Week 9: Stow (1-7) @ Nordonia (6-2)

BadCompany

Nordonia favored by 29.

Stow needs a big win to sneak into the playoffs.

Can Stow pull a big upset?! Can Nordonia cover the 29?!

Friday nights, am I right?!

It'll be years before Stow is competitive. 7th and 8th grade teams did not win a game this year.
Nordonia 49 Stow 14

Stow is going to lose and lose big. Nordonia is going to want to take out their frustration from last week on someone. Running clock by mid 3rd quarter at the latest. Only way Stow scores is a mistake by Nordonia or when Nordonia puts in their 2nd and 3rd team.

I believe the Knights have had at least one interception in each of their first six wins but none the last two weeks. How many yards does DeLorenzo have currently?
Hope to be there Friday and looking for Brian as well.

As you could guess, there's a little bit of turmoil in the Stow locker room. Everyone wants to turn it around, but it seems like the kids are listening a little too seriously to mom and dad's hot takes on the way that they'd fix the football program.

Whether Nordonia is dealing their own turmoil, at least they've won some big games.

Knights by 28

1-7 and they still have a shot at the playoffs?!
When the ohsaa wants their money, yes they are in the playoff hunt. Need to win one more game this year to make it in tho. Last season they made it in at 1-9 and got spanked by St. Ed’s in the first round. Finished the season with a record of 1-10 and on a 10 game losing streak. Makes a lot of sense to have 16 out of 18 teams in the region make the postseason

I’m thinking BadCompany for Head Coach, seems he thinks it’s the Coaching holding the Bulldogs back

I’m thinking BadCompany for Head Coach, seems he thinks it’s the Coaching holding the Bulldogs back
Also bubba, I’m just hearing the rumor. But look back at the dudes last few years at Brecksville. Losing season after losing season. Had 1 maybe 2 good years with a good QB, then back to the dumps.

When the ohsaa wants their money, yes they are in the playoff hunt. Need to win one more game this year to make it in tho. Last season they made it in at 1-9 and got spanked by St. Ed’s in the first round. Finished the season with a record of 1-10 and on a 10 game losing streak. Makes a lot of sense to have 16 out of 18 teams in the region make the postseason
They should have the top 4 teams in each region and 4 weeks of playoffs. It's definitely a money grab. St Eds jv team would easily hang 50 points on Stow varsity. Also makes the season to long where you have to start in mid August. First 2 rounds all blowouts. Regular season means nothing. It's going to be like this starting next year in college football going to 12 teams. You will have Georgia playing Coastal Carolina and the score will be 55 to 0 early in the third quarter.

Also bubba, I’m just hearing the rumor. But look back at the dudes last few years at Brecksville. Losing season after losing season. Had 1 maybe 2 good years with a good QB, then back to the dumps.
We’ll as long as you’re reporting facts. So his first year at Brecksville Labbas got hurt. Then they finished second in the Conference the next two years. Then you’re correct the Bees were awful his fourth year after Labbas left. He then came to Stow and they’ve been really bad. If you have such a personal problem with him and care about the kids and the program so much why don’t you call the AD and express your concerns to him? Anyone can complain in Yappi.

This is more fun. AD won’t do anything anyways, they’re boys and he’s more concerned with his political campaign now anyways. So you’re stuck with me here.

I meant the mascot alleged to be Brian. I definitely knew Gino Perrine was back but not sure what his injury had been. Does a broken leg heal after just eight weeks?