Top performers after 4 weeks

Empty CUP

With a quarter or more of the 16 game regular season done. Most teams have played at least 4 games quite a few 6 games. I wanted to see again who was at the head of the pack from the 9 major SW conferences just like I did last year.

Perfect record teams with at least 4 games played. looked at my post from last year same time and we had 5 teams with a perfect record.
Miamisburg 5-0-0 / GWOC
MND 4-0-0 / GGCL

Undefeated teams with 4 games played
Wyoming 4-0-1 / CHL
Fairfield 2-0-2 / GMC

Top Players - I was interested to see the impact of the DA/GA allowing their girls to play at all ages this year. So far it's pretty similar to years past.

Samantha Erbach / So. / Waynesville / 29 points / 13 goals / SWBL /Ohio Elite ECNL
Dara Russo / Sr. / Miamisburg / 21 Points / 10 Goals / GWOC / Galaxies NL
Allie Mauch / So. / Wyoming / 18 points / 6 goals / CHL / Ohio Elite ECNL
Presley Pennekamp / Fr. / Oak Hills / 13 Points / 4 goals / GMC / TFA Elite
Allison Burkey / Jr. / MND / 12 Points / 6 goals / GGCL / Ohio Elite ECNL
Emma McIntire / Sr. / Little Miami / 12 Points / 5 goals / ECC / Ohio Elite ECRL
Samantha Vibberts / So. / CHCA / 12 points / 5 goals / MVC / Ohio Elite ECNL
Jadyn Haywood / Sr. / Chaminade Julienne / 9 Points / 4 goals / Google and twitter search she runs track and plays basketball. No club info? Maybe someone knows?
SWOC / Conference is a mess / postponing games, Ross has played 5 games but nobody has more than 2 points? Mt. Healthy no schedule?

Called a few of these things before the season started on an earlier thread.
#1 MND would dominate. Beat Anderson 9-0, and 3 conference wins already,.
#2 Erbach can score from anywhere, against anyone. Played only D1 and D2 schools so far, plays for for D3 Waynesville.
#3 The amazing TFA Freshman Pennekamp would make her mark in the GMC. I'd say she has.
#4 Lakota West would be so far from where they were they would be unrecognizable, and they are winless. They were 5-0-0 at this point last year.

With a quarter or more of the 16 game regular season done. Most teams have played at least 4 games quite a few 6 games. I wanted to see again who was at the head of the pack from the 9 major SW conferences just like I did last year.

Perfect record teams with at least 4 games played. looked at my post from last year same time and we had 5 teams with a perfect record.
Miamisburg 5-0-0 / GWOC
MND 4-0-0 / GGCL

Undefeated teams with 4 games played
Wyoming 4-0-1 / CHL
Fairfield 2-0-2 / GMC

Top Players - I was interested to see the impact of the DA/GA allowing their girls to play at all ages this year. So far it's pretty similar to years past.

Samantha Erbach / So. / Waynesville / 29 points / 13 goals / SWBL /Ohio Elite ECNL
Dara Russo / Sr. / Miamisburg / 21 Points / 10 Goals / GWOC / Galaxies NL
Allie Mauch / So. / Wyoming / 18 points / 6 goals / CHL / Ohio Elite ECNL
Presley Pennekamp / Fr. / Oak Hills / 13 Points / 4 goals / GMC / TFA Elite
Allison Burkey / Jr. / MND / 12 Points / 6 goals / GGCL / Ohio Elite ECNL
Emma McIntire / Sr. / Little Miami / 12 Points / 5 goals / ECC / Ohio Elite ECRL
Samantha Vibberts / So. / CHCA / 12 points / 5 goals / MVC / Ohio Elite ECNL
Jadyn Haywood / Sr. / Chaminade Julienne / 9 Points / 4 goals / Google and twitter search she runs track and plays basketball. No club info? Maybe someone knows?
SWOC / Conference is a mess / postponing games, Ross has played 5 games but nobody has more than 2 points? Mt. Healthy no schedule?

Called a few of these things before the season started on an earlier thread.
#1 MND would dominate. Beat Anderson 9-0, and 3 conference wins already,.
#2 Erbach can score from anywhere, against anyone. Played only D1 and D2 schools so far, plays for for D3 Waynesville.
#3 The amazing TFA Freshman Pennekamp would make her mark in the GMC. I'd say she has.
#4 Lakota West would be so far from where they were they would be unrecognizable, and they are winless. They were 5-0-0 at this point last year.
Due to some game cancellations, the list leaves off a couple D3 teams which are off to great starts. I doubt any SW Ohio team has a better chance of winning state than Cincinnati Country Day which seemingly hasn't lost a regular season game since Obama was president. The (newly named) Nighthawks are 2-0-1 with a win over Summit Country Day and a tie against Mariemont (Mariemont evened the score with 5 minutes to play in a game that CCD had far more chances).

Also in D3, Madeira is 3-0 with wins over Goshen, Seven Hills, and -- most surprisingly -- Mariemont. The Amazons have yet to allow a goal this season.

CCD and Madeira face each other in two weeks.