upcoming teams

lol MND is good and they will have talent that have cori and they have a talented outside mid... actually a couple.. natalie and kristen? and beth their sweeper i think isnt a senior and jen in the central mid,.. but they are losing some key players... east might be good... dont know too much... good sophomore class... and i would say most schools in the gmc.... ff MIGHT... depends on how they improve from that terrible record... what a change from last year

In DI, SUA will continue its dominance. The Junior class is OK, the Soph class, led by Huster, Coors and Mercurio is very strong and the freshman class is one of their best ever! In Cincinnati, its SUA then the GGCL and GMC.

Ursuline will be very good for a couple of years, their Jr and Soph class is very good. MND is probably third in that league and good for the next two years; good Jrs and Soph, 7 returning starters and a good group of back-ups as Seniors and Juniors. East/West both good, and West is really young. Fairfield is young and will improve from a horrible year and Milford has the best freshman in the city who dominated before injury. Sycamore is really good too!

Badin will dominate DII with Indian Hill right behind them, then its anyone's game - Wyoming - etc...

That's why I'm the soccersensei!