Winter Sports Preview

brotherin

With the disappointing conclusion to a tremendous fall sports season today, let's look ahead to the winter sports!

La Salle is looking like the forerunners for the basketball title this season. Wrestling returns essentially everyone and could be a force this year in the GCL. I have no idea with swimming or bowling however, information is appreciated.

Also, does anyone have the schedules?

Swimming has 8 seniors for the upcoming season. This includes Colton Brauning, Colton Sayers, Ben Schneider, and Mark Specker, all having top 10 times in school history in various events. The team should once again be top 5 in the city. Look for a 3rd consecutive trip to State.

With the disappointing conclusion to a tremendous fall sports season today, let's look ahead to the winter sports!

La Salle is looking like the forerunners for the basketball title this season. Wrestling returns essentially everyone and could be a force this year in the GCL. I have no idea with swimming or bowling however, information is appreciated.

Also, does anyone have the schedules?

Schedule:

http://www.lasallehs.net/s/1274/index-nav.aspx?sid=1274&gid=1&pgid=619 check out 1/25.....do we really play an away game at home???? probably a home game, although MAXPREPS has it as a TBA game.....

yesterday was not a great day in the life of any La Salle fan, but hey!! they both gave us a great deal to be proud of (FB and CC), and even the band did well....More excellence to follow..............

Who's in the middle this year---pretty much the rest of the team is intact from last year......

Do you sometimes get the feeling that the refs are just a little biased when we play anybody---esp GCL ... last night X? see last night's no calls and the one really ball call on the TD run "block in the back that never happened"..and the call last BB season at the Reg Finals 4 secs left----this one Vs Moeller??? maybe not happening, but it just seems that way.......

GO LANCERS

really???????????????

Schedule:

http://www.lasallehs.net/s/1274/index-nav.aspx?sid=1274&gid=1&pgid=619 check out 1/25.....do we really play an away game at home???? probably a home game, although MAXPREPS has it as a TBA game.....

yesterday was not a great day in the life of any La Salle fan, but hey!! they both gave us a great deal to be proud of (FB and CC), and even the band did well....More excellence to follow..............

Who's in the middle this year---pretty much the rest of the team is intact from last year......

Do you sometimes get the feeling that the refs are just a little biased when we play anybody---esp GCL ... last night X? see last night's no calls and the one really ball call on the TD run "block in the back that never happened"..and the call last BB season at the Reg Finals 4 secs left----this one Vs Moeller??? maybe not happening, but it just seems that way.......

GO LANCERS

i am as big a lasalle fan as there is, there was a block in the back right when he turned up field. you need to take the rose colored glasses off. it was obvious. refs rarely decide games, kids need to step up and win these games. thats it! i never get the feeling we are on the wrong end of calls intentionally, now i do feel there are plenty of horrible officials in bball and football but they are bad both ways. i also think there are some very good officials.

go lancers

A word about the basketball schedule. This year games against the Central will not count in the GCLS standings as they have in year's past. Ten games will count as always, but this year the games against the North count in the South standings. Thus we have home and away against Moeller, Elder, and St. Xavier (six games) and games against Fenwick, Alter, Carroll, and Chaminade (four games). The games we play against McNichlas and Badin do not count in the South standings but do count in the overall record.