Winton Woods v Milford

Don't mind me I'm looking for the guy who frequently sales Tomato cans on here weekly. Heard he can get me a few goat herders as well.

Winton Woods ground game is starting to look scary, pleasantly surprised at the RBs and offensive line
Not looking bad, Steele and spikes could be the next? Still young and early. We still need to clean up a few things but what team doesn’t. I like the progress from game one until now. With Anderson and Turpin coming up, we’ll see exactly how far we’ve come.

Have to get some guys back healthy but that was an overall better effort especially in 2nd half. These teams will play off emotion all year. We must match their intensity and do our jobs and we will be just fine.

Spikes is so fast!! The offense is looking better! They have improved! QB Wingfield was rushed passing the ball early in the game!
Defense stopped the Run early. Did give up chunk plays in the air.Did improve as the game progressed. The screen play hurt us! We have to get that fixed because Anderson is next and will run a lot of screen plays!!
We definitely need to get off to better starts!

Spikes is so fast!! The offense is looking better! They have improved! QB Wingfield was rushed passing the ball early in the game!
Defense stopped the Run early. Did give up chunk plays in the air.Did improve as the game progressed. The screen play hurt us! We have to get that fixed because Anderson is next and will run a lot of screen plays!!
We definitely need to get off to better starts!
PS since your in the know blue, can you let coach know that when your up big late in 4th qtr, no need to pass the ball, was not a good look. Maybe just maybe they wanted to give the back up a couple of throws, but it was really uncalled for.

PS since your in the know blue, can you let coach know that when your up big late in 4th qtr, no need to pass the ball, was not a good look. Maybe just maybe they wanted to give the back up a couple of throws, but it was really uncalled for.

well, I didn’t see that! I saw the back up QB with a pass attempt! With no scrimmages and a limited number of games we have to get all the reps we can. With that being said I believe Coach Parker told the OC to keep the ball on the ground after the short slant completion. The back up QB goes on to score soon after.

Those were jv kids. The jv game was canceled i guess. They were supposed to play a 2 qtr game after the varsity game. So I take it they were just trying to get them some work because they have only played 2 games this season

Not looking bad, Steele and spikes could be the next? Still young and early. We still need to clean up a few things but what team doesn’t. I like the progress from game one until now. With Anderson and Turpin coming up, we’ll see exactly how far we’ve come.
I love that the OLine is not getting called for holding, false starts etc. every other play, props to the O line coach.

Don't mind me I'm looking for the guy who frequently sales Tomato cans on here weekly. Heard he can get me a few goat herders as well.
He is busy chatting with another fool from up in Central Ohio.....They are trying to convince each other that something called Olentangy Pigs Knuckle and Dublin Goats Breath are big time football programs.

He is busy chatting with another fool from up in Central Ohio.....They are trying to convince each other that something called Olentangy Pigs Knuckle and Dublin Goats Breath are big time football programs.

LOOOOL Winton Woods fans are THE BEST. LOVE you guys.

I'll tell you guys this much, you absolutely won the lottery having R8 drawn without any Columbus teams.

How's that whole "best defense in Ohio" thing working out for ya?

BTW, GREAT JOB being involved in a 14-14 game in the 3rd Q with a team who went 3-7 last year and was only able to practice 1 day this week because of COVID. Yall are KILLIN IT.

Whatever!! Lol. Talking about scheduling? We were independent and played a hell of a schedule! We play 8 league this year! Our 2 non conference games were Trotwood Madison and Lasalle both state champs! “Hardly what you call tomato canes.” I love HATERS like you trying to down WW! It cracks me up! This years team is coming along fine! Many new faces on the offensive side of the ball.

LOOOOL Winton Woods fans are THE BEST. LOVE you guys.

I'll tell you guys this much, you absolutely won the lottery having R8 drawn without any Columbus teams.

How's that whole "best defense in Ohio" thing working out for ya?

