Toledo Scott Playoff Watch

Congrats to Scott on making it into the playoffs and ending the draught. Looks like Waite is in the playoffs for the first time ever.

Likely first-round matchups for TPS Schools.
D1- #13 Start 5-5 vs #4 Whitmer 8-2 (Week 1 rematch) Last playoff appearance 2018
D2- #16 Waite 4-4 vs #1Medina Highland 9-1 Waites first-ever playoff appearance
D3- #14 Rogers 4-5 vs #3 Rocky River 7-3 Last playoff appearance 2009
D4- #13 Scott 6-4 vs #4 Port Clinton 9-1 Last playoff appearance 1972

The chance of a TPS school getting its first playoff win looks tough.

Last edited:
Congrats to Scott on making it into the playoffs and ending the draught. Looks like Waite is in the playoffs for the first time ever.

D1- #13 Start 5-5 vs #4 Whitmer 8-2 (Week 1 rematch) Last playoff appearance 2018
D2- #16 Waite 4-4 vs #1Medina 9-1 Waites first-ever playoff appearance

That’s a great outcome for the Toledo city league school’s. It should help these program’s going forward. The playoffs are no longer a pipe dream for TPS schools.

PC played Rogers this year and I came away impressed. We ran the clock on them but the kids played hard and didn’t beat themselves.

D2- #16 Waite 4-4 vs #1Medina 9-1 Waites first-ever playoff appearance

Medina, which is DI, finished 10-0. I believe you meant Highland, who ironically knocked out Ross in last year's Postseason

Other than Roger's win over 0-10 Swanton, Scott is the only team with an OOC win. It was Scott that put those 3-4 TCL teams into play-offs because they earned the L2s with smart scheduling.

Medina, which is DI, finished 10-0. I believe you meant Highland, who ironically knocked out Ross in last year's Postseason
You are correct, I meant to put it in there but forgot to ?‍♂️

Other than Roger's win over 0-10 Swanton, Scott is the only team with an OOC win. It was Scott that put those 3-4 TCL teams into play-offs because they earned the L2s with smart scheduling.
Scotts OOC schedule defiantly help put Rogers and Waite into the playoffs. Start would have made it anyways because of R2 being so small, but the points they gained from Scotts OOC helped them jump up a few spots. Hats off to the AD and coaching staff at Scott for putting that schedule together, and bringing life back into that program!