Your best scores this year?

get over urself CH3 ur not that funny theres no way you shot 65 a riviera i bet a million dollars on it.

96-Avon

Actually Augusta country club is next to Augusta National. You can actually see it from the fairway on 13. None of you have savvy.

I know I don't play any private courses, or any of the really top ranked public courses, so maybe I don't get to see the talent that really is around. But when I'm out playing about 98% of the people I see on the course couldn't break 80. By the looks of the previous posts 8 of 9 of the people posting can do that a on a regular basis, with a few breaking 70. I'm just commenting that it seems a bit odd.

I know I don't play any private courses, or any of the really top ranked public courses, so maybe I don't get to see the talent that really is around. But when I'm out playing about 98% of the people I see on the course couldn't break 80. By the looks of the previous posts 8 of 9 of the people posting can do that a on a regular basis, with a few breaking 70. I'm just commenting that it seems a bit odd.

I can vouch for the 69 at Twin Run by ffgolf53. I witnessed it myself.:thumb:

Hulk, think about who ur talking to on these forums. 90% of those people are older and could care less about a high school sports posting website. Another 5% arent very good and wouldn't want to post their scores at all even if they did come onto this website.

These scores are a litl extreme now the 29 seems like a big stretch but i heard hes a pretty good golfer so mb i can see that but who ever put the 26 i dont believe in a million years unless thats a par 3 course. myself was 36 at Bedford Trails GC

This weekend i played in a michigan junior tour at longaberger and shot a 75, 76 which is pretty good given the very dry conditions