Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Here is Findlay's roster. Only one over 6-2 and nearly all playing time will go to players in there last year of basketball at FHS (No chance Montgomery doesn't go to college early). Apparently the 6-6 Jr. didn't come out. Will this be Rucki's last year coaching because not likely to win close to half of their games next year.

1700927793650.png

Here is Findlay's roster. Only one over 6-2 and nearly all playing time will go to players in there last year of basketball at FHS (No chance Montgomery doesn't go to college early). Apparently the 6-6 Jr. didn't come out. Will this be Rucki's last year coaching because not likely to win close to half of their games next year.
Being short wouldn't be that bad if they were fast. They're not. Pretty sure this will be Rucki's last year. Need a young guy who can hunt down the talent. Hopefully more up tempo but now I'm just dreaming.

Being short wouldn't be that bad if they were fast. They're not. Pretty sure this will be Rucki's last year. Need a young guy who can hunt down the talent. Hopefully more up tempo but now I'm just dreaming.
Based on this AD hiring practices for nearly all sports his replacement will likely be someone that is currently or was an assistant coach at Findlay. Only if there are no options will he look outside the program.

Based on this AD hiring practices for nearly all sports his replacement will likely be someone that is currently or was an assistant coach at Findlay. Only if there are no options will he look outside the program.
He does tend to be lazy...or afraid to offend anyone. Austin Gardner at Marietta was JV coach for a bit and Mason Roth at BG has the family connection to Findlay. Not sure about the current assistant(s). Now the AD has a list and he doesn't even have to do any research. ;):)

Anyone feel like "weighing in" on the NWOAL 23-24 outlook/scouting report, here in the early going?

He does tend to be lazy...or afraid to offend anyone. Austin Gardner at Marietta was JV coach for a bit and Mason Roth at BG has the family connection to Findlay. Not sure about the current assistant(s). Now the AD has a list and he doesn't even have to do any research. ;):)
If there is a replacement after the year is over there is a chance that it will be a bigger name than a lot of people think. It’s a decent job and wouldn’t be surprised if some people would leave their current positions to take it.

Jesus, how did the Toledo City League schools get so bad? It seems they have had the talent come thru the doors but they lose a lot of it to Catholic/Private schools.

A friend of mine has a pretty good 8th grade son…. He was reached out to by a parochial coach . Not to go to the coaches current school… but trying to get him to go to Rossford next year?
Do these ADs really promise jobs a year out in advance?

A friend of mine has a pretty good 8th grade son…. He was reached out to by a parochial coach . Not to go to the coaches current school… but trying to get him to go to Rossford next year?
Do these ADs really promise jobs a year out in advance?

I'm not following what you are describing. He is getting reached out to by both a parochial coach and a public school AD? Or the parochial coach is recruiting for a future employer?