Week 4 games

Empty CUP

With 3 weeks behind us looking at this weeks schedule a few decent games that could maybe help make sense of this season.

Tuesday
SWBL Monroe at GCL Carroll. (Both Teams undefeated)
ECC West Clermont at ECC Loveland (Two 1 loss teams trying to rise in rise in the ECC)
ECC Milford at ECC Turpin (Milford Perfect record and Turpin undefeated)

Wednesday
GWOC Centerville at GWOC Miamisburg (last years GWOC Co-Champs - CVille beat Oak Hills 3-1 and Oak Hills beat MBurg 3-1 this year so....)
GCL Badin at GCL Alter (Last years #1 and #2 in the GCL game could decide who wins GCL this year)
CHL Wyoming at CHL Taylor (Last years CHL Co-Champs and likely this years CHL #1 and #2)

Saturday
ECC Milford at GGCL MND (Potential Conference champs and again late playoff matchup preview?)
SUA Toledo at GMC Mason (Mason takes on another regional powerhouse)
SBAAC Batavia at MVC Summit (Both Undefeated Conference leaders both in D2, both likely late playoff contenders)

With 3 weeks behind us looking at this weeks schedule a few decent games that could maybe help make sense of this season.

Tuesday
SWBL Monroe at GCL Carroll. (Both Teams undefeated)
ECC West Clermont at ECC Loveland (Two 1 loss teams trying to rise in rise in the ECC)
ECC Milford at ECC Turpin (Milford Perfect record and Turpin undefeated)

Wednesday
GWOC Centerville at GWOC Miamisburg (last years GWOC Co-Champs - CVille beat Oak Hills 3-1 and Oak Hills beat MBurg 3-1 this year so....)
GCL Badin at GCL Alter (Last years #1 and #2 in the GCL game could decide who wins GCL this year)
CHL Wyoming at CHL Taylor (Last years CHL Co-Champs and likely this years CHL #1 and #2)

Saturday
ECC Milford at GGCL MND (Potential Conference champs and again late playoff matchup preview?)
SUA Toledo at GMC Mason (Mason takes on another regional powerhouse)
SBAAC Batavia at MVC Summit (Both Undefeated Conference leaders both in D2, both likely late playoff contenders)

West Clermont and Loveland... Oh how the mighty have fallen! Ill go 1-1 Draw.
Turpin's schedule is very weak to open up the season thus far. Milford will win this 1-0, just because its a conference game, and Turpin is organized and competes!

Centerville will be to strong for Miamisburg this year. Ill go with 4-0 Centerville.
Badin defeats Alter 1-0.
Wyoming will defeat Taylor 2-1 or 1-0.
Milford vs MND.. Game of the week! This one is going to be a battle. Will MND's coach be back? Ill go with a 2-2 draw or 2-1 MND victory! This game could go eitherway.

SUA Toledo vs Mason.. Hasnt SUA Toledo been down? Mason wins 1-0.
Summit will roll Batavia, 3-0

Heck I dont know..

West Clermont and Loveland... Oh how the mighty have fallen! Ill go 1-1 Draw.
Turpin's schedule is very weak to open up the season thus far. Milford will win this 1-0, just because its a conference game, and Turpin is organized and competes!

Centerville will be to strong for Miamisburg this year. Ill go with 4-0 Centerville.
Badin defeats Alter 1-0.
Wyoming will defeat Taylor 2-1 or 1-0.
Milford vs MND.. Game of the week! This one is going to be a battle. Will MND's coach be back? Ill go with a 2-2 draw or 2-1 MND victory! This game could go eitherway.

SUA Toledo vs Mason.. Hasnt SUA Toledo been down? Mason wins 1-0.
Summit will roll Batavia, 3-0

Heck I dont know..
Just curious, If MND's coach is back, does that actually mean the team will play better? Or do you by be "back" meaning she will be back to sucking up to Milford again? I mean she did attend the alumni game last year a week before the MND game to hob nob with the enemy. The girls would probably play better if the parents were put in charge of the team.

Just curious, If MND's coach is back, does that actually mean the team will play better? Or do you by be "back" meaning she will be back to sucking up to Milford again? I mean she did attend the alumni game last year a week before the MND game to hob nob with the enemy. The girls would probably play better if the parents were put in charge of the team.
Your obsession with MND coach is a little weird. Usually when a teams head coach is not there, it’s not the same. Yes they are better off with their head coach coaching.
Your kid got cut, you need to let it go..

