Trump was right again.

Plot twist: ProV.

Talk of banging hookers, disdain for locations he considers beneath him, inflated ego...it's all adding up.
ProV is really a Trump want to be. He has tremendous jealousy because he does not have what it takes to make the grade. When someone has this they do all they can to make the want to be person look bad and spend much of their time criticizing them Might even show signs of having a bad case of TDS.

ProV is really a Trump want to be. He has tremendous jealousy because he does not have what it takes to make the grade. When someone has this they do all they can to make the want to be person look bad and spend much of their time criticizing them Might even show signs of having a bad case of TDS.
That is incoherent. You want to try again?

That is incoherent. You want to try again?
You do not understand that Trump is your idol and you wish you had what it takes to be like him? The owner of the company I worked for would call you a "ten cent millionaire." Wish your were but you are not and then the saddest thing is your are a complete failure at even pretending to be one, so all you can do is try to make Trump look as bad as your can in an attempt to make yourself look better. This brings on the TDS you so proudly display.

You do not understand that Trump is your idol and you wish you had what it takes to be like him? The owner of the company I worked for would call you a "ten cent millionaire." Wish your were but you are not and then the saddest thing is your are a complete failure at even pretending to be one, so all you can do is try to make Trump look as bad as your can in an attempt to make yourself look better. This brings on the TDS you so proudly display.
I wish I was a millionaire? LOL. If you only knew.

I wish I was a millionaire? LOL. If you only knew.
No you are jealous of a billionaire do you know how much more a billion is than a million. That sir makes you a ten cent millionaire because they do not make ten cent billionaires.

Inflation must really be kicking in around these parts the phrase was 5 cent millionaires.

No you are jealous of a billionaire do you know how much more a billion is than a million. That sir makes you a ten cent millionaire because they do not make ten cent billionaires.
I would love to have a billion. I don’t but that does not make me jealous. If I had any emotion about it, I would call it closer to envy. That said, I have done well. Well enough that my kids, and likely any for their kids will never hurt. That is all I care about. Now run along and point your personal disappointment at somebody else. Nobody on here cares about my bank account or yours.

I would love to have a billion. I don’t but that does not make me jealous. If I had any emotion about it, I would call it closer to envy. That said, I have done well. Well enough that my kids, and likely any for their kids will never hurt. That is all I care about. Now run along and point your personal disappointment at somebody else. Nobody on here cares about my bank account or yours.
Wow! What a curse you're putting on your children. The same children that probably would give all the money back when you die? Yea, give it back to spend more time with Dad.

IMG_1300.jpeg

Wow! What a curse you're putting on your children. The same children that probably would give all the money back when you die? Yea, give it back to spend more time with Dad.
How is leaving my kids money a curse? You gonna run out before you die or have it burned?