Trotwood-Madison 2020

OK. You took that personal. Just saying... A down Rams team opens it up for your team. Your a Wapak fan. The Rams have been in your way, have they not. Just a thought there sir..

It seemed you were trying to insult me and make me out as some Trotwood hater. You said I would like to see Trotwood down, which is false. I just want Wapak to be better. I enjoy football being played at the highest level, i don’t want any team to be down or anything like that.

They do lose a lot. They return a lot too. The Tailback was a freshman. Think about that. And the class that will be Freshman have several Friday night players. Now let's be clear about something they will be young next year. But boy the pups, they bite. We will see though.

They do lose a lot. They return a lot too. The Tailback was a freshman. Think about that. And the class that will be Freshman have several Friday night players. Now let's be clear about something they will be young next year. But boy the pups, they bite. We will see though.
Yea they have the QB and RB back but they also lose their whole offensive line, and with that upcoming schedule with Winton Woods, St. Ed, LaSalle ?that could be three loses right there. They play dps school and they w probably only get points from BELMONT and Dunbar. It will be the same as them getting points from Fairborn and xenia

Yea Trotwood will not be as good as they use to be next year. They graduate a lot of playmakers and OL kids but return the RB and QB outside of that they have nothing. That’s why they are on social media saying if you want a ring come to Trotwood, because they know they aren’t going to be that good. They need transfers to keep it going to survive.
Why the hate for Trotwood, What did they do to you.

Trotwood has PLAYERS! every year. They've had talent since the 80's but more importantly they have a great staff that's easily one of the best in Ohio and the nucleus of that staff has been in place for over 10 years and THEY'RE ALLOWED TO COACH! So there's consistency, nothing has changed so players fit right into the system and buy into the culture. That's why you don't have to worry about Trotwood . NO ONE outside of Twood thought they would win a championship this year but the coaching manifests the talent and look what you have year in and year out .
That's the formula to a successful program wherever it is. So don't worry about Trotwood they'll be fine, all they have to do with their schedule is win 5 games essentially, sometimes 4, in some cases 3. It's just that most of you are excited about the idea that they may be down.

Trotwood has PLAYERS! every year. They've had talent since the 80's but more importantly they have a great staff that's easily one of the best in Ohio and the nucleus of that staff has been in place for over 10 years and THEY'RE ALLOWED TO COACH! So there's consistency, nothing has changed so players fit right into the system and buy into the culture. That's why you don't have to worry about Trotwood . NO ONE outside of Twood thought they would win a championship this year but the coaching manifests the talent and look what you have year in and year out .
That's the formula to a successful program wherever it is. So don't worry about Trotwood they'll be fine, all they have to do with their schedule is win 5 games essentially, sometimes 4, in some cases 3. It's just that most of you are excited about the idea that they may be down.

They have a culture. They will not backdown. Be ready for Ws.

likely opponents:

week 2: Centerville, Toledo Catholic Central, Columbus Beechcroft, Lima Senior, SVSM, Bishop Hartley

week 3: Fairmont, Centerville, Columbus Beechcroft, Cincinnati Taft, Lima Senior

week 6: Lima Central Catholic, St Ignatius (looks like this may be a bye week lmao)

week 7: Columbus St Francis DeSales, Columbus Bishop Watterson, Massillon Washington (bound to get a stellar game here)

week 10: Warren Harding, Hamilton Ross

if i’m them, i’m going Lima senior week 2, Taft week 3, bye week 6, Bishop Watterson week 7, Ross week 10.

possibility the Dayton City schools fill in some? they didn’t have open dates listed
would love to see Ross play these guys. Some really interesting options out there. I would bet after Winton Woods last year they might not try to go to big with it.

seems to be a big debate on here about trotwood becoming independent. the 2020 schedule follows:

Week 1: Winton Woods
Week 2: Springfield
Week 3:
Week 4: Harrison
Week 5: Withrow
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8: Dunbar
Week 9: La Salle
Week 10:

with 5 open weeks still, who should they schedule? probably some combination of Steubenville, Bishop Hartley, Bishop Watterson, Wayne, Moeller, Lima, Centerville, Fairmont, Massillon, St Francis Desales, TCC, Columbus City, Dayton City, and Cincinnati Public. these are just according to open dates! (because i know Massillon and Steubenville are highly unlikely scenarios, but would love to see it!)
Centerville has no opening with a complete 10 week schedule. I would think it be concerning for the Rams to have 5 open weeks so close to the start of the season?

Here's what we know so far:
Trotwood-Madison
08/28 H Cincinnati Winton Woods
09/04 N Unknown Opponent ()
09/11 H Springfield
09/18 H Harrison
09/25 H Cincinnati Withrow
10/02 N Unknown Opponent ()
10/09 H Dayton Ponitz
10/16 H Dayton Dunbar
10/23 H Cincinnati La Salle
10/31 A Dayton Thurgood Marshall