Week 6: Perry Panthers (2-3) at Louisville Leopards (1-4)

LeopardNation

Varsity
Friday, September 22
Perry 49, Louisville 6

Video Highlights, Game Story, Stats, and Full Game Broadcast:

JV
Saturday, September 23
Louisville at Perry, 10:00

Freshman
Thursday, September 21
Cancelled

All-Time Series

Video Highlights Game Archive
1970: Perry 15, Louisville 13
1971: Louisville 28, Perry 12
1983: Louisville 12, Perry 7
1984: Perry 3, Louisville 0
1987: Perry 35, Louisville 0
1988: Perry 14, Louisville 7
1995: Louisville 21, Perry 13
2018: Perry 29, Louisville 12
2019: Perry 30, Louisville 28
2021: Perry 34, Louisville 14
2022: Perry 40, Louisville 14

Last edited:

From what I can see the seniors have already packed it in, time to sit them and get the underclassmen ready for next year. I know we didnt have a lot of seniors playing anyway, but it is beast for the team to prepare for next season. I hope they show up tonight and at least get 20 points.

Perry will be coming ready to play. Very unlikely they are coming to mess around considering their embarrassing losses the last two weeks. I foresee the panthers winning by a lot.

Perry Panthers at Louisville Leopards Live Video Stream Link for Tonight:

Varsity: Perry 49, Louisville 6

Video Highlights, Game Story, Stats, and Full Game Broadcast:

Louisville should get a grip on reality and structure a schedule of Div. III and Div. IV schools. Otherwise, the Leopards may never again have a winning record, let alone a football program of any relevance.

How do keep get better when you have a bench of players-with little playing or game experience and you are playing starters when you are losing by 43 !!!!!! Give those players a chance.....and you wonder why the numbers are low.

Louisville should get a grip on reality and structure a schedule of Div. III and Div. IV schools. Otherwise, the Leopards may never again have a winning record, let alone a football program of any relevance.
Or with the new playoff structure you could schedule a slightly more reasonable schedule, make it in top 16 at 4-6 to 6-4 and be ready to compete at you division. You can also reframe how you measure success when not in a league. But you are correct the schedule they create is unmanageable and in my opinion is a cause of some of their numbers issues .

Someone needs to tell the players to get a grip on reality, they were at the little leps game last night getting their pictures with taken with the younger players. The team is losing weekly by 40 at half and going to only have 1 win this season. So strange to me that the players still walk around like they are some sort of a big deal. Not sure whose idea it was to have them put on their pants and jersey's but in all reality you are 1 and 9 and the youth players understand that. We do not want those younger players looking up to these guys.

We play Louisville tonight and I think we are ready to dish out a whooping on the field for the bashing we took from Andover Pymatuning Valley last week. Sorry in advance Leps.

Someone needs to tell the players to get a grip on reality, they were at the little leps game last night getting their pictures with taken with the younger players. The team is losing weekly by 40 at half and going to only have 1 win this season. So strange to me that the players still walk around like they are some sort of a big deal. Not sure whose idea it was to have them put on their pants and jersey's but in all reality you are 1 and 9 and the youth players understand that. We do not want those younger players looking up to these guys.
Great post. Heaven forbid that the younger players look up to any of these HS players in their hometown, they’re losers. Great message. The lessons from football are clearly only measured in W/L’s.

The HS kids should hide in their basements until mid December and not show their faces.

Now, I didn’t see what you saw in person. However, you think the kids are enjoying losing? Doubtful.

Kind of a turd post the more I re-read it. Well done. Stick to Little Leps games.

It was a strange game with lots of turnovers: int., fumbles, then the STA fastest player #19 got hurt- I heard unofficially broken collarbone. SE had players out for something that perhaps violated code of conduct and a 2nd stringer QB in but he didn't play half bad. Crazy game.