WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

Just spit balling, but id say 70% run to 30% pass.

Looked good in the recent Perry games but hard to believe they couldn't get anything going in the run game vs. Green and BW. Though Big Walnut had just shut out Winchester too who is facing Green. Green should trounce them. Idk if you went to it but that Stover kid was the best lb I saw last year, I think he had like 15+ tackles vs. us. Severs was pretty good too so on the bright side your D obviously played a heckuva game last week.

To be fair you couldn’t pay me to send my kids to Springfield.
Yeh I don't know what happened to that community? I have a rental there and used to be able to boast about their schools, not so much anymore. They had some great teams through the 90's with Anthony Gary and Bo James, went 10-0 in back to back years. Last I heard they graduated 140 kids, down from 340 in the 80's, ouch.

I don't know about these annihilation predictions. Yeah, Massillon is the solid favorite and will most likely win by multiple scores, but Lake is a durn sight better than either Central Crossing or Westerville South.

I don't know about these annihilation predictions. Yeah, Massillon is the solid favorite and will most likely win by multiple scores, but Lake is a durn sight better than either Central Crossing or Westerville Sout
I don't know about these annihilation predictions. Yeah, Massillon is the solid favorite and will most likely win by multiple scores, but Lake is a durn sight better than either Central Crossing or Westerville South.
The clock will run non stop in the 3rd and 4th

1699399673027.gif

The clock will run non stop in the 3rd and 4th
Not saying you're wrong, but do you really think Lake is not significantly better than CC or WS?

Remember it was two defensive TDs (the only two of the season) that put us up by 30+ last week. Are you looking for more of that, or do you think the O alone will put up 30?

Not saying you're wrong, but do you really think Lake is not significantly better than CC or WS?

Remember it was two defensive TDs (the only two of the season) that put us up by 30+ last week. Are you looking for more of that, or do you think the O alone will put up 30?
Yes sir- two defensive touchdowns etc all in 2 quarters of play. WS let the 1’s play the entire game. Lake will not be able to stop anytbing we do on offense.

Yes sir- two defensive touchdowns etc all in 2 quarters of play. WS let the 1’s play the entire game. Lake will not be able to stop anytbing we do on offense.
Ironically if lake had any kind of offense this game would be much closer than any Massillon fan would care to admit.

but they don’t… and that means lake’s great defense will be on the field. All. Night. Eventually the dam will break.

I think it’ll be 7-0 Massillon with 6:00 left in the second quarter, but the halftime score will be 21-0 and the final score will be 34-7

That's two defensive touchdowns in 48 quarters of play.
Correct- defensive touchdowns is not a common thing at any level. But regardless of they go 3 and out and we score or we have a defensive touchdown… the score would of reflected the same. Let’s not mention the 14 points from the defense as a Pivital moment that decided the game.

I don't disagree with you about the defensive touchdowns, but, if they punt, you can't assume that the offense wouldn't have scored after getting the ball back.

Punt blocks are very risky for roughing and we have not found it necessary but it is there for the taking imo. Those are always huge momentum swings. Btw nobody mentioned at the time but the blocked punt we gave up against Grove City CC was inexcusable.

Pick 6's just kinda happen. But coverage schemes and skills will become a big factor if/when we face Green.

Punt blocks are very risky for roughing and we have not found it necessary but it is there for the taking imo. Those are always huge momentum swings. Btw nobody mentioned at the time but the blocked punt we gave up against Grove City CC was inexcusable.

Pick 6's just kinda happen. But coverage schemes and skills will become a big factor if/when we face Green.
Absolutely inexcusable and so is how we have been lining up for punts, I have no idea what the reason is for it but it’s certainly not fooling anyone.
I know we have only had to punt 24 times this year but a game is coming where we will need to punt 6-7 times and will need to get things straightened out.

Punt blocks are very risky for roughing and we have not found it necessary but it is there for the taking imo. Those are always huge momentum swings.
Might as well put 11 on the line and go for the block, because we aren't returning many.