#6 Ottawa Glandorf just ran their unbeaten regular season streak to 20 with a 4-0 win over Wapak

#6 Ottawa Glandorf just ran their unbeaten regular season streak to 20 with a 4-0 win over Wapak

OG is a quality team. Feel like they got slighted in the rankings.

Alter 2
Badin 0

Seton 9
Mercy Mcauley 0

MND 4
SUA 1

Sua moves to 1-4. What has happened to that once top program?

Seton certainly bounced back nicely after the Oak Hills game, 9-0 is a massive conference result vs the same MM team that played to a 0-0 draw with MND. Alter gets a big win vs Badin 2-0. Summit beat Badin just 1-0. Centerville beat Miamisburg 3-0. So in the last 3-5 days I think we’ve seen the leaders emerge. Except the CHL where nobody will have a prefect conference record and nobody wants to set themselves apart.
GCL - Alter
GGCL - Seton
ECC - Milford
GWOC - Centerville
MVC - Summit

Now some important match ups next week
Mariemont vs. Taylor will be an important game for the CHL title

MND could make things tough for Seton if MND wins.

the GMC likely won’t get clearer for 2 weeks when Oak Hills and Mason play.

that leaves the SWBL where Bellbrook and Waynesville are likely going to run away with each side. Speaking of Waynesville they put 7 on Miamisburg (in just the first half based on their teams Twitter) more than twice what both Centerville and Oak Hills could. And 7 on Alter their worst loss on record that beat Badin 2-0 when summit could only put 1 on Badin. Oak Hills shut out Seton. And Summit took a 1-0 win vs CCDS.

Someone said it before. Is Waynesville the best team in Cincinnati? They have the most prolific scorer in SW Ohio history (based on points though her and KD could reasonably argue over it) and are the only active team with 2 players over 100 career points.

Man what an interesting year. Oh and the CHL is still a train wreck and Reading has still yet to ever beat anyone in the CHL besides Finneytown and Deerpark. Send all 3 to the SWOC.

Seton certainly bounced back nicely after the Oak Hills game, 9-0 is a massive conference result vs the same MM team that played to a 0-0 draw with MND. Alter gets a big win vs Badin 2-0. Summit beat Badin just 1-0. Centerville beat Miamisburg 3-0. So in the last 3-5 days I think we’ve seen the leaders emerge. Except the CHL where nobody will have a prefect conference record and nobody wants to set themselves apart.
GCL - Alter
GGCL - Seton
ECC - Milford
GWOC - Centerville
MVC - Summit

that leaves the SWBL where Bellbrook and Waynesville are likely going to run away with each side. Speaking of Waynesville they put 7 on Miamisburg (in just the first half based on their teams Twitter) more than twice what both Centerville and Oak Hills could. And 7 on Alter their worst loss on record that beat Badin 2-0 when summit could only put 1 on Badin. Oak Hills shut out Seton. And Summit took a 1-0 win vs CCDS.

Someone said it before. Is Waynesville the best team in Cincinnati? They have the most prolific scorer in SW Ohio history (based on points though her and KD could reasonably argue over it) and are the only active team with 2 players over 100 career points.

Man what an interesting year. Oh and the CHL is still a train wreck and Reading has still yet to ever beat anyone in the CHL besides Finneytown and Deerpark. Send all 3 to the SWOC.
I would not count out Anderson in the ECC. That Milford vs Anderson game is going to be for the title.

Alter 2
Badin 0

Seton 9
Mercy Mcauley 0

MND 4
SUA 1

Sua moves to 1-4. What has happened to that once top program?
That Seton v McAuley score is really something.

I hope Seton emptied the bench early in that one and did what they could to keep it from getting out-of-hand?!?

GCL - Alter
GGCL - Seton
ECC - Milford
GWOC - Centerville
MVC - Summit

I wouldn't sell Carroll short on the GCL. Playing pretty well right now.

GCL - Alter
GGCL - Seton
ECC - Milford
GWOC - Centerville
MVC - Summit

Doubt anyone is considering girls soccer when doing conference realignment.

Doubt anyone is considering girls soccer when doing conference realignment.
The snarky nuance of my often insightful jackassery is lost on you. I know conferences chose schools based on their tennis team. Come on, I’m not dumb I went to a large D1 school.

The snarky nuance of my often insightful jackassery is lost on you. I know conferences chose schools based on their tennis team. Come on, I’m not dumb I went to a large D1 school.
I am snarky too. Snark is hard to pull off on message boards unless the people know each other in real life.