Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Neutral

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Mildly Unfavorable

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Highly Unfavorable

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Tom Brady is the ultimate success story. A 6th ground pick out of college, SIXTH round. You rarely see QB's make it from being drafted that low. Not only did Brady earn a starting spot, he's the best quarterback in the history of the game, and we'll never see anyone win as much as he did.

Virtually little QB skills other than his right arm and brain. Slow, not a cannon for an arm. Now, I do think we have to acknowledge that by going to the Patriots, Brady was put on the best team possible to make it. Brady goes to a really bad team and he may never even see the field.

Tom Brady is the ultimate success story. A 6th ground pick out of college, SIXTH round. You rarely see QB's make it from being drafted that low. Not only did Brady earn a starting spot, he's the best quarterback in the history of the game, and we'll never see anyone win as much as he did.

Virtually little QB skills other than his right arm and brain. Slow, not a cannon for an arm. Now, I do think we have to acknowledge that by going to the Patriots, Brady was put on the best team possible to make it. Brady goes to a really bad team and he may never even see the field.
For a minute there, I thought that you were talking about Stetson Bennett the FOURTH! But THEN, you said that he was SLOW! ;)