varsity juniors) and a couple of other maybes.

actually x's JV has 2 guys worth mentioning: Krzeski and Brunton The two captains. The top two guys on the team in all catgories

actually x's JV has 2 guys worth mentioning: Krzeski and Brunton The two captains. The top two guys on the team in all catgories

krzeski and brunton could both make a big impact on varsity - if they play varsity. this year they both could have played varsity, but they chose to play JV. hopefully they will change their minds next year.

I can agree, the entire jv team for x needs to really step it up to compete at the varsity level. And i know most of the kids on the team and they agree.

I'm guessing Moeller, they will gain the most from the dissolution of the U18aaa in Cincy. But having said that, they've had the most talent in the league the last two years and haven't been able to seal the deal........maybe next year is their year..............

not exactly, Cameron Kennedy goes to Ryle now so he will not be playing for moeller, Sean Devlin and Coach Reeder don't get along, i believe Devlin is actually going to Philly to play juniors, Eric Smith and Drew Rooselot are probably going to play for moeller though, but i think thats the extent of AAA kids we will get