Wadsworth vs. Midpark

Let's See! Both teams are well coached. Both teams, no one wants to face early in the state tourney. Both have 1 point losses to state powers. Both teams can beat any team in the state on any given night. Mmmmmmmmmh. I'm going to take the easy way out, and say its a coin toss. It should be an entertaining holiday instant classic!

Great game. back and forth. Early on, turnovers hurt Midpark. Rachel Theriot went on a mini tear to get Midpark the lead. Wadsworth tied it a couple of times but could not pull ahead. Fun game to watch.

Very good game between two battle-tested teams. It's ashame that one team has to lose. Word to the wise, "Don't sleep when its one and done time."

Very good test for both teams. Wadsworth's 3's not falling at their usual % and Midpark's were plus Midpark is a good midrange shooting team. Wadsworth's free throw % off also and when you go up against another good team, that usually can be the difference maker which it was last night. Both these teams will be dangerous and a tough out come tourney time and also play in consecutive games at CITC on MLK Monday in Berlin which will be fun to watch. Good luck to both in representing NE Ohio.

This was a fun game to watch. Wadsworth did not shoot well and Midpark looked a little tired (maybe because of back to back games?) but 2 well-coached teams with lots of really good players on the floor. Both teams had chances to extend leads but could not. Midpark had open shots and layups that would not fall and Wadsworth continued to miss 3's. I think both teams could play better but still worth my $6!

For two teams supposedly being the best in the state, this was probably one of the sloppiest games I have ever seen. If Wadsworth would have knocked down shots, they would have won by 20. If Midpark wouldn't have turned the ball over so much, they would have won by 20.

Sleague, if you're around games between top notch teams a lot, you'll see they often look sloppy but it's just a matter of two teams that usually are heads and tails above their opponents skills wise being equal with t heir opponent for once. Sloppiness is relative in other words? :)

For two teams supposedly being the best in the state, this was probably one of the sloppiest games I have ever seen. If Wadsworth would have knocked down shots, they would have won by 20. If Midpark wouldn't have turned the ball over so much, they would have won by 20.
Way off base there SLeague. A hard fought game and could have gone either way. Good teams exploit each other's weaknesses and try to impose their strengths on the other. Great game and they will possibly go at it again at the district level.

Sleague, if you're around games between top notch teams a lot, you'll see they often look sloppy but it's just a matter of two teams that usually are heads and tails above their opponents skills wise being equal with t heir opponent for once. Sloppiness is relative in other words? :)

That's the problem, Twinsburg and Midpark are the only two "top notch" teams we've played and I was not in attendance at the Twinsburg game. Shooting is not usually a weakness for Wadsworth so did Midpark really exploit anything? Missed a lot of wide open shots.

Midpark isn't in the Medina district are they? Pretty sure they're at Parma/Valley Forge

Correct. Midpark is at Forge with Medina as their likely top opponent (I guess?). If I read the brackets correctly, I believe they'd see Twinsburg (assuming they get through a really tough district) in the regional semis.

Wadsworth is in the Medina district with Kenmore or Firestone as their likely top opponents. I'm not sure who they face in the regional semifinal (I think it's the district with Mags/Lorain) but do know they're in the Norwalk regional.