Who is the favorite to win state so far?

Wyatt Lippert

Please, i want you thoughts on the top dog to win state. i will tell you my predictions when someone goes first. division 1 or division 2. please talk about singles.

You and patrick are the front runners no doubt... but there could be a darkhorse from one of the teams up north... you also got to throw keck in the mix because he did beat you this year

For division 2 if devon is completely healthy he is the definite frontrunner but that is not the case so the bracket is wide open

Hamning just beat Bandy at the coaches classic. Y'all think Tyler Johnston could make a run? Or is he not there yet?

i agree even though pat and wyatt seem to be clear cut favirotes we arent looking at other people, ahmed zaman for example is a freshman who has already recived college letters including the university of florida hes got a ton of talent and if not this year i expect this kid to do amazing things in his 4 years, already done amazing things in his first

Alot of guys in D1 can win it. Bandy, Keck,Hamning,Lippert,. None of them is dominant. In D2 it's Petrie and McCarthy way ahead of the pack.

pat hamning is playing doubles. ryan bandy has also been playing well and if he's playing as well as he can he could certainly be a threat. another favorite which you cannot forget is Peter Kobelt who has beaten Pat bandy this year already.

Good call on Kobelt. Ryan Bandy is playing dubs. I'm gonna call Bandy, Lippert, Kobelt and some freshman who quailfied last year. forgot his name? In D2 mccarthy, Petrie, Fritz, and Kelm

ryan bandy. there are no freshman that will come close to winning a title this year. they will be overpowered and just blown off the court. please do not forget keck. he beat me this year and i play him tomorrow. but also he almost beat fritz and can really play top level if he wants.

im not sure who he is. arren carter is probably the freshman you were thinking of, or ethan dunbar. they are both respectable. kobelt wooped up on him 6-1 6-3 at their district though. state will certainly be fun this year.

nicky wong is defeinitely talent as i saw him play against our Rohan Patel but Keck will definitely take him don't worry about that. Wong will be a contender if he gains some strength and matures as he is only a frosh.