Tickets for tonight’s game

fleadog101

As of this morning 11,000 have been sold for tonight’s game at Tom Benson Hall of Fame stadium .
Tickets will be available at the stadium they can be purchased at the Center of Excellence at the Hall of Fame Village I will be working that area.

I received an email from the Massillon Ticket Office saying that there would be no ticket sales at the game!?

"Per the OHSAA, there will be no cash sales at the gate. All tickets must be purchased online. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!"

I received an email from the Massillon Ticket Office saying that there would be no ticket sales at the game!?

"Per the OHSAA, there will be no cash sales at the gate. All tickets must be purchased online. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

Tiger fans are st0ked for their first title.

"Per the OHSAA, there will be no cash sales at the gate. All tickets must be purchased online. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!"
I would guess there would be people at the gate able to assist with online purchases if that were the case. I would at least hope so.

I would guess there would be people at the gate able to assist with online purchases if that were the case. I would at least hope so.
Yes, there are no cash sales at the gate but reps from Hometown Ticketing will be onsite to assist with purchasing through their app or online through OHSAA.

I have heard, but have yet to receive confirmation, that if you were alive the last time that tigers won a state title, you are admitted for free. May not need to buy a ticket if you are old enough