Why is there no details on the Canton McKinley vs Brush game There was no details on the Warren game either.

IUDOGS

Why is there no details on the Canton McKinley vs Brush game tonight? Also the Warren game no details.

Why is there no details on the Canton McKinley vs Brush game tonight? Also the Warren game no details.
I always post info on games, if I can find the info. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter are usually good sources, but there has to be someone at the game pushing out that info.

I always post info on games, if I can find the info. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter are usually good sources, but there has to be someone at the game pushing out that info.
If you can't provide that info directly yourself, then that really isn't a good look.

I'm going to suggest to some people through facebook that the school find a way to at least give quarterly updates for basketball. It's been horrible for a while now. Canton has no media system anymore. It sure seem's like you can have a couple of students hock up to social media to do this. I mean I think they have a media system at the school. Bottom line last night was horrible. The 1st score I seen was at the end of regulation. I kept checking with WHBC and Yappi but nothing. WHBC is horrible with there basketball updates during basketball season they are so far behind with scores and that's if the even have the names of the team right.

We do have the update thread for anyone interested in posting from games. It's not busy like football but there are a decent number of updates.

I try to update a couple times per quarter and at the end of each quarter.

I'm finding it alot more difficult to find scores anymore. Maybe a few people could take the time to post in the update thread for the games they are at:

It’s crazy that malvern who’s in Carroll county has had the most coverage in the canton repository this year.

Have folks in your area ever tried using the ScoreStream app? Anyone can update it. It's used nationwide. I use it for getting score updates from back home in Philly.
1000054226.jpg

It's not that bad,I use alot to get scores, there' are a few times scores are off, but make sure you know your teams, because sometimes they get a girls score on the boys scorestream

We do have the update thread for anyone interested in posting from games. It's not busy like football but there are a decent number of updates.

I try to update a couple times per quarter and at the end of each quarter.

I'm finding it alot more difficult to find scores anymore. Maybe a few people could take the time to post in the update thread for the games they are at:

There's a handful of poster that do a good job on the Federal League thread but my frustration is I would be willing to bet there are a couple of posters that probably still go to some of the games but for some reason unwilling to give updates. There use to be a Federal League twitter page and every now and again a sports writer that gives updates on their twitter page but that's mostly during football season. The school needs to have an X account. How hard is that.

The Canton Repository sport page has no details of these games. What coach is responsible for getting this data to the sport department of the Canton Repository?

There's a handful of poster that do a good job on the Federal League thread but my frustration is I would be willing to bet there are a couple of posters that probably still go to some of the games but for some reason unwilling to give updates. There use to be a Federal League twitter page and every now and again a sports writer that gives updates on their twitter page but that's mostly during football season. The school needs to have an X account. How hard is that.
They do @McKinleySports. But it’s spotty at best for updates example last nights game showed the scoreboard before the game and the first update was when they were going to OT

They do @McKinleySports. But it’s spotty at best for updates example last nights game showed the scoreboard before the game and the first update was when they were going to OT
And I think that was the update you gave which was appreciated. Here's a thought how hard is it to tie a web site into the game scoreboard?

The Canton Repository sport page has no details of these games. What coach is responsible for getting this data to the sport department of the Canton Repository?
The Canton Rep use to send a reporter to the games. That ended when the Rep sold it's soul to expand out to the burbs but yet the owner allows the Independent to be pretty much an Massillon exclusive paper only.