Who wins the 2021-2022 Three Rivers Athletic Conference title?

Who wins the 2021-22 TRAC title?

• Findlay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fremont Ross

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Lima Senior

• Oregon Clay

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Toledo Central Catholic

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Toledo Notre Dame

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Toledo St. Ursula

• Toledo Whitmer

• Total voters

NDA until proven otherwise.

Central and Ross will give them some trouble though this year.

It’s Central and Ross’s title to lose IMO.

TCC returns Brooklyn Vaughn, Brinn Hunt, and Jen Pryer, along with a handful of other impactful underclassmen. Their big pickup is a 6’3 Whitmer transfer in Gogol. I can easily see them running them table this year. Could even give Napoleon a scare in the playoffs too if everything goes right.

All I know about Fremont is that they almost upset NDA with VanSlooten, Sims and other talent. I believe most of those girls were sophs/jr.’s too? Should be a fun year for them. Might have to make a trip to the new and improved Purple Pit for that game.

I think a lot of those Ross girls were freshmen - Destiny Robinson, Carma Johnson, and Abigail Cahill. The only senior that Ross had was Brooklyn Baptista, which is a big piece to lose, but everyone else is back. Ross has a game at the Classic in the Country against Akron Hoban in January.

It’s Central and Ross’s title to lose IMO.

TCC returns Brooklyn Vaughn, Brinn Hunt, and Jen Pryer, along with a handful of other impactful underclassmen. Their big pickup is a 6’3 Whitmer transfer in Gogol. I can easily see them running them table this year. Could even give Napoleon a scare in the playoffs too if everything goes right.

All I know about Fremont is that they almost upset NDA with VanSlooten, Sims and other talent. I believe most of those girls were sophs/jr.’s too? Should be a fun year for them. Might have to make a trip to the new and improved Purple Pit for that game.
Ross is made up of some very talented Sophomore and Juniors. They'll make some noise this year, and next.

NDA has plenty of athletes. They will compete and do well. But with only 1 returning starter and 1 senior, they will not dominate the TRAC like in recent years. They will still be in contention.

Ross is made up of some very talented Sophomore and Juniors. They'll make some noise this year, and next.
Any offer talk from any of them? Who’re some of their best players? Would rather like to know a lil bit before rather than courtside, lol.

Any offer talk from any of them? Who’re some of their best players? Would rather like to know a lil bit before rather than courtside, lol.

Their sophomore point guard Destiny Robinson will be the real deal. On par with Braden with left NDA and is now at T.C.

Other sophomores Holmes and Williams are very solid too. Not D1 players IMO, but could definitely play at D2 level.

Speaking of next level, wasn't Baptista committed to play at Belmont Abbey? I see she's not on the roster. Did she end up elsewhere?

Insane that BCSN isn’t covering tonight’s game between TCC and Ross. Huge TRAC game and virtually no coverage on your website (I don’t have Buckeye Cable, just BCSN Now). Whoever is in charge of their programming must not realize they’re screwing themselves out of some money at least.

Thank god for 99.1 The Eagle. Appreciate some coverage of the game.

Insane that BCSN isn’t covering tonight’s game between TCC and Ross. Huge TRAC game and virtually no coverage on your website (I don’t have Buckeye Cable, just BCSN Now). Whoever is in charge of their programming must not realize they’re screwing themselves out of some money at least.

Thank god for 99.1 The Eagle. Appreciate some coverage of the game.
In a battle of team at the top of the TRAC, Central beats Ross 59-45.

Ross made an exciting run towards the end to cut a 22 point deficit to 8 at one point. Should be a fun rematch in the Sullivan Center (this is implying TCC or Ross continues to dominate TRAC play).

Notre Dame takes losses to Whitmer and Ross in the same week. Has Whitmer played Ross yet?

The TRAC title will be decided tonight. Fremont Ross at Toledo Central Catholic. Ross wins and the teams most likely tie for the title. Central wins and they take the title outright.

Congratulations to the Lady Irish on their first outright TRAC title! Props to the Little Giants for putting up a good fight as well!

Next year should be a really good send off for girls basketball.

2021-22 TRAC all-conference teams....

TRAC Player of the Year: Brinn Hunt, 12 – Central Catholic
TRAC Coach of the Year: Juan Vela – Fremont Ross

1st Team
Janiah Holmes, 11 – Fremont Ross
Brinn Hunt, 12 – Central Catholic
Bri Nichols, 12 – Findlay
Destiny Robinson, 10 – Fremont Ross
Dekota Smith, 11 – Notre Dame Academy
Brooklyn Vaughn, 10 – Central Catholic

2nd Team
Emily Baer, 10 – Central Catholic
Vaeh Cable, 11 – Notre Dame Academy
Corniya Clay, 10 – Central Catholic
Josie Dzierwa, 12 – St. Ursula Academy
Mary Ellis, 11 – Central Catholic
Carma Johnson, 10 – Fremont Ross
Denni Lawrence, 9 – Whitmer
Kelsey Schindeldecker, 12 – Findlay
Jada Shoup, 10 – Whitmer

Honorable Mention (alphabetical order by school)
Anabelle Gogol, 12 – Central Catholic
Jen Pryer, 12 – Central Catholic
Carmen Madrid, 12 – Clay
Olivia Mangas, 10 – Findlay
Katelyn Stechschulte, 10 – Findlay
Abby Cahill, 10 – Fremont Ross
Hannah Sheidler, 12 – Fremont Ross
Ayrianna Engberg, 11 – Lima Senior
Tillie Nelson, 11 – Lima Senior
Sydney Orians, 12 – Notre Dame Academy
Nina Sims, 9 – Notre Dame Academy
Lani Miller, 12 – St. Ursula Academy