Warren G Harding at Canton McKinley Senior: Who's going to win this one

Warren G Harding at Canton McKinley Senior: Who's going to win this one???

• Warren G Harding wins by: 7 points or less

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Warren G Harding wins by: More the 7 points but less then 14 points

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Warren G Harding wins by 14 points or more

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Canton McKinley Senior wins by: 7 points or less

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Canton McKinley Senior wins by: more then 7 points but less then 14 points

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Canton McKinley Senior wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot to look forward to for Harding fans. Obviously have to work on defense, but a good start for a very young team.

And btw, Harding’s uniforms are sweet as hell.

A lot to look forward to for Harding fans. Obviously have to work on defense, but a good start for a very young team.

And btw, Harding’s uniforms are sweet as hell.

McKinley's new helmets were the best I've ever seen. Thom's state championship dog on the black helmet looks amazing! That little touch of nineties feel felt good to see!

McKinley had one long td pass called back for holding, and some wide open overthtrows that will soon turn into connections. All of Warren's 3 tds came on blown coverages. Although annoying at the time, those are correctable th ings because the personnel is good back there. The whole defense is a work in progress because the schemes are brand new. Kids right now dont always know where to go because of it, and Warren used enough passing formations to sow some confusion from time to time. I'm not worried because we have the best defensive coaches around. The run defense isn't even near the finished article and they held Harding to only 81 yards rushing. My only legit concern is the kicking game right now.

Harding was probably the best team any of our Fed teams' opponents or Stark teams' opposition played this week. I believe if this game is played later on this season, it likely wouldn't be close.

Go Pups Beat Buchtel!

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION

Warren’s QB is a man among boys and he is only a JUNIOR! WGH is going to have a successful season.

Hang in there, Steve. Warren is going to only get better with experience.

Warren’s QB is a man among boys and he is only a JUNIOR! WGH is going to have a successful season.

Hang in there, Steve. Warren is going to only get better with experience.
Thats a good football team,shore up the D a little and they will win their share...good luck the rest of your games.