Are you out of your mind?

Nothing to the table?

You know what guys..you are all absolutely right. I have been representing us poorly in our posts. I apologize to Sycamore and to other fans on this forum. A little too much fun up here at college allowed me to lose my head and make my self look like a jack ***. I'm sorry. Moeller, sounds like you guys had a great game and I'm aware of a good season you had as well. should be a fun rematch for both teams in the league tourny. Sycamore, congrats on knocking down two tough Cincy teams this weekend, keep it rolling into SWOHSL tourny, and state playoffs.

Sounds like we all are getting along.. Good stuff. Now if 9,000 post Wheelman would stop using derogatory comments like "sucamore bringing nothing to the table" we could all move forward. FYI Nothing to the table Sycamore will have SuperBowl Champion rookie NY Giant Mike Mathews over at Cornell Rd. this Friday morning presenting his alma mater with an autographed jersey. Great Job Mike. You bring a ton to the table!!

Talawanda

Talawanda is the best team in the league, they have the best 4 players in the league, Ben Hoover, Drew Hoover and Zach Phillips, and Pat Gray. They will win the tournament easily and win the districts and go to the final four.

Moeller won't win because Talawanda is just better than them.

St. X won't win because they showed everyone they can't win clutch games because they lost all 3 last weekend.

Sycamore is inconsistent

Talawanda is the best team in the league, they have the best 4 players in the league, Ben Hoover, Drew Hoover and Zach Phillips, and Pat Gray. They will win the tournament easily and win the districts and go to the final four.

Moeller won't win because Talawanda is just better than them.

St. X won't win because they showed everyone they can't win clutch games because they lost all 3 last weekend.

Sycamore is inconsistent

You know what your talking about my friend. Frozen four bound

Yes, and two of those players deserted their AAA team, just as they are preparing for their final run of the season, and joined Talawanda on January 31st. The sole reason was for the tournament.

For the record both St. X and Moeller were approached by AAA players to join their teams this year. Both programs invited the boys to come out NEXT season. That is class.

Go ahead and be proud to be cheaters.

the only reason the 2 AAA players came back is because they were unhappy with their team. not to cheat. It wouldn't matter anyway. Talawanda would kill anyteam anyway

the only reason the 2 AAA players came back is because they were unhappy with their team. not to cheat. It wouldn't matter anyway. Talawanda would kill anyteam anyway

the only reason the 2 AAA players came back is because they have no class. they left their team because they weren't doing well so they could go to a team that is doing well. THAT SHOWS NO CLASS WHATSOEVER. Quite frankly it's ridiculous.

With all due respect to the abilities and talents of the original 2007/2008Talawanda High School Team, I don't know who should be more ashamed of this move, the AAA players that bailed on their chosen team mid-season, or whoever it was at Tally that even entertained the idea of picking up these players after such a move. Why would Tally even want them back, as apparently they were too good to play with them all season?? This is about morals, ethics, team spirit, and doing what's right or wrong. I don't think these guys are jealous.

For the record both St. X and Moeller were approached by AAA players to join their teams this year. Both programs invited the boys to come out NEXT season. That is class.

Go ahead and be proud to be cheaters.

Don't get me wrong here, but X was approached by a AAA player, who quit the same team that the two Talawanda players came from, and he is now on X. And Moeller approached the captain of that same team to join back, but wasn't allowed because of his dad.

And before people start discussing issues that they don't know about maybe ask someone who knows? Doing poorly is not the reason they quit

For the record, the records are:
8-7-2 in their last 2 months on the team compared to 8-15-5 the rest of the season prior to that. Doesn't make much sense for them to quit when they are seemingly getting better, if they did quit because they were losing.

I'm not sure what the issue really is? Moeller has at least 50 kids at their school who play hockey (Varsity, JV, other) and I'm sure X is the same. Talawanda is lucky to have half that who can skate and can't even hold try outs, let alone have a JV team. All three teams have AAA caliber players, ask any of the 3 (or 4, Sycamore has ex-AAA players as well) teams parents if they think they have AAA caliber players on the team, they will be lieing if they say no.

I could understand the issue if both of the Talawanda players (and the X player for that matter) hadn't played for the teams before, but they had.

First off, I believe we would own you in swimming. Second off you think historically your program is looking better? Come on you can't tell me that you guys are getting better. When was the last time you reached the final 4? I'm not saying by any means that Sycamore has room to talk, we've never been out of the second round. But at least our program is going in the RIGHT direction from not ever making the playoffs to back to back appearances. Moeller has gone from National power to a consistent 6 seed in football..that's not the right direction, or as you say "program getting better." Your hockey team is having a great year, and staying at the top as it's been for a while. However, Sycamore has gone from 11-19 last year, to 19-4 this year...and you ask what we can bring to the table? I'm pretty sure that we are bringing plenty thank you. You need to face the facts. Though you have so much "Moeller pride" in reality all you can do is brag to non-GCL schools about your dominance..because in reality, St. Xavier overall in sports RIGHT NOW OWNS YOUR BUTTS and EVERYONE in the city knows that, would admit that, and like that, except people who go to that school on Montgomery Road and where those Blue and Yellow oh so proudly. Most of all what Sycamore brings to the table? CHARACTER. I think we are at least respected for winning the right way. Which is with CLASS. I don't give 2 ***** what you think you're attitude is on your program, I"M TELLING YOU FROM AN OUTSIDERS PERSPECTIVE that ANYONE FROM ANY SCHOOL i've ever talked to about Moeller speaks of your arrogance and your declining overall athletic program, and the rise of X. Face the facts. NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOU'RE SCHOOL.

i actually know people from all over the city like Elder LaSalle Walnut Hills Withrow and even Highlands high school in northern kentucky, and most of them dont seem to have a problem with this "arrogance" u speak of. I mean sure we're cocky at times but who isent, you're being cocky right now
i believe that this outside perspective you talk of is you, maybe one or two other angry sycamore fans