BTW, GREAT JOB being involved in a 14-14 game in the 3rd Q with a team who went 3-7 last year and was only able to practice 1 day this week because of COVID. Yall are KILLIN IT.
I believe I said city not state LOL or have maybe I beat so many tomatoes I forgot but I'm sure I said city. Lasalle was the pre season favorite but the had a few hiccups early. Then we have had a few ourselves. If I had to choose again I may go St. X but I'm sure you will have a comeback that will tickle the entire thread. L

I believe I said city not state LOL or have maybe I beat so many tomatoes I forgot but I'm sure I said city. Lasalle was the pre season favorite but the had a few hiccups early. Then we have had a few ourselves. If I had to choose again I may go St. X but I'm sure you will have a comeback that will tickle the entire thread. L
.......and I am a West Clermont guy, not a Winton Woods guy. Whenever folks are thinking about State Championship contenders they talk about Hoban, LaSalle, or Winton, and maybe even Massillon. Hell, Loveland, Anderson, and Lebanon just from the ECC have also won state in football. They do not ever mention any of the Olentangy's or the Dublin's of the world, those clowns are the JV.

.......and I am a West Clermont guy, not a Winton Woods guy. Whenever folks are thinking about State Championship contenders they talk about Hoban, LaSalle, or Winton, and maybe even Massillon. Hell, Loveland, Anderson, and Lebanon just from the ECC have also won state in football. They do not ever mention any of the Olentangy's or the Dublin's of the world, those clowns are the JV.
Oh he is an Olentangy guy. Figures

Whatever!! Lol. Talking about scheduling? We were independent and played a hell of a schedule! We play 8 league this year! Our 2 non conference games were Trotwood Madison and Lasalle both state champs! “Hardly what you call tomato canes.” I love HATERS like you trying to down WW! It cracks me up! This years team is coming along fine! Many new faces on the offensive side of the ball.

Yep. La Salle had Trotwood on the schedule as well. There is no mystery as to the teams that run this region.

Olentangy is a nice seemingly up-and-coming program. If that same coach is still there, they'll be decent for a while, IMO. But to be honest, they have a long way to go. They reached one state semi six years ago and got blown off the field. They're certainly not in La Salle's or Winton Woods's class.

Speaking of Milford, how do the Milford folks feel about giving Grippa their bank account number after 1 good year? MIlford is back to normal. That's too bad he held them hostage.

Speaking of Milford, how do the Milford folks feel about giving Grippa their bank account number after 1 good year? MIlford is back to normal. That's too bad he held them hostage.
From the looks of things Milford is a young bunch this yr & has a very good freshman class that has 2 kids that play varsity with #2 scoring on WW & had a few runs where he made it tough on some kids who have D1 offers. They will be around in the ECC for sure. They definitely have some talent

From the looks of things Milford is a young bunch this yr & has a very good freshman class that has 2 kids that play varsity with #2 scoring on WW & had a few runs where he made it tough on some kids who have D1 offers. They will be around in the ECC for sure. They definitely have some talent

Thanks for the info.

With Winton Woods back, and Lebanon brinign a usually good program, and LM will eventually be solid again, the ECC will not offer many "gimmes" over the years

Thanks for the info.

With Winton Woods back, and Lebanon brinign a usually good program, and LM will eventually be solid again, the ECC will not offer many "gimmes" over the years

LM's issue this year has more to do with the daunting schedule then anything. To get Riverside, Turpin, and Anderson right out of the gate with a 1st year QB and a brand new offense. Its been a challenge. LM also has a very young secondary. A lot of first year starters. Sophmores seeing a lot of time. My thoughts is if the schedule would have been normal this year they would have been closer to 5-5/ 6-4

Thanks for the info.

As I wasn't very knowledgeable of these teams in ECC, I agree there won't be any gimmes in the future. These will be hard fought games.

Mol

Milford is definitely a solid team and Agrippa is a good coach! This year’s Milford team is very young.

Yeah, but in that one good year he should have been coach of the year in the city. He won 9 or 10 games, tied for the league championship, beat a pretty good Fairfield team in round one, and took Sycamore to OT in round two. That Milford team was not that talented or deep, and he beat a very good Anderson team to tie for league champs along with West Clermont. Dude can still get it done.